ftpextremesports

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 02:36 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: ftpextremesports

I know I know..... I'm putting a new stunt bike together and I'm trying to keep a budget, I didnt want to spent more than $45 on a front caliper since thats about the going price on ebay. I ended up winning a right front from the guy for $12.50 and he said hed toss in a rear master and ship it all to me for $45.... some dude on ebay right now that has a set of front calipers posted.... thinks they are worth $380!!!!! LOL
Old 06-04-2008, 02:42 PM

VerticalLimits is a decent person
Re: ftpextremesports

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I know I know..... I'm putting a new stunt bike together and I'm trying to keep a budget, I didnt want to spent more than $45 on a front caliper since thats about the going price on ebay. I ended up winning a right front from the guy for $12.50 and he said hed toss in a rear master and ship it all to me for $45.... some dude on ebay right now that has a set of front calipers posted.... thinks they are worth $380!!!!! LOL

that's why i don't mess with e-bay, sometimes you get what you pay for.... atleast through some type of source like greens or a dealership, you can actually contact them and make it right between the two of ya, that right there is worth the money to me