Can We Get A Vote?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 12:07 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Can We Get A Vote?

If stock05 wasnt on SL, SL would be running rampid with calamari. He's the original squid squasher. :YEAH
Old 06-04-2008, 12:08 AM

Herb is an unknown quantity at this point

I dig the mullet in your avatar YSR............ Douche.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:10 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Herb
i love how these threads never end up going as planned
Old 06-04-2008, 12:11 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Herb
business in the front, party in the back! and the bitches love my PINK PANTY DROPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:12 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by YSRRider
business in the front, party in the back! and the bitches love my PINK PANTY DROPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and by "bitches" he means gay men.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:16 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

no, your mother!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:16 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by stock05
and by "bitches" he means gay men.
i would have never caught on to that san francisco gay slang. thanks for translating stock. youre always helping out on the boards
Old 06-04-2008, 12:17 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

what a ******* *****

i think this is like the 10th dick smoker to make a thread like this about me. lmao
yeah, it's pretty lame

if people actually get that hurt by what you say, they should just ignore you

or not ask stupid questions
Old 06-04-2008, 12:18 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i think the last person to use the term "panty dropper" was a kid talking about his mitsubishi galant....so we can confidently assume that you also love the ****.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

the mexican has helped me in the past. I vote he stays. As for YSRRider he's been on my ignore list for a while now

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by EZEC
i think the last person to use the term "panty dropper" was a kid talking about his mitsubishi galant....so we can confidently assume that you also love the ****.

I thought you and I had an "understanding"....... I wouldnt rag on your Kia Sephia and you wouldnt talk about my Mitsu G-Ride!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by old duffer
the mexican has helped me in the past. I vote he stays. As for YSRRider he's been on my ignore list for a while now

pffffffff! give a ****!
Old 06-04-2008, 12:24 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

yeah, i dont, but ive owned you at least 5 times in the past two days.
i just lol'd
Old 06-04-2008, 12:55 AM

S.I.T can only hope to improve

**** Ysrrider, if you spent nearly half as much energy on riding instead of crying on SL like a little baby back bitch, you would probably be a decent rider.

Instead, you get your butt plug feelings hurt and start crying like a little nancy boy. Stock has helped out alot of peeps in the past, including squids new to the game. Just because you asked to suck him off and he said no, doesnt mean you should throw a hissy fit.

Plus, this guy was rocking decent **** back in the day when you thought cc's was the name of a pizza joint.....capiche?

Stop your blubbering, change the tampon and go out and ride......

Sheesh......
Old 06-04-2008, 12:56 AM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I think it's funny how ysrrider is now trying to flip and joke around with everyone like he was never buttsore in the first place.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:07 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a squid, but I have more time on a bike and more control than you will ever.
video or pics to prove it?

Sometimes stock05 is redundant and repetitive. But other times he does actually force douchebags off the site through shame... eg Sgt.Stud. lol. That was classic.

I loved the million excuses he had for not posting pics of the stunts he said he had on lock the day he quit SL.

Last edited by CarpeDiem; 06-04-2008 at 01:12 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:11 AM
Livin the nightmare

JoeT. is an unknown quantity at this point

personally, I like trucks and cocaine so I'll be the first one to vote for keeping stock05 around. I don't even know him but if he can **** people off the way it sounds, we'd probably get along

DISCLAIMER- this post in no way means that I use or extremely enjoy cocaine.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by S.I.T
**** Ysrrider, if you spent nearly half as much energy on riding instead of crying on SL like a little baby back bitch, you would probably be a decent rider.

Instead, you get your butt plug feelings hurt and start crying like a little nancy boy. Stock has helped out alot of peeps in the past, including squids new to the game. Just because you asked to suck him off and he said no, doesnt mean you should throw a hissy fit.

Plus, this guy was rocking decent **** back in the day when you thought cc's was the name of a pizza joint.....capiche?

Stop your blubbering, change the tampon and go out and ride......

Sheesh......

Thats just ignorance talking!!!!! I've been on a bike since I was 4, started riding rockets when I was 14! When half of you DREAMERS were spooging in your pants watching the Star Boys on REAL TV, I was already learning stand up wheelies! when was that 1998? I'll admit I'm no where near the best rider out there, but unlike some of you, I have to stay out of the hospital SO I CAN WORK! Not everyone has the luxury of sitting at home playing XBOX while mommy and daddy go to work.

I cant ride! some **** stain on ebay ran off with my money and hasnt sent me the parts I need for my bike!!!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
video or pics to prove it?

Sometimes stock05 is redundant and repetitive. But other times he does actually force douchebags off the site through shame... eg Sgt.Stud. lol. That was classic.

I loved the million excuses he had for not posting pics of the stunts he said he had on lock the day he quit SL.

I have minimal video left, most of the footage we had was on 100 different cameras and no one knew how to operate a camera! My pics that I have are all basic tricks, many were lost on crashed hard drives. I'm just not getting back into the game on a new bike, my 900 wasnt doing it for me! It was awesome on the street but nothing special in a parking lot.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:43 AM
Livin the nightmare

JoeT. is an unknown quantity at this point

I have minimal video left, most of the footage we had was on 100 different cameras and no one knew how to operate a camera! My pics that I have are all basic tricks, many were lost on crashed hard drives. I'm just not getting back into the game on a new bike, my 900 wasnt doing it for me! It was awesome on the street but nothing special in a parking lot.
Because I feel bad for you dude, I'm gonna suggest you just stop. Sometimes there comes a point in life where you have to just look yourself in the mirror and say "hey, I've got a pink bike, weak come backs, stunts from 1980 and a hair cut to match" , the game isn't for everyone. The up side is you still have a box of homo ****, and plenty of time to "satisfy" yourself by watching people who actually put their life into the sport without excuses. Lifes tough, I know, but rather than beating yourself up...or off in this case, you could just quit tryin and perhaps get into somethin more up your alley. Yoga or beating your wife maybe.

Quick Reply: Can We Get A Vote?