Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Re: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Originally Posted by Darius
OK time for a group hug
ok who jacked your account?
can i group hug your wife? shes hot!
lol

-kane
Old 06-04-2008, 03:40 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by GSE Nick
hey im not bashing you here but i see you posting all over about how much your doing for stunt riding and stunters. going to big corporations and such or even being an agent.

but what have you done thus far? like what was the out come of what you are doing? what have you gotten your clients so far any shows? you posted in here some crazy high demands that not one person has got yet for shows that i know of. people prolly think your crazy when u walk into there office asking for that much? u may be trying to set the standard to high and are losing shows and losing other people shows too? i dunno can any one enlighten me a little on this?
I haven't said I've done a lot for this sport. I have learned a lot ABOUT this sport and have put a lot of energy, time and money into developing a company with a solid marketing strategy.

I don't intend to be a booking agent, and will likely outsource booking to someone with a lot more experience when it comes to that.

I don't think things will immediately be the way I want them, but as this sport progresses, I do hope to see the pros being paid like they should. and will continue to push for that. I am very pleased with some new marketing and exposure opportunities that are opening up.

All I did was start a company based around people I believe in. I have not "done anything" else.

so far. more on that later.

I have also learned not to rush announcements until after the documents all come back signed, and even then, I will most likely wait until I see the money.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:41 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by loogie
its time to bring this **** back to the roots,killing the streets and destroying everything that gets in the way.
I enjoy that just like any other rider.... am no stuntrider so I dont consider what I do killing the streets.... I ride agressive and pop a wheelie or too but not down main street.... you dont see any "corp. riders" killing streets anymore... a paycheck is better than bail money
Old 06-04-2008, 03:49 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kaneone
ok who jacked your account?
can i group hug your wife? shes hot!
lol

-kane
Oh did I say group hug, I meant rear naked choke out!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:51 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

I saw that coming
Old 06-04-2008, 04:44 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

"rear" "naked" and "choke"?

Sounds right up Kane's alley!
Old 06-04-2008, 05:31 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SIC J
Or maybe you should stop bullshitting and post that pic of your girl you bragged about and put $100 up on against SBF Mikey....................
im still surfing the net for the perfect pic...hahaha .no seriously though,i am going to shoot some good pics of her tonite at the spot posing next to my street killer and then you guys can instruct me on to how to setup a poll on here(since i am sl challenged)then i will be ready to accept the 100$ from sbfmikey
Old 06-04-2008, 05:40 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

im still surfing the net for the perfect pic...hahaha .no seriously though,i am going to shoot some good pics of her tonite at the spot posing next to my street killer and then you guys can instruct me on to how to setup a poll on here(since i am sl challenged)then i will be ready to accept the 100$ from sbfmikey
This aint Glamour Shots. just post the damn pic.

Make up and the right angle can make most girls look 10 times hotter than they really are.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:45 PM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

hmmm...champion riders inc huh? and who are the "champion riders".its funny these days,people come up with a name,(not even a decent one i might add)and all of a sudden they are "involved" and doing something for "our"sport.yeah sure whatever.its time to bring this **** back to the roots,killing the streets and destroying everything that gets in the way.excessa should be changed to excessive bullshit if you ask me.until you have done something credible,quit posing as such...oh yeah pretty please with sugar on top!
just some random woman seeking attention it seems to me all i see are random stupid post blah blah blah this and that... pro stunt riders prob dont even know who you are. i do more for the sport by stunting my bike than this woman who just post on a site all day claimin to do this and that for a sport . nobody knows who you are anyways except for that annoying lady on STunTlife so i wll refer back to a quote someone left for you a while back " hey excessa if i paypal you some money.. will you SHUT THE **** UP!"
Old 06-04-2008, 05:46 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
I enjoy that just like any other rider.... am no stuntrider so I dont consider what I do killing the streets.... I ride agressive and pop a wheelie or too but not down main street.... you dont see any "corp. riders" killing streets anymore... a paycheck is better than bail money
at 37 years old i wouldnt be killing it on main street either or trying to be a competetive "corperate" or pro stunter,it might affect your ssi benefits.and really who cares what other people are doing?not me,i started stunting to get chics and now that i have one i ride for the adrenaline and the fact that i have sponsors and actually make $ doing what i love is just icing on the cake.yes, you have probably never heard of me and no im not a "pro" but the reality is that i get what i want out of riding and thats all that matters.as far as killing the streets, ask any "pro" and they will tell you there is nothing like wrecking the public streets.yes its illegal but who gives a ****.cops around here wave at me and i wave back.they know excactly who i am and what i am about and that im no out of control squid and that my insanity is well under control.so in my case i get the girl,the paycheck and no jail time.so dont be jealous cause your aproaching a midlife crisis and scared to murder public streets
Old 06-04-2008, 06:05 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

at 37 years old i wouldnt be killing it on main street either or trying to be a competetive "corperate" or pro stunter,it might affect your ssi benefits.and really who cares what other people are doing?not me,i started stunting to get chics and now that i have one i ride for the adrenaline and the fact that i have sponsors and actually make $ doing what i love is just icing on the cake.yes, you have probably never heard of me and no im not a "pro" but the reality is that i get what i want out of riding and thats all that matters.as far as killing the streets, ask any "pro" and they will tell you there is nothing like wrecking the public streets.yes its illegal but who gives a ****.cops around here wave at me and i wave back.they know excactly who i am and what i am about and that im no out of control squid and that my insanity is well under control.so in my case i get the girl,the paycheck and no jail time.so dont be jealous cause your aproaching a midlife crisis and scared to murder public streets

Unlike other people on here dipshit I live within 100miles of your dumass so watch your tone bitch.... I wasnt putting you down....I can give a **** who u are and what u have become... I was giving my $.02 on your post ... this means ... thats why I put it at the end of my post.... and this means u keep mouthing off to this oldbird I will do this
Old 06-04-2008, 06:19 PM

Unlike other people on here dipshit I live within 100miles of your dumass so watch your tone bitch.... I wasnt putting you down....I can give a **** who u are and what u have become... I was giving my $.02 on your post ... this means ... thats why I put it at the end of my post.... and this means u keep mouthing off to this oldbird I will do this
whoa,whoa,whoa,oldbird,mouthing off,no.just giving you my 2 cents on your post.calm down and take your zoloft.this site for me is all in good fun and i identify and respect all legit riders,young and old.as far as me being a "bitch" or some pushover, i am 225 and 6 ft tall so i am the last person you want to get into a pissing contest with. and implying that you would drive 100 miles to "fight" come on man that is so seventh grade.reply to my posts however you want besides threatening to beat me up.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:26 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

whoa,whoa,whoa,oldbird,mouthing off,no.just giving you my 2 cents on your post.calm down and take your zoloft.this site for me is all in good fun and i identify and respect all legit riders,young and old.as far as me being a "bitch" or some pushover, i am 225 and 6 ft tall so i am the last person you want to get into a pissing contest with. and implying that you would drive 100 miles to "fight" come on man that is so seventh grade.reply to my posts however you want besides threatening to beat me up.

cool am 6'4 230.... and I dont get in pissing contest face to face ... u mouth off u get punched... thats it.... so dont disrespect me here... shut ur pie hole and have internet gangster conversation with people on the east coast..... I didnt come at u wrong... I said that "corp riders" dont kill streets anymore because the "corp money" wouldnt be there if they did. I didnt compare u to anything in my 1st post.......again stop - think- move on
Old 06-04-2008, 06:35 PM

cool am 6'4 230.... and I dont get in pissing contest face to face ... u mouth off u get punched... thats it.... so dont disrespect me here... shut ur pie hole and have internet gangster conversation with people on the east coast..... I didnt come at u wrong... I said that "corp riders" dont kill streets anymore because the "corp money" wouldnt be there if they did. I didnt compare u to anything in my 1st post.......again stop - think- move on
no disrespect lethal,i dont want to get punched or punch somebody i am not mad at.my post wasnt intended as"gangster conversation"i never said you came at me wrong and my posts are all in good fun.so relax and quit planning face punching road trips.i agree with you mostly and have no personal problem with you.i didnt mean to strike a nerve on the age thing,i was just joking around but i do realize we arent buddies so my humor might have been taken for disrespect and for that i apologize
Old 06-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

ya im 6'0 155 sopping wet.. you wanna mess around!?

-kane
Old 06-04-2008, 06:36 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

I've found that when calling another a "dumbass" it's always more effective when you spell it right.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMe3WDmxBEI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tMe3WDmxBEI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/v/tMe3WDmxBEI&hl=en

OK im a dumbass cause i cant figure out how to post a video on this site, but 15 yr old kids can on myspace all day!

Last edited by Kaneone; 06-04-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

blah see above
Old 06-04-2008, 06:39 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
ya im 6'0 155 sopping wet.. you wanna mess around!?

-kane
stop lying, youre a buck 30 tops
Old 06-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

i got at least 25lbs of metal hanging off my bodyparts... sheeeeeet...

Quick Reply: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?