Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 06:50 PM

mikkee is a decent person
Re: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Originally Posted by Darius
I've found that when calling another a "dumbass" it's always more effective when you spell it right.
I've found when typing on the internet, texting etc, most abbreviate words.. and as long as you can tell what is being said it don't matter.. We'll hand in our spell checked posts to you later Professor D..

Old 06-04-2008, 07:12 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
cool am 6'4 230.... and I dont get in pissing contest face to face ... u mouth off u get punched... thats it.... so dont disrespect me here... shut ur pie hole and have internet gangster conversation with people on the east coast..... I didnt come at u wrong... I said that "corp riders" dont kill streets anymore because the "corp money" wouldnt be there if they did. I didnt compare u to anything in my 1st post.......again stop - think- move on
hmmm..... "corperate "riders dont kill the streets anymore?incorrect. servin it up 1-5?servin the streets? Darius and Team Servin It Up are as "corperate as it gets and the last time i checked he was doing very well financially (ten or so sick *** bikes,enclosed trailers,dope pad,vipers,corvettes) and yet still recieves "corperate" $ (a-stars,f.i. cages,full throttle inc.color zone,gpr stabilizers,etc.)and also earns "corperate" $ when he dominates a comp.so please get the facts straight and quit threatening to beat me up,after a flipped stoppy,i cant take any more of a thrashing
Old 06-04-2008, 07:15 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Kaneone
I agree with both posts completely...

Im always down for a reason to bust out my C:/randomgirlz folder and post up some girls of years past.. haha...
you aint a part of this MR. I LIVE IN VEGAS and bang strippers

I envy you
Old 06-04-2008, 07:17 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
cool am 6'4 230.... and I dont get in pissing contest face to face ... u mouth off u get punched... thats it.... so dont disrespect me here... shut ur pie hole and have internet gangster conversation with people on the east coast..... I didnt come at u wrong... I said that "corp riders" dont kill streets anymore because the "corp money" wouldnt be there if they did. I didnt compare u to anything in my 1st post.......again stop - think- move on

are we related hahah
Old 06-04-2008, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by loogie
hmmm..... "corperate "riders dont kill the streets anymore?incorrect. servin it up 1-5?servin the streets? Darius and Team Servin It Up are as "corperate as it gets and the last time i checked he was doing very well financially (ten or so sick *** bikes,enclosed trailers,dope pad,vipers,corvettes) and yet still recieves "corperate" $ (a-stars,f.i. cages,full throttle inc.color zone,gpr stabilizers,etc.)and also earns "corperate" $ when he dominates a comp.so please get the facts straight and quit threatening to beat me up,after a flipped stoppy,i cant take any more of a thrashing
Name:  nutswing.gif
Views: 5
Size:  86.0 KB
Old 06-04-2008, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by loogie
im still surfing the net for the perfect pic...hahaha .no seriously though,i am going to shoot some good pics of her tonite at the spot posing next to my street killer and then you guys can instruct me on to how to setup a poll on here(since i am sl challenged)then i will be ready to accept the 100$ from sbfmikey
yeah yeah, ive had pictures sitting here since yesterday....... and youre still bullshittin.

Wheres the pics man, we all know you have pics on your computer of her

to busy trying to find the myspace angles to make her hotter?
Old 06-04-2008, 07:37 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
yeah yeah, ive had pictures sitting here since yesterday....... and youre still bullshittin.

Wheres the pics man, we all know you have pics on your computer of her

to busy trying to find the myspace angles to make her hotter?
ok,ok already.i tried to upload an old pic but cant. i had to upload my avatar from my buddies computer.so hold your horses,she is well worth the wait.i will email it to my partner and he will post it under his account i guess(crashburn421):YEAH
Old 06-04-2008, 07:44 PM

yo mikey,whats your email?i will send it to you,then you can post for me
Old 06-04-2008, 07:49 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

hey loogie, you said you started riding just to meet chicks right. so, if you got one already and she's so hot, why are you still riding.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:54 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

ok, when the pic comes up i think we should judge it on a points system. you know 1-10...gotta set some ground rules before the judging . i bet shes like a 7 tops.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by lee majors
hey loogie, you said you started riding just to meet chicks right. so, if you got one already and she's so hot, why are you still riding.
hmmm...good question lee. i never thought about it until now. i guess i keep riding just in case she leaves me,nothing is forever and i gotta make sure my skills are up to par if i become single. no seriously though, i love to ride and will continue to ride until i physically cant or lose interest(which would never happen)
Old 06-04-2008, 08:20 PM

damn dog i think you like her more than anyone else
Old 06-04-2008, 08:24 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

thats not really the pic he sent you is it?!?!?!?!
Old 06-04-2008, 08:27 PM

oh ya thats his chick, in all her glory, and his new stunt bike i guess
Old 06-04-2008, 08:30 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
I've found when typing on the internet, texting etc, most abbreviate words.. and as long as you can tell what is being said it don't matter.. We'll hand in our spell checked posts to you later Professor D..

Tru dat, but there are certain words you just don't misspell when you're trying to tell someone else they're stupid! Yes, stupid would be one of those words right along with dumbass.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:30 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldve fucked her, 15 years ago..... LOL
Old 06-04-2008, 08:31 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF

damn dog i think you like her more than anyone else
She does have some nice *******
Old 06-04-2008, 08:31 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by SIC J
I wouldve fucked her, 15 years ago..... LOL
Thomas would **** her tomorow!!
Old 06-04-2008, 08:32 PM

bolt ons!
Old 06-04-2008, 09:16 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Darius
Thomas would **** her tomorow!!
wheres my $400 at oldbert?

Quick Reply: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?