Can We Get A Vote?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 12:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Can We Get A Vote?

Originally Posted by YSRRider
........******* drama queens you all are!
+1 on what Lynn said. Arent you the drama queen that started this thread??? Or were you just a little emo at the time
Old 06-06-2008, 01:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wow everyone wants to fight in this thread. Cool.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:07 PM
retired postwhore

FAhq will become famous soon enoughFAhq will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*
But aren't you the one that made the thread??
true story
Old 06-06-2008, 01:07 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Ya, when I started it I didnt realize that STOCK05 was loaning his *** out to so many people that were going to stick up for him....... MY BAD....... But I'm not losing any sleep over it either....
Old 06-06-2008, 10:52 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by YSRRider
First off...... I dont know who the **** you are... I never said **** to you so step off! Seriously............ I would just throw you.......

........******* drama queens you all are!

you start a thread, get owned again and again and all you can do when your backed in a corner by someone who has the brain span of more than a 9 yr old is can come up with is "I'll throw you" i think you need to spend a tad less time on stunt life and a little more time on that bike. because if your riding's as weak as your comebacks its going to take a little effort to step up to me. and you did start something your generalizing stunt riders "the funny part is, 99% of the stunters I have seen are skinny little douche bags! I work out with dumb bells bigger than half you *******! step up one at a time bitches!!!!! run your mouth!" so i'm stepping up its my turn to make your juiced up ucf wanna be *** look like the "internet gangster" you are. without saying hey i'll kick your *** i'm not worried about **** like that i'm saying your running your mouth step up bring your homo *** and your bike and talk **** to the 30 skinny little dousche bags that will make you cry like the bitch you are.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:32 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Trick
thats a physical impossibility..... your a bitch!!! and bitches have ******....
tranny freek
ask ur gf, the one who turned to hoein after i dumped her *** n gave u the thunder clap

Originally Posted by Herb
E-Rack on Vacation. Transgender Brazilian Carnival!
that you would take time to search for a transgender bravillian carnival douche bag makes you pretty fukin gay... and by pretty fukin gay i mean dam, ur gay. and y do u **** try to take over a thread n talk about how much you think about me all day when it had nothing to do with me in the first place???
Old 06-07-2008, 12:01 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

i never figured out how it can be fun to start **** on the internet... you really get nothing accomplished
Old 06-07-2008, 01:05 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
i never figured out how it can be fun to start **** on the internet... you really get nothing accomplished
It amuses me
Old 06-07-2008, 01:05 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

I agree.........

Tony L... as I stated before, I have no beef with you, or any of the other people that have stepped into the ring, but if you want some.... cool...... Like I said..... 30 stunters.... one at a time.... clearly this isnt even about riding skills anymore, its about 30 bastards that need to stand behind one another..... and you call me the gangsta!!!!

P.S. Drink a few beers, it might give you some more *****.
Old 06-07-2008, 01:10 AM
rock stock

It amuses me
its fun for the people watching... there should really be an internet company that you can pay someone to go to another persons house and just smash em in the face with a keyboard or something...
Old 06-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Wow everyone wants to fight in this thread. Cool.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:14 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I love Drama...especially when it's not mine...carry on...

Oh and P.S..what kind of guy says drama queen?
Old 06-07-2008, 01:18 AM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

smash em in the face with a keyboard or something...
Who would've thought a simple keyboard could be used as a weapon
Old 06-07-2008, 01:33 AM
rock stock

Who would've thought a simple keyboard could be used as a weapon
hell you could choke someone out with a mouse chord if you had to i guess, but there is not as much satisfaction with that i guess

imagine hearing the doorbell, opening the door, then just getting smashed across the face with a huge 80's style ibm keyboard. thats about as badass as an internet fight could get
Old 06-07-2008, 01:37 AM

hell you could choke someone out with a mouse chord if you had to i guess, but there is not as much satisfaction with that i guess

imagine hearing the doorbell, opening the door, then just getting smashed across the face with a huge 80's style ibm keyboard. thats about as badass as an internet fight could get
hahahahahahaha I should take the one from work for when i gotta close alone **** the scissors
Old 06-07-2008, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by cupcake
I love Drama...especially when it's not mine...carry on...

Oh and P.S..what kind of guy says drama queen?

well thats what these ladies are.... I would have let it it got days ago, but then another bitch has to jump in and throw gas on the fire... only because he knows that someone will have his back........

I roll solo...........

step up JUNIOR and be a man.........
Old 06-07-2008, 01:43 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Just drink a beer and forget about the lil bitches...stock05 is rude to everyone...but he's damn funny...it's just the internet...you really can't let anything on here get to you!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:45 AM

cupped fart

Old 06-07-2008, 01:46 AM
rock stock

cupped fart

HAHA!!!!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:46 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Cut it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to the bathroom!

Quick Reply: Can We Get A Vote?