What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Can We Get A Vote?

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Did you see Mikes handbrake post?
that is ******* hilarious, im cereally tearing up right now :YEAH
Old 06-05-2008, 03:19 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by y2kmk
BUWHAAHAHAHHAH!!!
Funny **** right thurr. I lol everytime I read it
Old 06-05-2008, 03:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I figured peeps would appreciate that. :YEAH
Old 06-05-2008, 03:21 PM

And for those of you who never saw it and dont know what Im talking about, go to youtube and search for my new haircut. You gotta see the original version to truly appreciate my new handbrake
he fucked up on the bitches part, it should have read, bitches love my handbrake, if they dont, theyre ****** skanks.

is that bad that i can quote that video without watching it?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by stock05
he fucked up on the bitches part, it should have read, bitches love my handbrake, if they dont, theyre ****** skanks.

is that bad that i can quote that video without watching it?
Yeah its bad lol. I dont remember all of it. Thats the short version. Eventually he'll write out the whole thing :YEAH but yeah I like the way you got it.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:26 PM
NealFoReal

We need to get a guido to do it and post it up on youtube.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Did you see Mikes handbrake post?
thats good ****...lol
Old 06-05-2008, 03:35 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Stock05 has helped me out numerous times in the past. Helped me fix **** that I couldnt figure out. Dont take offense to this bro but its usually calamari who wants him banned for being told they should be thrown back in the ocean
+1.....AND he makes some nice stunt parts.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
+1.....AND he makes some nice stunt parts.
+1 on that. Definitely quality stuff
Old 06-05-2008, 03:57 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

HA HA HA....... the funny part is, 99% of the stunters I have seen are skinny little douche bags! I work out with dumb bells bigger than half you *******! step up one at a time bitches!!!!! run your mouth! This fight was originally between 2 people and now there is a whole crowd of internet tough guys that would know better than to say something to me in person...... take the skirts off!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:58 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

thats right! BITCHES LOVE MY HAIR CUT!!!! and if they dont?............. ****** SKANKS!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by YSRRider
HA HA HA....... the funny part is, 99% of the stunters I have seen are skinny little douche bags! I work out with dumb bells bigger than half you *******! step up one at a time bitches!!!!! run your mouth! This fight was originally between 2 people and now there is a whole crowd of internet tough guys that would know better than to say something to me in person...... take the skirts off!!!!!!!
get ******* serious this is the ******* internet, but like i said to rocsteady, when i visit the east coast, feel free to see me in the streets. the weights you lift wont mean **** when i put my shin to your head and put you to sleep.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Bragging about weights is for insecure people who tend to get beat up and need to try to compensate for said inadequacies with size.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:34 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by scott3824
Bragging about weights is for insecure people who tend to get beat up and need to try to compensate for said inadequacies with size.
ur a smart guy, scooter
Old 06-05-2008, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
get ******* serious this is the ******* internet, but like i said to rocsteady, when i visit the east coast, feel free to see me in the streets. the weights you lift wont mean **** when i put my shin to your head and put you to sleep.

Whatever you think tough guy! I used to trade my bitches like you in prison for boxes of honey buns!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824

whos bragging? I dont need to brag!
Old 06-05-2008, 06:46 PM

Whatever you think tough guy! I used to trade my bitches like you in prison for boxes of honey buns!!!!!!
^^^^^ that just happened? ^^^^^
Old 06-05-2008, 07:13 PM

S- Squidtacular
T- Tricks
O- On
C- Crunchy
K- Katana

Old 06-05-2008, 07:22 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

sounds kinda homo to me? asking a bunch of dudes to take their shirts off?

and i'm pretty sure half us little skinny bastards on her make more than you ever will lifting weights hmmm... This is why stunt life is so amazing your talking about internet gangsters yet your the one trying to get a guy on a forum booted? what do you really care what he posts its not like you can read anyway? this thread matches your wit and its about as gay as a fist in the ***.

- The Skinny Bastard
Old 06-05-2008, 07:38 PM

bigkapp is a decent person

Originally Posted by RocSteady
WOW

You ******* nailed it good job, this site is full of bitches...its actually a joke

I think the majority of people in here just need to get a good ole *** whoopin

All they're doing is hiding behind their screens talking **** like a ******* g on a stunt forum site
Definately dont speak what u cant handle... Imma be in FL AUG 2 - 13... So if you think we all hiding behide Screens, Me and U could definately Knuckle up... no problem... pm me if you wanna be a tuff guy..

Quick Reply: Can We Get A Vote?