stretchhhhhhhh

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 03:49 PM

mikkee is a decent person
Re: stretchhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
ya on the f4i i would ride 8 hours with only stopping if i was waitng for someone else to finish some sorta STUNT.. haha
but on the 636... i ride more aggresively an fast an especially doing fast an way leaned over spreaders..... sheotttttttt i get tired wuick hahaha
feel like ima fly off into outter space
Well just keep doin what yr doin and you'll get tired less quick.. As for that yoga or whatever, unless yr there to look at the girls and have nothing else better to do idt it's necessary as long def the stretching before, after, and outside of riding as much as you can you'll be fine.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by SIC J
you working out at the gym has a lot to do with that. You're also in a lot better physical shape than most stunters out there.
Prob true though I've been doin that, and been overly active my whole life so idk what it's like not to be.. lol

Diet helps out too.. Getting sore after riding and getting good food in your body before and after is just as if not more important than stretching.. That's all I got.. lol
Old 06-04-2008, 03:55 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i always try to stretch before riding....sometimes i get to amped when i pull up to the spot i forget, even when no one is there.

i also heard eating a lemon helps with arm pump, no arm pump=trickin all day long
Old 06-04-2008, 03:55 PM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

Nope cuz talkin **** makes the world go round. And if you wanna get technical I DID answer your question. Answer this for me, have you ever worked out before? If so, when was the last time? You don't have to do yoga or pilates to get in good physical condition. I personally disagree with either going to help you with your issue of getting tired and building stamina. I work out in my back yard. Bought myself a Power Tower, do dips, push up, pull ups and leg lifts as well as I run. Its a MUCH better way in my opinion to get in better physical condition.

And yes I've been stuntin on and off for 5 years. I've had more down time than riding time. I went like 7 months without riding from last year to March of this year. And so far this year I've only stunted about 7 or 8 times. I live over a hour from the nearest spot now and I ain't spending all my money on gas. I can't even do a circle and yet to even put enough effort to get them down. Now that I got a new cage, I'll be attempting them the next time I go practice.
to the riding part ya i know its getn rough to ride... especially if you run diesel. its over a alil over a hundred to fill my tank.. an that dont last to long
an the workn out... its been awhile since i have worked out.. but i dont wanna get big or anything... an thats what would happen... my brother is all about the gym an being in shape.. an if i was his size id never be able to do half the **** i do... an i have no idea about pilates.. but i was told its more strength training then yoga... like i said i have no idea about either.. but i feel like i dont need to gain MUSCLE as you put it.. i jus need to keep my muscles busy haha while there not getn beat on the bike...

for example you an mikkee are in way better shape then lets say kane apex lin an others... atleast to my knowledge... but i think its be tough to jump stall to highchair if you werent skinny
i dunno jus my thoughts
ive been told a few times from diffrent people doing pilates rather then hitn the gym would be better!?

my other plan is to get back to motorcross...
i went the other day.. miss it toooo much!
so yaaaaaaaaaaaa.. thats about it
Old 06-04-2008, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by atl freestyle
i always try to stretch before riding....sometimes i get to amped when i pull up to the spot i forget, even when no one is there.

i also heard eating a lemon helps with arm pump, no arm pump=trickin all day long
a lemon?!!??!?!?!1

intresting....

i dont get arm pump from riding street really... probly cause i ride dirt... but when i hit the motorcross track i get crazy arm pump...

now thats a sport that really beats you
Old 06-04-2008, 04:08 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Its all about doing the RIGHT workout and eating right. If you go in there and max out while lifting then yes, you will get a lot bigger BUT NOT IF YOU DO CARDIO. I havent gained weight in almost 2 years. Been in the 155-160 range the whole time. Try doing workouts that you lift your own body weight rather than actual weights. Ive been working out on and off for over 10 years. I'm not trying to gain any weight either. Like I said, I do push ups, pull ups, dips, leg lifts and run. Everything I listed besides running will help you gain muscle and get you in better physical condition. The running will help keep you from gaining weight and build stamina.

I personally do my workout in about a hour to hour and a half. I run a mile then do over 100 pull-ups, 250 push ups, 150 dips, and like 150 leg lifts. While in my breaks I'm doin jumping jacks or shadow boxing. While at the same time watching my daughter. She's another reason I don't have as much time to practice as well.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:10 PM

does eatin a lemon really help or you just bullshittin? haha
Old 06-04-2008, 04:15 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

does eatin a lemon really help or you just bullshittin? haha
no bullshit, tigroo actually told me this.....but i think he said to squeeze a whole lemon into a glass of water and drink it shortly before going riding.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:17 PM
YUT UGH

Re-Micks is a decent person

get your potassium!!!

eat a banana after you ride, potassium works as a muscle relaxer

eating one before won't hurt either
Old 06-04-2008, 04:18 PM

no bullshit, tigroo actually told me this.....but i think he said to squeeze a whole lemon into a glass of water and drink it shortly before going riding.

i dunno if its true.. but before i hit the dirt next time im tryn it... defiently will be able to tell after that
Old 06-04-2008, 04:20 PM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

i dunno if its true.. but before i hit the dirt next time im tryn it... defiently will be able to tell after that
let me know how it works....never remember to try it
tigroo swears by it
Old 06-04-2008, 04:21 PM

Try it and let us know. Cuz I'll forget the next time I go practice, whenever that may be... haha
Old 06-04-2008, 04:25 PM

Try it and let us know. Cuz I'll forget the next time I go practice, whenever that may be... haha

i defiently will!
haha **** dontcha know ill post like 3 stuntlife threads an 2 myspace bulltions about something as awesome as that

hahahahahahhahaha

naw but really ill let you know...
hopefully i can get to the track this week.. if not next week for sure
Old 06-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Yeah Tig was saying stuff about drinking lemon juice here too... Only reason I get tired is cause i'm 20lbs heavier than when I moved here lol. That should soon change.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:27 PM

i defiently will!
haha **** dontcha know ill post like 3 stuntlife threads an 2 myspace bulltions about something as awesome as that

hahahahahahhahaha

naw but really ill let you know...
hopefully i can get to the track this week.. if not next week for sure
good point
Old 06-04-2008, 04:30 PM

good point
lol if you cant make fun of yourself... you cant make fun of other right

buahahhahahahahahahahahahha:YEAH
Old 06-04-2008, 04:32 PM

Its all about doing the RIGHT workout and eating right. If you go in there and max out while lifting then yes, you will get a lot bigger BUT NOT IF YOU DO CARDIO. I havent gained weight in almost 2 years. Been in the 155-160 range the whole time. Try doing workouts that you lift your own body weight rather than actual weights. Ive been working out on and off for over 10 years. I'm not trying to gain any weight either. Like I said, I do push ups, pull ups, dips, leg lifts and run. Everything I listed besides running will help you gain muscle and get you in better physical condition. The running will help keep you from gaining weight and build stamina.

I personally do my workout in about a hour to hour and a half. I run a mile then do over 100 pull-ups, 250 push ups, 150 dips, and like 150 leg lifts. While in my breaks I'm doin jumping jacks or shadow boxing. While at the same time watching my daughter. She's another reason I don't have as much time to practice as well.
90% of stunters are too ****** lazy to do the kind of **** we do.. It's ok I'll continue to reep the benefits and yall can do yoga and suck on lemons..
Old 06-04-2008, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
90% of stunters are too ****** lazy to do the kind of **** we do.. It's ok I'll continue to reep the benefits and yall can do yoga and suck on lemons..
im part of that 90 percent... an i Will do my yoga an suck lemons...
an STILL kill it out tharrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 06-04-2008, 04:44 PM

im part of that 90 percent... an i Will do my yoga an suck lemons...
an STILL kill it out tharrrrrrrrrrrr
Till you test out the lemon theory in the dirt, hurt yrself and have to get surgery again.. Knock on uppers.. wait..

Old 06-04-2008, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by mikkee
Till you test out the lemon theory in the dirt, hurt yrself and have to get surgery again.. Knock on uppers.. wait..

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hurt myself in the dirt cause i used to be a dumbass druggie...

lol streetbikes saved my life! :YEAH

i got jus as much skill in dirt as street.... haha sop basically i suck.. haha naw really i murder dirt... been riding since i was 10...:YEAH

lemon is jus gonna save me from being sore (hopefully)