Can We Get A Vote?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 10:00 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Can We Get A Vote?

stock stays and erack goes.....
and for making this post i will be makeing hate onyou
Old 06-04-2008, 10:48 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YSRRider
Who thinks STOCK05 should get booted off this site? Hes worthless to this place, all he does is flame on everyone and offers ZERO useful information to anyone.

I vote to BOOT HIS ***!!!!!!
I found this on Urban Dictionary, they must have been thinking of you when they wrote this:

www.urbandictionary.com

1. Squid

A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds itself with the fact that they engage in 'extreme riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck a lot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

also see stunta

As JoeT stated... Put down the motorcycle, Pick up Yoga!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:54 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

stock makes me laugh, let him stay and give him special abilities to add a "squid" emblem to peoples posts.

YSR seems like his va-jay-jay got hurt.......give him some e-midol and a fresh e-tampon and toughen him up for life in the stuntworld.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JoeT.
Sometimes there comes a point in life where you have to just look yourself in the mirror and say "hey, I've got a pink bike, weak come backs, stunts from 1980 and a hair cut to match"
hahahha
Old 06-04-2008, 11:59 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EZEC
hahahha
hahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

go drink a fifth of old grandad and drunk drive thro a school yard you crank doing assclown
Old 06-04-2008, 12:03 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by EZEC
hahahha
Originally Posted by Trick
hahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

go drink a fifth of old grandad and drunk drive thro a school yard you crank doing assclown
Now now Trick, focus all animosity and anger towards YSRider so we can bash this squid off of this site.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:26 PM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 06-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
video or pics to prove it?

Sometimes stock05 is redundant and repetitive. But other times he does actually force douchebags off the site through shame... eg Sgt.Stud. lol. That was classic.

I loved the million excuses he had for not posting pics of the stunts he said he had on lock the day he quit SL.

hahaha what happened to sgt squid?

I have minimal video left, most of the footage we had was on 100 different cameras and no one knew how to operate a camera! My pics that I have are all basic tricks, many were lost on crashed hard drives. I'm just not getting back into the game on a new bike, my 900 wasnt doing it for me! It was awesome on the street but nothing special in a parking lot.
That is the biggest BS story ive ever heard. im a squid but atleast i got pics to prove it :YEAH

Originally Posted by nags
I say we ban him.
DO ITTT You WOnt

Originally Posted by old man roger
i have read some really long threads at 4 in the morning , it's like your in a zone and you just keep reading it then your like wow that was a ******* waste...
OMR you know this thread was funny !!!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
LMAO

i like stock, i say we keep him around
+1. he seems like a humorous guy, im a squid but i dont take **** personal and he hasnt pissed me off yet....you have my blessing stock

BTW YSR..i hope you really dont have a mullet
Old 06-04-2008, 12:45 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

This message is hidden because YSRRider is on your ignore list.
What is this thread about anyway?
Old 06-04-2008, 12:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Quote:
This message is hidden because YSRRider is on your ignore list.

What is this thread about anyway?
Old 06-04-2008, 12:55 PM
squid hunter

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Now now Trick, focus all animosity and anger towards YSRider so we can bash this squid off of this site.

it was at that douche... ******* incestual (sp) homosexual.... fuckingass pirate ****.... i hope you catch aids from your boyfriend you ******* squid *** ****
go beat you mother and kick your father in the ****** for poluting the erth with you.... ******* stupid arkatoothus
Old 06-04-2008, 12:58 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by nags
I say we ban him.
yes ban ysrsquid

Originally Posted by old man roger
stock is funny as hell as long as he isn't messing with me...lol
Old 06-04-2008, 01:05 PM
N/A

it was at that douche... ******* incestual (sp) homosexual.... fuckingass pirate ****.... i hope you catch aids from your boyfriend you ******* squid *** ****
go beat you mother and kick your father in the ****** for poluting the erth with you.... ******* stupid arkatoothus
HAHAHAH... Yessssss!!!!

Now that's more ****** like it!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:08 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by shayneusaf
theyres alot of tight people on here, but theyre are so many haters on here that just talk **** cus they know theyll never see you, and u remind me of a bunch of ****** cops as kids, YSRider, i think youre the biggest **** talker on here, stfu and stop startin **** w people ull never meet and u wont get attitudes back

I'm a trash talker? HA HA HA! THATS funny...!

You know what? I **** BITCHES BIGGER THAN YOU!!!!!!:YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-04-2008, 01:10 PM
N/A

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH.... Are you ****** kidding me??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH that was seriously your come back to that??? HOLY ****, I'm literally in tears laughing at how ****** retarded you are.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:12 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person

ive gotta say that was the most homosexual comment ive heard you ******* queer, now go have fun ******* the bigger bitches your talkin about...im sorry ur mad bc ur comin outta the closet..bitch
Old 06-04-2008, 01:13 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person

yea the last comment i made was for you...calm down sweetheart
Old 06-04-2008, 01:17 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I'm giving up on this, its not worth my time......
Old 06-04-2008, 01:20 PM
N/A

I'm giving up on this, its not worth my time......
BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH... that's even more hilarious. Now he's pulling a Burial87 and pretending HE'S the one in those pictures.

Oh **** man, you are about to get flamed so bad now.....
Old 06-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

your time has value?

Quick Reply: Can We Get A Vote?