Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 02:02 AM

Creative_cbr can only hope to improve
Re: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?

yeah its all true june 21 and 22 we r haveing kane and i belive servin it up out at the shop as well as vendors like fox astars and all themits gonna be insane drop by and see what we got ill see if i can get some video and post it up for u guys whn im on lunch
__________________________________________--
live fast die hard
tom
Old 06-03-2008, 02:04 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

so where is Kane at?
Old 06-03-2008, 02:12 AM

sry didnt read whole thred but yeah the management side of cycle gear sux try to stay awayy from tylor ricky and anthony they will sell u the most bs **** they can aslong as its price is high but the rest of us at the sca cycle gear r cool i personaly will try to help stunters out but i have talked with the heads of the company and they r ******** all heavly into dirt but not street theat way if u goto the store u see the dirt **** has such abetter display then anything steer they paid more for bs dirt **** then anything else
Old 06-03-2008, 02:13 AM

dont know but i can conferm that he is going to be there unless he backs out
Old 06-03-2008, 02:34 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

pink paint skeems and gear are gay.kanes image is gay.dont get me wrong, he can ride,but frankly i dont support any male stunt rider who sports pink every thing.oh yeah,sorry to get off topic,but i planned on going to this grand opening since i heard SIU was going to be there but since the pink taco is headlining the show my boys and i have cancelled the trip.kane, i know you are reading this post so lose the pink and gay image, it hurts to look at you and your gayness.ok now that i have dissed a highly recognized stunter i will shut up
Old 06-03-2008, 03:02 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

hahaha small world I worked for cycle gear in 05, then left for a higher paying gig, use to get my used nice tires for free from any cyclegear store plus my old employee discount, now that they have all new people who dont know me i get treated like a bitch by them.

*** cyclqueer and the little low balling homos who are affraid to ask for more money from fear of "loosing" an account.

I have a local store up here who used Jason Britton for all there shows now brittons to busy for them or something. then through the grape vine they hear of me, they contact me and try to low ball me, I gave them my price if they have me then great if not....i'll crash their show on my bike and split the squids wiggs they hire to do burnouts.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:20 AM

SON DOOBY is a decent person

man i hear people do shows for FREE let alone just gas money.. but then again.. my gas bill a month is bout 500$ so..gas money is good these days
Old 06-03-2008, 05:47 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SON DOOBY
man i hear people do shows for FREE let alone just gas money.. but then again.. my gas bill a month is bout 500$ so..gas money is good these days
we do some church/charity shows, but these cheap *** people in tha durty south dont like to pay for ****,they expect you to come out and do 4, fifteen min,shows for like $400 or less even when we got 4 guys on tha team....they dont understand how much it cost to keep these bikes ,up..and not to mention the pain of beating yourself up all day ....and as for cycle gear,,,,,,,,**** em............... ..
Old 06-03-2008, 08:49 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

nice, gotta love stuntlife drama..

funny while on the subject of working for cyclegears, I too used to work at the store with "good stuff for motorbikes". lol worked at the vegas store summer of '03. swooped up sooo many thrashed plugged tires that summer!

Im looking forward to the show!! I dont really know much about the details of it to tell the truth. Honestly I usually only focus on shows a week or two in advance, and have a couple others between now and then. been contracted for this one for like 2 weeks already, i really havent booked my own shows in awhile so i really cant say much about the specifics of how, when, why etc until i speak with my bookin agent. Didnt even know until tonight when talking with D on the phone that it was even a 2 day show. Thought it was a one dayer.. lol.

either way I am looking forward it. Where is modesto exactly? near the bay area? I like the bay area its cool.
Ill probably bring my streetbike and hopefully can squeeze in some street riding while im there.

Loogie its crazy to have opinions so negative about me even though you've never met me! lol but whatevers hommie.. and BTW... the motor on my pink stunter is still being fixed so I will actually be riding one of my green stuntbikes for this show. so do I gain cool points now cause i wont have any pink?! haha..

to anyone in the area that wants to swing by and say hi your welcome too...
it should be a good time.

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 06-03-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:09 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Kane, Modesto is where I lost the CLK at the scariest gas station on Earth and Nick was kind enough to drive me all over the place trying to find it again. It was a rough town, but I really enjoyed watching manny practice.

ANYhow. back to the topic not the politics,

I've been suggesting in my little niche of the corporate side that people should expect to pay $5K a day plus per diem for a pro rider, and a percentage of ticket sales when applicable. I wish everyone would just get on board with this and make it the industry standard for a top placing pro rider now. (top placing = top ten in the national ranking)

Per diem includes travel expenses, food and lodging.

The good companies will agree to a coordinated event marketing plan as well.

safety stipulations are paramount!! if you show up at a venue which has agreed by contract to provide a safe environment (with specific protocols, ie barriers etc) for you to stunt and has failed to do so, demand your check for the days work, tell them to get their **** together, and to call your agent. (when applicable)

any time they fail to uphold any part of your performance contract, you get paid for showing up and you should not ride until they make it right.

tape won't stop a bike or an idiot. just my take

Last edited by excessa; 06-03-2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: for accidentally being a bitch
Old 06-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
I've been suggesting in my little niche of the corporate side that people should expect to pay $5K a day plus per diem for a pro rider, and a percentage of ticket sales when applicable. I wish everyone would just get on board with this and make it the industry standard for a top placing pro rider now. (top placing = top ten in the national ranking)
Per diem includes travel expenses, food and lodging.
The good companies will agree to a coordinated event marketing plan as well.
safety stipulations are paramount!! if you show up at a venue which has agreed by contract to provide a safe environment (with specific protocols, ie barriers etc) for you to stunt and has failed to do so, demand your check for the days work, tell them to get their **** together, and to call your agent. (when applicable)

any time they fail to uphold any part of your performance contract, you get paid for showing up and you should not ride until they make it right.
tape won't stop a bike or an idiot. just my take
LOL

good luck with that...

and how many exhibitions have you ever actually booked?

-kane

Last edited by Kaneone; 06-03-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:58 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

**** CYCLE GEAR !!!! I have been saying that for like 3 years ... especially MODESTO CYCLEGEAR!!!! I had a appointment set up to chang my tire a few years back....call there...told them I will be in at this time...when i went in the only dude that changes tire...knowing i was coming in LEFT !!! **** Them And The Horse They Rode In On !!

See EveryOne In Modesto This Weekend
Old 06-03-2008, 01:56 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kaneone
nice, gotta love stuntlife drama..

funny while on the subject of working for cyclegears, I too used to work at the store with "good stuff for motorbikes". lol worked at the vegas store summer of '03. swooped up sooo many thrashed plugged tires that summer!

Im looking forward to the show!! I dont really know much about the details of it to tell the truth. Honestly I usually only focus on shows a week or two in advance, and have a couple others between now and then. been contracted for this one for like 2 weeks already, i really havent booked my own shows in awhile so i really cant say much about the specifics of how, when, why etc until i speak with my bookin agent. Didnt even know until tonight when talking with D on the phone that it was even a 2 day show. Thought it was a one dayer.. lol.

either way I am looking forward it. Where is modesto exactly? near the bay area? I like the bay area its cool.
Ill probably bring my streetbike and hopefully can squeeze in some street riding while im there.

Loogie its crazy to have opinions so negative about me even though you've never met me! lol but whatevers hommie.. and BTW... the motor on my pink stunter is still being fixed so I will actually be riding one of my green stuntbikes for this show. so do I gain cool points now cause i wont have any pink?! haha..

to anyone in the area that wants to swing by and say hi your welcome too...
it should be a good time. kane, i am mostly positive and accept most stunters regaurdless of race,ethnicity,age or whatever but pink is a girls color or a homosexual color.sorry to diss you most publically but i still remember you from lvx vids and frankly your image was even gayer back then.im sure you are a really cool dude,but i guess i am basing my opinion on old vids and gay paint skeems so im sorry.and yes, you gain cool points rocking a green bike not pink in my book.

-kane
Old 06-03-2008, 02:45 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by loogie
pink paint skeems and gear are gay.kanes image is gay.dont get me wrong, he can ride,but frankly i dont support any male stunt rider who sports pink every thing.oh yeah,sorry to get off topic,but i planned on going to this grand opening since i heard SIU was going to be there but since the pink taco is headlining the show my boys and i have cancelled the trip.kane, i know you are reading this post so lose the pink and gay image, it hurts to look at you and your gayness.ok now that i have dissed a highly recognized stunter i will shut up
ummm ok, so sounds like someone isnt that secure in his sexuality, pinks just a color hommie
Old 06-03-2008, 02:57 PM

Scott- is an unknown quantity at this point

i have only done a handful of shows trying to get my foot in the door and none have payed got one coming up in august thats going to pay. i mean **** how much should i be asking? i guess it all depends on the size of the show there just hard to pass up being that doing shows is somthing new to me.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:19 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Doing free shows is shooting yourself in the foot.. and everyone around you
Old 06-03-2008, 03:30 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
Doing free shows is shooting yourself in the foot.. and everyone around you
You speak with wisdom , sir nags
Old 06-03-2008, 03:32 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Alex Flores
You speak with wisdom , sir nags
Yea, well.. It's a constant fight I have with all the local riders. They love doing shows for free or very very close to it and get mad when I won't do the shows with them.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:50 PM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person

Basiclly Kanes agent, since he doesn't book shows himself, dicked me out of the show. I'll have some words for his twiggly *** when I see him.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:53 PM

Alex Flores is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nags
Yea, well.. It's a constant fight I have with all the local riders. They love doing shows for free or very very close to it and get mad when I won't do the shows with them.
ok here we go, rookies 250, semi pro 500, pro that have put in work for many years 1000 and above per day each rider not including expenses. or just dont do the show ahhh I give up

This does not apply to full time riders, you guys can do anything for money

Last edited by Alex Flores; 06-03-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Quick Reply: Kane?Cycle Gear grand opening sacramento?