Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 04:30 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough
Re: Can We Get A Vote?

get back to the far east...
Old 06-08-2008, 04:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
where abouts? why the hell did you move? lmao
hhhmmmm let me think, 9 months of absolutely misserable cold wet nasty grey dim weather and three good months or 9 months of perfect weather and three hot *** months...... i dunno maybe i should move back NOT !!!
Old 06-08-2008, 05:35 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DURTY
ur mean!!!
get out my thread cry baby!

Originally Posted by cupcake
It's cause your wheelies are garbage...ahahaha...BURN! j/k
+100,000,000,000,000,000
Originally Posted by old man roger
hhhmmmm let me think, 9 months of absolutely misserable cold wet nasty grey dim weather and three good months or 9 months of perfect weather and three hot *** months...... i dunno maybe i should move back NOT !!!
cali is where it is at, besides all the ******* laws .
Old 06-08-2008, 11:24 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

what an awesome thread. way to pull it out of the dumpster, wipe off the crumbs and eat it anyhow.

***** are the ones ******* for attention, horny women are the ones ******* for pleasure.

you can't trust a ****, the minute they start feeling insecure and needy they are going to **** someone cooler than you.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:35 PM

shayneusaf is a decent person

wow and this thread continues
Old 06-08-2008, 12:56 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by excessa
what an awesome thread. way to pull it out of the dumpster, wipe off the crumbs and eat it anyhow.

***** are the ones ******* for attention, horny women are the ones ******* for pleasure.

you can't trust a ****, the minute they start feeling insecure and needy they are going to **** someone cooler than you.
u got a point but if u dont care to be used then u dont have a problem!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 01:22 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DURTY
u got a point but if u dont care to be used then u dont have a problem!!!
yeah it's not a value judgement, everyone serves a purpose.

I will share what frustrates me about that whole social cycle, if anyone is interested. if not, skip the long part below, or read it and bitch because you chose to read it. I don't really care.

the ***** will get with a random "cool" guy to satisfy a need for approval or affection. So he's banging her and for a while she feels elevated above her insecurity, and mistakes that for being accepted.

Then, lo and behold, the guy is a just a regular guy who was drawn in like a mosquito to a bug zapper by all the **** and *** she can manage wear on the outside of her clothes.

later she'll be cryin and insecure again, and he'll be a bastard. "he was just using me!" (ah der, retard, don't go out looking like an advertisment for "let's ****" if you want to be taken seriously for something other than being willingly impaled by randoms)

fast forward to **** getting nailed, and returned to the wild. back to feeling undesirable, what does she do? puts on her best "**** me" outfit and goes looking for the EXACT same kind of guy. at a bar of course, because that's where to find a good man looking for a woman to really connect with. right around the pelvic area.
WTF?

guys in bars, are either looking to get wasted, or looking to violate a chick. if you feel popular because a guy in a bar wants to stuff you, well...that's terrible.

lather, rinse, repeat. it's circular.

I don't have time to listen to all the crying. if a person isn't willing to change the things they are doing which cause their unhappiness, then **** them, they are going to be unhappy until they figure it out.

filed under: why most of my friends are men
Old 06-08-2008, 01:32 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

I will share what frustrates me about that whole social cycle, if anyone is interested. if not, skip the long part below, or read it and bitch because you chose to read it. I don't really care.

the ***** will get with a random "cool" guy to satisfy a need for approval or affection. So he's banging her and for a while she feels elevated above her insecurity, and mistakes that for being accepted.

Then, lo and behold, the guy is a just a regular guy who was drawn in like a mosquito to a bug zapper by all the **** and *** she can manage wear on the outside of her clothes.

later she'll be cryin and insecure again, and he'll be a bastard. "he was just using me!" (ah der, retard, don't go out looking like an advertisment for "let's ****" if you want to be taken seriously for something other than being willingly impaled by randoms)

fast forward to **** getting nailed, and returned to the wild. back to feeling undesirable, what does she do? puts on her best "**** me" outfit and goes looking for the EXACT same kind of guy. at a bar of course, because that's where to find a good man looking for a woman to really connect with. right around the pelvic area.
WTF?

guys in bars, are either looking to get wasted, or looking to violate a chick. if you feel popular because a guy in a bar wants to stuff you, well...that's terrible.

I don't have time to listen to all the crying. if a person isn't willing to change the things they are doing which cause their unhappiness, then **** them, they are going to be unhappy until they figure it out.

sounds about right...so wats a *****???
Old 06-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Witt is a decent person

Are you guys still talking about YSRRider?
Old 06-08-2008, 02:47 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Yeah! Hes a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Moto158
Are you guys still talking about YSRRider?
Old 06-08-2008, 02:48 PM

I believe the ****** are trading the sex for the money.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

WTF?

that was an awsome post , it was so good i didn't even notice it was long
Old 06-08-2008, 03:39 PM
also known as OMR

i just read it to my girl out loud and it is even better when spoken...lol
Old 06-08-2008, 04:02 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by YSRRider
Yeah! Hes a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i heard he sucks a lot of ****.

WTF?

cliff notes?
Old 06-08-2008, 04:20 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

[QUOTE=stock05;3333042]yeah i heard he sucks a lot of ****.

yeah, but I spit..... you swallow!!!!! When you gargle you're just being a show off!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

For a man to even say that he spits is disguting. That just proves youre homo.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
For a man to even say that he spits is disguting. That just proves youre homo.

yeah, whatever..... I'll grab your *** in the middle of a bar, and still take some vagina home at the end of the night!!!
Old 06-08-2008, 04:37 PM
NealFoReal

I would appreciate it if you didnt grab my ***. See I wouldnt start an efight over bs but if you grabbed my *** I would swing on you with no warning.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:38 PM
NealFoReal

And I'm not a tough guy or wanna be tough guy at all. I havent had a fight in probably close to 10 years but some guy just grabbing on my *** would be reason enough to fight.

Quick Reply: Can We Get A Vote?