Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 04:11 AM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Glad i ride for the love.. not the cash. (squids can't get paid!)
Old 06-04-2008, 06:20 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
i respect you kane even with all the haters......but at the same time i think sometimes you could be a lil more humble. i used to have WAY more respect for you until i head some of the comments you've made on here.

don't forget the streets and the other stunters that are in the shoes you were wearing 5 years ago.
Crash - Serious post and I wanted to address it. first off stuntlife.com is a website ive been going to for years mostly to blow off steam while i do my day to day grind so take everything with a grain of salt. but while you talk about respect. to me respect is a very big thing, and when you say youve lost respect for some of my lesser humble posts... think of this.. Ive dedicated 10 years of my life to stunting in all aspects and yet... I STILL GET DISRESPECTED by the same "stunters" i bust my *** to represent, on this site and in life on a daily... you walk in MY shoes for a minute and see how it effects your late night stuntlifing posts..

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
either way Kane Is a great "show" rider
boogie - I like ya man so thanks for the respect but.. before you casually label me as a great "show" rider implying I am not a good competion rider.. do me a favor.. and not only qualify.. but beat me once at a comp once.. THEN imply i am a show rider first comp rider 2nd... thanks.. no offense but, how many times has my "show only" riding handed you your ***? (motivation for animosity, see above)

Originally Posted by Darius
Gettin money outta Alex is like getting a sponsor contact from Jason Britton. When he farts only dogs can hear it.
Ill hold me breath on ever getting the $, but just wanted to point out... that I dont forget...

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 06-04-2008 at 06:23 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:11 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kaneone
LOL

good luck with that...

and how many exhibitions have you ever actually booked?

-kane
I don't book exhibitions, but have been sitting in as a LOT of meetings convene, and people ask me what I think they should be willing to pay for exhibitions, that is what I tell them.

People will pay what you charge, essentially, stunters are the ones who made it so impossible to get more than $250 a day or whatever craziness. I understand being hungry. Thank GOD there are almost a limitless supply of company's out there.

Go look around at what entertainers cost and bring in, look at what athletes get as a consideration for just showing up to do an autograph signing.

You can laugh, but I am disgusted at what people are paying you guys. People who are just as obscure as stunters, taking WAY less risks are compensated better.

But I'll keep pushing for that day, it's a good thing you guys have one person out there saying stunters should make more money. You can laugh but it's beneficial to have someone saying you guys are a better value than...insert other exhibition here.

people will pay you less if you'll take it.

Last edited by excessa; 06-04-2008 at 08:17 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:57 AM

S.O.R Josh is an unknown quantity at this point

boogie - I like ya man so thanks for the respect but.. before you casually label me as a great "show" rider implying I am not a good competion rider.. do me a favor.. and not only qualify.. but beat me once at a comp once.. THEN imply i am a show rider first comp rider 2nd... thanks.. no offense but, how many times has my "show only" riding handed you your ***? (motivation for animosity, see above)
-kane

Were doing a show for a block party/tattoo shop grand opeing this weekend for 2000$
our base price is 1500 local if we have to travel they float the bill for gas. which in this case we have to drive a little over 1 hour.

We do one show per year for free to get our name out & it has done just that. we already booked 3 other shows this summer that are direct spin offs of the free show.
(we do get comped food /drinks / entry though)
and any charity shows we dont charge for unless travel is involved.

Last edited by S.O.R Josh; 06-04-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:47 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by RF_Josh
We do one show per year for free to get our name out & it has done just that. we already booked 3 other shows this summer that are direct spin offs of the free show.
(we do get comped food /drinks / entry though)
and any charity shows we dont charge for unless travel is involved.

+1000000

Am not new to the stunt scene in the Valley.......I remember in 04 I think there was a show in Atwater where each of the stunters got paid $1500 for a ALL DAY show.... and they busted ***...wasn't (3) 15 minute ... it was a all day event...those same stunters are now chargeing $4000 and $3500 a day.... which I believe is 100% worth it but not everyone can afford those pricing to put on a event. I recently used my local stunters ( Idol Riders ) to help me with my M/C Event I put on this year. I paid them what I could afford and they where totally happy with that and from my event they will have others booked. Every stunter who is getting paid top $$$ started off doing shows for free to get their name out there.

Last edited by Lethal Rider; 06-04-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:20 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by excessa
I don't book exhibitions, but have been sitting in as a LOT of meetings convene, and people ask me what I think they should be willing to pay for exhibitions, that is what I tell them.

People will pay what you charge, essentially, stunters are the ones who made it so impossible to get more than $250 a day or whatever craziness. I understand being hungry. Thank GOD there are almost a limitless supply of company's out there.

Go look around at what entertainers cost and bring in, look at what athletes get as a consideration for just showing up to do an autograph signing.

You can laugh, but I am disgusted at what people are paying you guys. People who are just as obscure as stunters, taking WAY less risks are compensated better.

But I'll keep pushing for that day, it's a good thing you guys have one person out there saying stunters should make more money. You can laugh but it's beneficial to have someone saying you guys are a better value than...insert other exhibition here.

people will pay you less if you'll take it.
umm.... who are you again?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:29 AM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by loogie
you want my paypal adress now or later?
if you think you got it, lets see now hommie, you skurred to post pics
Old 06-04-2008, 11:55 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

If not for the Kane, Darius, Todd , SBF, Vetical, Hai, WestCoast Connection, Jason B, SUperbike, XDL, Stuntwars, Servin It Up, Stuntride, Stunlife, chris P, J BLing, Ac, etc ..we would not even be where we are. I got mad respect for everyone doing it

Last edited by zride; 06-04-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:08 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ

don't forget the streets and the other stunters that are in the shoes you were wearing 5 years ago.
Definitely not... It's not even close to the same sport it was 5 years ago, to even compare what you are doing now to what was done by other stunters 5 years ago...

If you were around then you would have respect and be a lot less ignorant.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:13 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

umm.... who are you again?
I own an agency called Champion Riders Inc. My name is Rebecca.

Presently I'm injured, bored and enjoying a discussion about stunting as a pro competitive and exhibition sport.

all this legitimacy, professionalism and forward momentum has gotten my interest.

there's a lot of positive feedback coming in. in years past my faith in stunting has been pretty much openly mocked by corporate types who are finally coming around or have stepped aside since the recent acquisition of the AMA.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by zride
If not for the Kane, Darius, Todd , SBF, Vetical, Hai, WestCoast Connection, Jason B, SUperbike, XDL, Stuntwars, Servin It Up, Stuntride, Stunlife, chris P, J BLing, Ac, etc ..we would not even be where we are. I got mad respect for everyone doing it
absolutely right. +1 (except you forgot Teach)

I've got huge respect for what the pro stuntriders and promoters have accomplished. and for the stuff they must have dealt with over the years, as much as stunting gets opposed by parts of the mc industry. I'm sure it's been a frustrating uphill battle at times.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:36 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

absolutely right. +1 (except you forgot Teach)

I've got huge respect for what the pro stuntriders and promoters have accomplished. and for the stuff they must have dealt with over the years, as much as stunting gets opposed by parts of the mc industry. I'm sure it's been a frustrating uphill battle at times.
hey im not bashing you here but i see you posting all over about how much your doing for stunt riding and stunters. going to big corporations and such or even being an agent.

but what have you done thus far? like what was the out come of what you are doing? what have you gotten your clients so far any shows? you posted in here some crazy high demands that not one person has got yet for shows that i know of. people prolly think your crazy when u walk into there office asking for that much? u may be trying to set the standard to high and are losing shows and losing other people shows too? i dunno can any one enlighten me a little on this?
Old 06-04-2008, 02:55 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

wheres my thread at?

www.stuntride.com
Old 06-04-2008, 02:56 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
wheres my thread at?

www.stuntride.com
you can have this one
Old 06-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

I own an agency called Champion Riders Inc. My name is Rebecca.
Presently I'm injured, bored and enjoying a discussion about stunting as a pro competitive and exhibition sport.
all this legitimacy, professionalism and forward momentum has gotten my interest.
there's a lot of positive feedback coming in. in years past my faith in stunting has been pretty much openly mocked by corporate types who are finally coming around or have stepped aside since the recent acquisition of the AMA.
picking on you would be like beating up a quadrapalygic... i just cant bring myself to do it..
go do something.. stop talking and DO something.. champion riders inc.. your a retard

-kane
Old 06-04-2008, 03:15 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

picking on you would be like beating up a quadrapalygic... i just cant bring myself to do it..
go do something.. stop talking and DO something.. champion riders inc.. your a retard

-kane
hahahahhaha
Old 06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

-kane
hmmm...champion riders inc huh? and who are the "champion riders".its funny these days,people come up with a name,(not even a decent one i might add)and all of a sudden they are "involved" and doing something for "our"sport.yeah sure whatever.its time to bring this **** back to the roots,killing the streets and destroying everything that gets in the way.excessa should be changed to excessive bullshit if you ask me.until you have done something credible,quit posing as such...oh yeah pretty please with sugar on top!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:27 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm...champion riders inc huh? and who are the "champion riders".its funny these days,people come up with a name,(not even a decent one i might add)and all of a sudden they are "involved" and doing something for "our"sport.yeah sure whatever.its time to bring this **** back to the roots,killing the streets and destroying everything that gets in the way.excessa should be changed to excessive bullshit if you ask me.until you have done something credible,quit posing as such...oh yeah pretty please with sugar on top!
Or maybe you should stop bullshitting and post that pic of your girl you bragged about and put $100 up on against SBF Mikey....................
Old 06-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by SIC J
Or maybe you should stop bullshitting and post that pic of your girl you bragged about and put $100 up on against SBF Mikey....................

I agree with both posts completely...

Im always down for a reason to bust out my C:/randomgirlz folder and post up some girls of years past.. haha...
Old 06-04-2008, 03:33 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

OK time for a group hug

Quick Reply: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?