Can We Get A Vote?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 03:58 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Can We Get A Vote?

Originally Posted by Trachito
LMAO!!!! yah, i'm totally gonna tell chicks they suck at sucking if they do that ****.
they dont want you to suck dick at ******* *****
Old 06-09-2008, 03:59 PM

although the teeth thing hurts, at least she's moving her head back and forth. the worst thing is when they just plant their mouth on the head of my dick and hardly move. nothing says "I wish i weren't here" more than that... even if they do wanna be there and think they're doing a good job.
the nerve of some bitches
Old 06-09-2008, 04:55 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stock05
they dont want you to suck dick at ******* *****
you owe me 6 dollars for that lube. im not walkin over there to pick it up, and it exploded...
Old 06-09-2008, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
you owe me 6 dollars for that lube. im not walkin over there to pick it up, and it exploded...
"oh evan, im so glad you brought this huge bottle of lube, i dont think i could have handled your 4 inch **** without it. these girls are 18 yrs old not some dried up old hags, theyre good to go."
Old 06-09-2008, 05:00 PM
rock stock

"oh evan, im so glad you brought this huge bottle of lube, i dont think i could have handled your 4 inch **** without it. these girls are 18 yrs old not some dried up old hags, theyre good to go."
i was gonna post "she sucks dick at suckin dick" a couple hours ago, but i didnt think anyone would get the joke
Old 06-09-2008, 05:01 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

the nerve of some bitches
thats what i'm saying. at least show some pride when ur down on ur knees, ****!!
Old 06-09-2008, 05:03 PM

i was gonna post "she sucks dick at suckin dick" a couple hours ago, but i didnt think anyone would get the joke
dude this is stuntlife, we all pretty much have the same sense of humor (with the exception of those pussies ysrrider and rocsteady) otherwise we wouldnt be here.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:04 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

do we really come across as that retawded??
Old 06-09-2008, 05:11 PM
rock stock

i just hate explaining a joke... that turns something funny into school reeeeally quick haha
Old 06-09-2008, 06:31 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

i just hate explaining a joke... that turns something funny into school reeeeally quick haha
Keep those jokes remedial and we'll understand it!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Witt is a decent person

I'll talk to a buddy right infront of his girlfriend about some bitch that was awesome at suckin my dick. Explain everything she did, and then a couple days later I get a big thank you from him...

Or I'll tell a girl to imagine thats she's been lost in a desert for a week, surviving only on cactus and the small amount of water within. Then she finally finds a road and a car stops to help her. When she gets in the car a little kid in the back seat says "We dont have water... but you can have my cherry popsicle"
Old 06-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Witt is a decent person

BTW am I the only one that is reminded of SlickRick83 when reading this thread?
Old 06-09-2008, 11:09 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

i'm thinking about stopping being nice and pulling them by their hair and screaming BITCH!!! instead of just telling them to watch it. i dont know why the **** bitches gotta use their ****** teeth. i mean, cant they feel that **** rubbing up against there??? they prolly do the **** on purpose.
Who the **** uses their teeth?? If you pissed them off the may be doing it on purpose.

Bite her ****!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:42 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*
Who the **** uses their teeth?? If you pissed them off the may be doing it on purpose.

Bite her ****!
ooohhh wait till it is so sensetive that her leg twitches every time your tounge touches it then do it
Old 06-10-2008, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*

Bite her ****!
Originally Posted by old man roger
ooohhh wait till it is so sensetive that her leg twitches every time your tounge touches it then do it
that will totally **** them off.

i don't think they do it on purpose for the most part, but i think many don't open wide enough and the teeth grind against the dick. they need to watch a good dick sucking **** movie. i'm talkin sloppy, deep throating, spit everywhere kind of dick sucking.

another misconception i think is that they think sucking it as hard as they can feels good. trust me, it DOESN'T!!! the puss just glides along the ***** and massages it gently. a woman's mouth should do the same. i'm not into having a hicky on top of my dicky.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Moto158
I'll talk to a buddy right infront of his girlfriend about some bitch that was awesome at suckin my dick. Explain everything she did, and then a couple days later I get a big thank you from him...
good going, old bean.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:56 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Keep those jokes remedial and we'll understand it!

perfect!

I love stuntilfe in the morning
Old 06-10-2008, 09:13 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

The bj discussion is classic. ("bee-jay?" /random squidbillies)

if you don't like doing it don't even ****** bother doing it.
that goes for a lot of stuff, but most especially sex.

The only kind of partner to have is a person you're just fiendishly attracted to, who knows how their touch feels, and likes to make you freak out from pleasure. That kind of couple is always entertained, no matter how much they actually hate each other or how broke they are.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:25 AM
rock stock

that will totally **** them off.

i don't think they do it on purpose for the most part, but i think many don't open wide enough and the teeth grind against the dick. they need to watch a good dick sucking **** movie. i'm talkin sloppy, deep throating, spit everywhere kind of dick sucking.

another misconception i think is that they think sucking it as hard as they can feels good. trust me, it DOESN'T!!! the puss just glides along the ***** and massages it gently. a woman's mouth should do the same. i'm not into having a hicky on top of my dicky.

+1 i dont try to **** my garbage disposal...
Old 06-10-2008, 11:38 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by excessa
The bj discussion is classic. ("bee-jay?" /random squidbillies)

if you don't like doing it don't even ****** bother doing it.
that goes for a lot of stuff, but most especially sex.

The only kind of partner to have is a person you're just fiendishly attracted to, who knows how their touch feels, and likes to make you freak out from pleasure. That kind of couple is always entertained, no matter how much they actually hate each other or how broke they are.
i dont to be rude or lude rebecca BUT will u be honered if i let u suck my **** when we meet???

Quick Reply: Can We Get A Vote?