Can We Get A Vote?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 12:00 AM

bigkapp is a decent person
Re: Can We Get A Vote?

hahahahahha
Old 06-05-2008, 12:22 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
i would have never said anything to you, had you not tried to call me out when i gave you advice saying, and i quote, "you have no clue who you are talking to," as if you were some kind of stunt god. then after i sort of let the dust settle, you start trying to hand out tips on how to stoppies, when you know damn well that you were doing a pop-a-stoppie in your avatar.

now you admit youre a squid, but say you have more skill than me? is that a little contradictive?

youre not worried about me, but yet you made a thread about me, again the word contradictive comes to mind.

+1

im only a dick when people try to pretend that they have skills, instead of just admitting they are a squid and asking for help.

STUNTLIFE MEMBERS HEART ME, THEY REALLY HEART ME.

I have a 2000 R1 that has 30,000 miles on it, it barely runs anymore because I have killed it riding so many wheelies, and its never been on the ground!!!!! how the **** does that make me a squid???????

pop a stoppie my ***! Were you there?

Ok, its cool, I'll let you be better than me, 1-upper! Never said I was a stunt god, but I sure as hell dont hear people talking about you and your mad skillz. If I didnt have a bike I'd move on to *****! but obviously you cant get any of that either so you just come here and take your frustrations out on everyone else.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:31 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I have a 2000 R1 that has 30,000 miles on it, it barely runs anymore because I have killed it riding so many wheelies, and its never been on the ground!!!!! how the **** does that make me a squid???????

pop a stoppie my ***! Were you there?

Ok, its cool, I'll let you be better than me, 1-upper! Never said I was a stunt god, but I sure as hell dont hear people talking about you and your mad skillz. If I didnt have a bike I'd move on to *****! but obviously you cant get any of that either so you just come here and take your frustrations out on everyone else.
youre a squid because you have been stunting since 03 and you still ******* suck!

no i wasnt there, but i know thats a pop-a-stoppie

youd move on to *****? so, what your saying is you cant ride and get ***** at the same time?

FYI, i get plenty of *****, my current and prior bitches are girls that you only get in your dreams.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
i would have never said anything to you, had you not tried to call me out when i gave you advice saying, and i quote, "you have no clue who you are talking to," as if you were some kind of stunt god. then after i sort of let the dust settle, you start trying to hand out tips on how to stoppies, when you know damn well that you were doing a pop-a-stoppie in your avatar.

im only a dick when people try to pretend that they have skills, instead of just admitting they are a squid and asking for help.
+1

Realizing the problem that you really don't know everything is the first step to overcoming squidism.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:42 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

LOL!!! Been stunting on the street since 2000 JR. Before that I was riding dirty on other peoples bikes and ******* off on dirtbikes and quads.... my stoppie is tighter than your photoshop'd wheelie!

I have a vagina at my disposal that keeps me happy, I have no need to go hunting.

You are so full of ****! I say things to defend myself, but you constantly talk yourself up like you're a ******* rock star!!!

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A BIKE!!!!!!!! You probably dont own a car, and you're probably jobless... I'll give you 10 bucks to come mow my lawn!
Old 06-05-2008, 12:51 AM

STOCK05: Check this out RIDER, this is a good month, DANG! This guy's got a seat skin for a 95 Jixxer he wants to sell, and a bike cover for any Honda from 93-99!

YSRRider: Heeeeh! You don't even have a bike!

STOCK05: I know! But thats a deal when you want, they usually 80 bucks a check, but this guy wants 40 man....!

Old 06-05-2008, 01:07 AM

LOL!!! Been stunting on the street since 2000 JR. Before that I was riding dirty on other peoples bikes and ******* off on dirtbikes and quads.... my stoppie is tighter than your photoshop'd wheelie!

I have a vagina at my disposal that keeps me happy, I have no need to go hunting.

You are so full of ****! I say things to defend myself, but you constantly talk yourself up like you're a ******* rock star!!!

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A BIKE!!!!!!!! You probably dont own a car, and you're probably jobless... I'll give you 10 bucks to come mow my lawn!
good for ******* you i was a sponsored MX rider from the time was 10 until the time i was 14 when i gave up racing. you really dont impress me nor do i really give a ****. if you think my pics are photochopped youre ******* crazy, everyone here knows that i can ride, i have even rode with a lot of people here, so i have nothing to prove.

we know you have a vagina... between your legs.

i actually own three cars, a trans am, a civic si, and a 72 monte carlo that i am in the process of twin turbo'd. as for a job, i already told you, i TAKE HOME more in one week than make all month.

STOCK05: Check this out RIDER, this is a good month, DANG! This guy's got a seat skin for a 95 Jixxer he wants to sell, and a bike cover for any Honda from 93-99!

YSRRider: Heeeeh! You don't even have a bike!

STOCK05: I know! But thats a deal when you want, they usually 80 bucks a check, but this guy wants 40 man....!

what the ****???

Last edited by stock05; 06-05-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:18 AM

If you were sponsored... shouldnt have quit.... piece of advice.... STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW!!!!!

Good for you Junior! I own $300,000+ worth or powder coating and media blasting equipment, but I dont need to talk about my pay checks......
Old 06-05-2008, 01:23 AM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

so ur argument is that he doesn't currently own a bike....so that makes u better than him?

I'd rather see one stock05 bashing on squids daily than having to see dozens of dipshits posting **** like i read earlier in this one thread alone.

......and since i'm obviously not alone on this.....how does it feel when ur own thread turns against you? Its a sign....

Old 06-05-2008, 01:29 AM

I really dont give a ****.... the point of the whole argument is that I dont need to get bashed by some shitty *** stain that lives 2000 miles away that doesnt know me........... I came BACK on here to get some info setting my new bike up so I can progress my game some nosey **** is sticking his nose under my ***** sac!
Old 06-05-2008, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

I really dont give a ****.... the point of the whole argument is that I dont need to get bashed by some shitty *** stain that lives 2000 miles away that doesnt know me........... I came BACK on here to get some info setting my new bike up so I can progress my game some nosey **** is sticking his nose under my ***** sac!

Hey rider... did you get rid of that??
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

if u dont' care....stop replying in this thread and move on.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:34 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 06-05-2008, 01:35 AM
NealFoReal

Old 06-05-2008, 01:35 AM
NealFoReal

Old 06-05-2008, 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

roflmao
Old 06-05-2008, 03:12 AM

If you were sponsored... shouldnt have quit.... piece of advice.... STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW!!!!!

Good for you Junior! I own $300,000+ worth or powder coating and media blasting equipment, but I dont need to talk about my pay checks......
and what i know is bikes, i gave up racing to start free riding (the pre-cursor to FMX), it was just natural progression to move onto the street and like i previously stated, if your a squid, please refrain from giving advice.

I really dont give a ****.... the point of the whole argument is that I dont need to get bashed by some shitty *** stain that lives 2000 miles away that doesnt know me
oh, but you do
Old 06-05-2008, 03:58 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
I'M NOT UR GUY, BUDDY
I'M NOT UR BUDDY, FRIEND!!!!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:04 AM

Schmack is a decent person

Ok I got bored a few pages into this one and skipped forward some. But basically what I got out of this. Correct me if I'm wrong.

1) YSRRider is a big tool who hates his life and somehow managed to get all of SL to turn against him in his own post.

2) Stock05 is really mean to people, yet only YSRRider really seems to care.

I think stock has provided plenty to SL, such as putting people in thier place publically so everyone else can enjoy it too!!!

YSRRider - Your like a spoiled chick. Look though all your past posts. There is one thing in common. As soon as someone picks on you, you get all emo and butt hurt. Grow up and brush it off like everyone else on here does. Menber since 03? One would think you would have learned that by now. If I'd have to vote, I'd say your the one that needs to leave SL!

Quick Reply: Can We Get A Vote?