Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 10:05 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

haha this turned out pretty good...our team is just at the point of doing paid shows, and working rates out n ****
we wont do a gig for lunch money but u gotta take what u can get.

i dont think undercuttin the next guy is a good deal, which is why i try to stay humble in this game..

i also agree u get wut u pay for!

if i get a min ill roll out to cycle gear to meet up wit u kane, weve got a legit spot n **** too if ur down to ride wit the sactown boys!!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:59 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Talking Re: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Originally Posted by BULLO 900

P.S YOU GUYS ACT LIKE YOU WON'T RIDE UNLESS FOR MONEY...BUT AREN'T U OUT EVERY WEEKEND IN A LOT RIDING FOR FREE I WOULD DO A SHOW LOCALLY FOR A LITTLE BIT OF CASH...**** I KILL IT EVERYWEEKEND FOR FREE WHAT THE **** IS THE DIFFERNCE...OHHHH I KNOW I STILL LOVE TO RIDE,NOT BLINDED BY THE MONEY SIDE!!
And that is the main reason you will only ever make a "little bit" of cash! You give in once and you will never get paid!!

Say a dealership wants a show, you are contacted and you have a meeting with them. The right thing to do is sell yourself and build up your value! You explain to them what it takes, bike maintenece, gas, tires etc how long you have been doing this bla bla and that if you do the show for $250 you are loosing money, **** at that point you would be better off working at Mcdonalds since last I hear they dont charge you to work there you actually make money when you get home!

Just cause you like to do wheelie's doesn't mean you should go perform for free! I'm sure Kobe Bryant likes playing basketball too but he's getting paid. If every year you keep doing shows for $250 do you think one day they are gonna be like hey I'ma be a nice guy and pay Bullo $2500 today? **** no! Because they know you will come do the show for next to nothing. A good rule of thumb is to always add + expenses. When you say $250 for a show let it be know you want to come home at the end of the day with $250 in your pocket, after buying a new tire, gas for your bike and truck, food etc.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:31 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BULLO 900
ALL YOU BIG NAME HOMO'S .....**** WHEN DID YOU GUYS STOP DOING THIS **** BECAUSE YOU LOVE IT...NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!! GET REAL EGO RIDERS,ANYONE CAN STUNT YOU GUYS ACT LIKE THIS **** IS HARD ...HANDBREAKS,GEARS,AND DIRTBIKE BARS AND YOUR A STUNTER..SO DON'T GET ALL BUTT HURT WHEN SOME NEWBIE WHO CAN DO THE SAME TRICKS AND LEARNED THEM IN HALF THE TIME AS YOU WANTS TO DO A SHOW TO GET HIS NAME OUT THERE....UNDERBIDING SOMEONE WHO HAS ALLREADY GOT THE SHOW IS KIDDA GAY, BUT IT SEEMS TO BE THE THING TO DO NOW,NOT FOR ME AND MY GUYS BUT WHATEVER..

P.S YOU GUYS ACT LIKE YOU WON'T RIDE UNLESS FOR MONEY...BUT AREN'T U OUT EVERY WEEKEND IN A LOT RIDING FOR FREE I WOULD DO A SHOW LOCALLY FOR A LITTLE BIT OF CASH...**** I KILL IT EVERYWEEKEND FOR FREE WHAT THE **** IS THE DIFFERNCE...OHHHH I KNOW I STILL LOVE TO RIDE,NOT BLINDED BY THE MONEY SIDE!!

SORRY TO SAY BUT FOR EVERY O.G RIDER OUT THERE IS SOME NEWBIE THAT'S KILLING IT AND WAITING FOR THERE SHOT TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES..............NO HATE IN 08 ....

I LOVE TO RIDE AND WILL RIDE FOREVER,MONEY OR NOT...BITCHES!!

Well its gotta be about money you cant ride without it, sure I love to ride and practice every weekend not to ride for free but to sharpen the skills. Entertainers make good money thats what we are...., also its very hard to feed 5 mouths with one bowl of cereal. Cullo your still my buddy
Old 06-03-2008, 11:33 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

wow, this thread got deeeeeep!
Old 06-03-2008, 11:34 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Alex Flores
also its very hard to feed 5 mouths with one bowl of cereal. Cullo your still my buddy
my grandparents made it happen.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:41 PM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

The reality is this, there is only room for so many stunters and no more. Its like everyone wants to be a rapper these days.

U gotta ask how many shows are there really out there to sustain riding as a profession? and even if so you gotta ask how many riders can the few shows that exist seriously support?

everything is about business, and realistically there arent many "shows" that can really generate enough income to afford to pay an individual much less a full stunt team a decent salary to perform?

I dont want to rain on anyones parade, but unless some major networks like speed picks this up and starts covering stunt events just like they cover x-games, serious sponsors will never get involved and this so called sport will only make baby steps for a long time to come,

Television exposure is what brings the money, so people dont quit your day jobs just because pac "darius" and eminem "kane" made it big.

do this **** for the love, and if u pick up a few dollars along the way fine, but that money thing to me is just a messy business and just pulls people apart.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:54 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Well its gotta be about money you cant ride without it, sure I love to ride and practice every weekend not to ride for free but to sharpen the skills. Entertainers make good money thats what we are...., also its very hard to feed 5 mouths with one bowl of cereal. Cullo your still my buddy
How many mouths does a chalupa feed?
Old 06-04-2008, 12:43 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Well also its very hard to feed 5 mouths with one bowl of cereal.
True.... But you live on rice and beans and Horchata
Old 06-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

off topic but still curious...

alex.. you ever gonna give me, kendall, and scary gary the 1500 each you owe us after welching on that MAD constest 2 years ago?

-kane
Old 06-04-2008, 01:13 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
I got a $100 on it, go ahead and post a pic, we can put up a poll.

Oh and no bullshiting going on google and looking for some bitch youve never met. Saying **** like JLos my baby mama.
done.get your paypal ready buddy.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:13 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by f4ibry
haha this turned out pretty good...our team is just at the point of doing paid shows, and working rates out n ****
we wont do a gig for lunch money but u gotta take what u can get.

Has ur agent I'll only ask 10% ( since am just starting out )

sidenote: need that paypal address to get ur site going....MikeOnTheBike has the email address to send it to. He was suppose to send it last week but I know he is getting his bike ready for this weekend :YEAH
Old 06-04-2008, 01:14 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
I got a $100 on it, go ahead and post a pic, we can put up a poll.

Oh and no bullshiting going on google and looking for some bitch youve never met. Saying **** like JLos my baby mama.
you want my paypal adress now or later?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Kaneone
psssst square boyz was a joking spoof on the FTP1 starboyz Fox interview at the end of the "special day" VHS. it was supposed to be funny, and gay looking.. do you remember scott caraboolads hair 10 years ago!? dude had his navel pierced come one!!
(haha sorry scott!! )

Pink is a great colour.. i built a career off of it. it changed my life.

.. and im sure your woman is very spectacular.. i like hot girls.. your should invite her to the show also..
kane, did you not read my first post? i cancelled the trip as soon as i found out SERVIN IT UP wasnt riding. i am glad "pink" changed your life or whatever but sadly i will not be attending the grand opening with my chic so quit lying and trying to act like you like girls.oh yeah DARIUS is way better and has a way better image.just my
Old 06-04-2008, 01:25 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by loogie
kane, did you not read my first post? i cancelled the trip as soon as i found out SERVIN IT UP wasnt riding. i am glad "pink" changed your life or whatever but sadly i will not be attending the grand opening with my chic so quit lying and trying to act like you like girls.oh yeah DARIUS is way better and has a way better image.just my
probably for the better.. i wouldnt bring a hot girlfriend around me either...
j/k kinda...

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 06-04-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:50 AM

probably for the better.. i wouldnt bring a hot girlfriend around me either...
j/k kinda...

-kane
(gotta try to get my post count up so i can get some respect up in this bitch)
Old 06-04-2008, 01:54 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Originally Posted by loogie
(gotta try to get my post count up so i can get some respect up in this bitch)
i got like 4200 posts and still get no respect! lol

-kane
Old 06-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

i got like 4200 posts and still get no respect! lol

-kane
i respect you kane even with all the haters......but at the same time i think sometimes you could be a lil more humble. i used to have WAY more respect for you until i head some of the comments you've made on here.

don't forget the streets and the other stunters that are in the shoes you were wearing 5 years ago.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:29 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

I am all down for the corporate stunt world and believe its the only way this industry will grow to a fully recognized alternative sport. But the corporate world is all about money. Grass roots riders are the ones pushing the envelope day in and day out. Taking tricks to new levels while the corporate guy is keepin it safe with the fancy bikes and big checks comin in. We all got to work together to keep this thing alive. Local, domestic, and internaltional. This sport is no where near where it should or could....all need to work together. Doing shows is just one aspect of stunting and I think there are other aspects that can contribute the success of our sport. XDL, Stuntride mag, thomas ...is the perfect example of an ambassador of our sport working hard to take our sport to new levels.....who knows what the hell I am saying and its probably coming out all screwy....not to mention I am a squid so my thoughts dont mattter anyway..lol...
Old 06-04-2008, 03:41 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

alex.. you ever gonna give me, kendall, and scary gary the 1500 each you owe us after welching on that MAD constest 2 years ago?

-kane
dayum! you just named 2 of the illest riders ever...sadly enough who dont ride no more

either way Kane Is a great "show" rider hope you have a great show and let the world know we aint cheap cause

cheap work aint good

and

good work aint cheap

oh yeah this show is a breakthrough since the "Gear" is so Anti stunt, you can show them what stunting is really about minus the techinical trix lol J/K.... get em bro
Old 06-04-2008, 03:51 AM
SERVIN IT UP

-kane
Gettin money outta Alex is like getting a sponsor contact from Jason Britton. When he farts only dogs can hear it.

Quick Reply: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?