Police seem to follow me.

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 11:08 AM

sketchy is a decent person
Police seem to follow me.

The last four weekends ive unfortunatly had the pleasure of speaking to police officers. Most of them Stuntin Related some not.

Last night the most recent occurance i was in the parking lot of micky d's when i rocked a few circles for a couple friends. during my last one on the way out(figures) i pull one up and dip it in, as come around to 180 the ground seems to light up about 5 ft away from me. snagged by an undercover cop in a charger who rolled in while my back was turned. he then gets out of his car screaming at me saying he could give me a wreckless for that. then another cop shows up for back up. this other cop then begins to talk to me and i explain i didnt see him and i was just keepin it off the streets. he then tells me its actually worse to do it in alot than on the street because you are closer to people and more of a reason to give me a wreckless. he then said he rides too and to keep the front wheel down. walks back to the undercover cop and talks to him and they decide not to give me a ticket.

Guess the moral of the story is rock the streets according to these cops lol
Old 05-31-2008, 11:30 AM

zxcraig is a decent person
Re: Police seem to follow me.

nice !!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on not getting a ticket
Old 05-31-2008, 11:34 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Cops are getting out of hand.
Im always respectful to them when they come in the lots and break **** up but they treat us like we're trafficing heroin half the time. Or like in your case, you have one cop that shows up that happens to ride and plays the "good cop" and just tells u to be on your way. Anymore MOST cops try and throw the book at you like your some criminal. THERE JUST WHEELIES!!!

Cops bein dicks to guys stuntin in lots - KNOCK THAT **** OFF!
Old 05-31-2008, 11:39 AM

double Z is a decent person

Ftp!!!
Old 05-31-2008, 11:41 AM

Nellie636 is a decent person

its almost like their promoting everyone to get coke habits instead of rockin wheelies... "its safer for the people around u..."

FTP!
Old 05-31-2008, 11:48 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Cops bein dicks to guys stuntin in lots - KNOCK THAT **** OFF!
He was in a McDonalds parking lot, not some out of the way place. I cant imagine many cops would be cool with stunting at a restaurant.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:58 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Compton82
He was in a McDonalds parking lot, not some out of the way place. I cant imagine many cops would be cool with stunting at a restaurant.
+1

Around here, you WOULD have gotten tickets... Definitely would have recieved a wreckless for that!

Only way that **** would fly, is if mcdonalds was closed, not right off a main rode, and there were no customers cars there...

If this place was open, then what were you smokin? lol

Do you think if you pulled in in a car, and started cutting donuts, the cop wouldn't have cared? **** no, they would give you a wreckless...
Old 05-31-2008, 01:16 PM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

ftp...I got pullled over again... Damn cop said I was doing 95+....DOnt know how when I was on my stunt bike.....-1 +14....lol errrrrrrrtotally blows cause I just took traffic school. I think I will ask the judge if I can do community service to clear the citation or something...
Old 05-31-2008, 02:44 PM
circles are boring....

MacDaddyBlake is a decent person

wow......

100% agree with Towliee, i dont know how big your McDonalds are, but hte ones here are small, which means you woulda been right next to Mommy and her sons Soccer team coming out with their happy meals, im suprised the cop didnt Taze you off the bike for being that stupid......

Congrats on not getting a ticket, but seriously, that was just stupid of you.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:54 PM

juniorstunter44 is a decent person

Sketchy, is your avatar a guy from Mushroomhead?
Old 05-31-2008, 03:58 PM

sketchy is a decent person

i dont get why they get so pissed, like this dude wanted to hit me. whats so bad about a 5 mph wheelie in a 10 foot diameter. it was pretty much closed just the drive thru was open and only like 5 cars in the lot. yes not the smartest thing to do but it was behind the building on the turn pike and i figured theyd be after the people racin there civics almost killin other people on the streets not botherin me just chillin. im addicted to circles like a crack fiend now that im rockin em. sometimes i just gotta bust a random session cant help where im at, at the time
ya its the dude from mushroomhead
Old 05-31-2008, 04:34 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

my boy manages a Texas Roadhouse and when i go there for dinner i usually stay till close, then rock the parkinlot outside for an hour. noone has said anything yet
Old 05-31-2008, 05:08 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MacDaddyBlake
wow......

100% agree with Towliee, i dont know how big your McDonalds are, but hte ones here are small, which means you woulda been right next to Mommy and her sons Soccer team coming out with their happy meals
Or since it was late at night..... You would have to avoid drunk drivers getting food and drunk pedestrians.

+1 on what other people said, I'm sure u could have found a much better spot. Or maybe I'm just jealous u can rock circles wherever. lol.
Old 05-31-2008, 05:27 PM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

too funny andy hell dont feel bad i had a cop today pass me then slow down get behind me and run my plates on my trailer then sped up and pass me so i passed him. ftp
Old 05-31-2008, 06:44 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
my boy manages a Texas Roadhouse and when i go there for dinner i usually stay till close, then rock the parkinlot outside for an hour. noone has said anything yet
I think there is a slight differance between a closed restaurant and a place that is open(Even if it is just the drive thru).

Either way, atleast you didnt get a ticket, because that would definately not fly here.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:27 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

I think there is a slight differance between a closed restaurant and a place that is open(Even if it is just the drive thru).

Either way, atleast you didnt get a ticket, because that would definately not fly here.
yea definitely, im just sayin that there are some times you can ride in resteraunt parkinlots