Can We Get A Vote?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 04:45 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: Can We Get A Vote?

Originally Posted by YSRRider
yeah, whatever..... I'll grab your *** in the middle of a bar, and still take some vagina home at the end of the night!!!
the only reason you leave with vagina is because its attached to you.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:07 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05

ya, you're moms beef curtains attach to my leg like a leech!
Old 06-08-2008, 05:21 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

is that really the best thing you could come up with?

you suck at life.
Old 06-08-2008, 05:23 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you suck at life.
i thought it was pretty good but im a visual person
Old 06-08-2008, 05:44 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

all STOCK0.5 can say is *** or HOMO.... his brain doesnt go beyond homosexual thoughts and remarks.
Old 06-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

get off the ****** thread and go ride you vaginas
Old 06-08-2008, 08:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

RocSteady can only hope to improve

you suck at life.

AHAHAHA he said you suck at life!! Last time i heard that was from a 12 yr old on halo 3
Old 06-08-2008, 09:03 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*
I'm not worried about that cupped fart...
Oh yeah, when you come to visit me I'm gonna show you what a cupped fart is all about!!! Ewwwwww....better than a boston pancake though
Old 06-08-2008, 09:15 PM

that sounds sooooooooooooo HOTT!!!!!

I sooooo wanna give you a hot plate!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 09:22 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

that sounds sooooooooooooo HOTT!!!!!

I sooooo wanna give you a hot plate!!!!

Your aroused by a cupped far I'm gonna throw in Lynn's face?
Old 06-08-2008, 10:41 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I was grossed out, yet hope you get footage.

if that helps.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:42 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

This right here is what I read all the other bullshit for.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
And I'm not a tough guy or wanna be tough guy at all. I havent had a fight in probably close to 10 years but some guy just grabbing on my *** would be reason enough to fight.

I accidentally grabbed a chicks **** one night.

mistaken identity. seriously. same color hat and a black hoodie, sitting pretty close to where my friend had been sitting before he moved and I got kind of drunk.

I snuck up behind him and groped his pecs, because, well, he deserves it. dressing like a ho and whatnot. I quickly noticed his **** were a lot bigger.

his are all flat and manly usually. ****** could have died trying to explain myself.

Old 06-08-2008, 11:14 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by excessa
****** could have died trying to explain myself.

Is that why you put out? Just so you didn't have to explain yourself? j/k.
Old 06-08-2008, 11:23 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

if that helps.
Oh there will be lots of footage
Old 06-08-2008, 11:25 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it's not a value judgement, everyone serves a purpose.

I will share what frustrates me about that whole social cycle, if anyone is interested. if not, skip the long part below, or read it and bitch because you chose to read it. I don't really care.

the ***** will get with a random "cool" guy to satisfy a need for approval or affection. So he's banging her and for a while she feels elevated above her insecurity, and mistakes that for being accepted.

Then, lo and behold, the guy is a just a regular guy who was drawn in like a mosquito to a bug zapper by all the **** and *** she can manage wear on the outside of her clothes.

later she'll be cryin and insecure again, and he'll be a bastard. "he was just using me!" (ah der, retard, don't go out looking like an advertisment for "let's ****" if you want to be taken seriously for something other than being willingly impaled by randoms)

fast forward to **** getting nailed, and returned to the wild. back to feeling undesirable, what does she do? puts on her best "**** me" outfit and goes looking for the EXACT same kind of guy. at a bar of course, because that's where to find a good man looking for a woman to really connect with. right around the pelvic area.
WTF?

guys in bars, are either looking to get wasted, or looking to violate a chick. if you feel popular because a guy in a bar wants to stuff you, well...that's terrible.

lather, rinse, repeat. it's circular.

I don't have time to listen to all the crying. if a person isn't willing to change the things they are doing which cause their unhappiness, then **** them, they are going to be unhappy until they figure it out.

filed under: why most of my friends are men

Thats some good **** right there!

Originally Posted by cupcake
Oh yeah, when you come to visit me I'm gonna show you what a cupped fart is all about!!! Ewwwwww....better than a boston pancake though
Yes def better than the other **** those crazy massholes were talkin about!!

Originally Posted by cupcake
Your aroused by a cupped far I'm gonna throw in Lynn's face?
There are sicko's out there... sick sick sick!!!

if that helps.
If either one of us can manage to work camera as drunk as we'll be... we deserve a ****** medal! :YEAH
Old 06-08-2008, 11:28 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

It's the Cupcake and Lynn adventure....with an occassional cupped fart...sorry chica, but you aint gettin a boston pancake from me!
Old 06-08-2008, 11:44 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO!!! I ****** hope not
Old 06-09-2008, 12:06 AM

Who wants a mustache ride????
Old 06-09-2008, 12:11 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

what's that

Quick Reply: Can We Get A Vote?