would this scare you!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 06:58 PM

SickTrickRick is an unknown quantity at this point
would this scare you!

so i was riding last night, doing a spreader across the lot and the end of the full throttle hand brake cable came off, it scared the **** out of me, luckily i didnt crash, is this going to be a on going problem? i dont know but now i dont trust this thing, i thought it was awsome, and i dont have but mabe 6 rides on it, but when i ride its like 4 to 6 hours at a time, but thats a drop in a bucket compared to some people i know, so i know that it hasnt been over used, i just dont know, hopefully Bill will make it right and send me a new one at no charge
Old 05-29-2008, 07:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: would this scare you!

Originally Posted by gixer1
so i was riding last night, doing a spreader across the lot and the end of the full throttle hand brake cable came off, it scared the **** out of me, luckily i didnt crash, is this going to be a on going problem? i dont know but now i dont trust this thing, i thought it was awsome, and i dont have but mabe 6 rides on it, but when i ride its like 4 to 6 hours at a time, but thats a drop in a bucket compared to some people i know, so i know that it hasnt been over used, i just dont know, hopefully Bill will make it right and send me a new one at no charge
i think some one mentioned that he [bill] has a whole section on the directions about this subject and how to keep it from happening , did you talk to bill before starting this thread ?
Old 05-29-2008, 07:10 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by old man roger
i think some one mentioned that he [bill] has a whole section on the directions about this subject and how to keep it from happening , did you talk to bill before starting this thread ?

Old 05-29-2008, 07:10 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by killswitch12283
Old 05-29-2008, 07:30 PM

Guru is a decent person

someone shouldnt have to read a post to not have this problem....... should come with it with the product
Old 05-29-2008, 07:32 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Guru
someone shouldnt have to read a post to not have this problem....... should come with it with the product
thats what i was saying that i read some where that bill puts it in with the directions
Old 05-29-2008, 07:35 PM

Guru is a decent person

thats what i was saying that i read some where that bill puts it in with the directions
Old 05-29-2008, 07:36 PM
also known as OMR

in big red print if i remember correctly..lol
Old 05-29-2008, 07:42 PM

Name:  026.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  53.8 KB

Name:  029-3.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  109.3 KB

Name:  024-1.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  82.1 KB

its all good bill called me and said he is in the process of making new stronger cables, he is sending me and all the people with the handbrake setup one at no charge, so its all good, but if you have one call Bill and he will hook you up even if yours didnt break,
once again Bill is taking care of us stunters:YEAH
Old 05-29-2008, 07:49 PM
also known as OMR

exactly why you should have talked to him first before starting this thread
Old 05-29-2008, 08:47 PM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

exactly why you should have talked to him first before starting this thread
+100
Old 05-29-2008, 09:20 PM

FRO69 is a decent person

Im glad I read this thread . or I wouldent of known to call bill for a new cable B4 mine broke.
Old 05-29-2008, 09:28 PM
also known as OMR

its all good bill called me and said he is in the process of making new stronger cables, he is sending me and all the people with the handbrake setup one at no charge
i don't think it will be neccesary
Old 05-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

yea I think threads like this are good then it gives others with it a good heads up.

it would be hard for bill to contact every single person that purchased one and tell them about it. thats what stuntlife is for so lay off a little rodger.

esp with a new product that every one is still sketchy on.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:14 PM

Thank you jimmy, i totaly agree, bill is awsome and i love his products, i wasnt intending on knocking it, it was more like help has this happend to anyone else.. its people like omr that scare people away from stuntlife and posting ****, in fear that someone is going to jump all over them for making a mistake. last time i checked omr is like 50 years old and is a stuntlife predator, isnt he little old for that ****. anyways hopefully more people will see this if they have that setup and will call bill
Old 05-30-2008, 05:21 PM

125ktm is an unknown quantity at this point

yea should have never started this thread its not like hand brakes are important or anything

your a little winey bitch little dick rick

where we riding this weekend richard?
Old 05-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Oh wow i bet that was a fun surprise
Old 05-30-2008, 06:15 PM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

kinda reminds me of what happened to me last weekend... had been riding all day, working on getting spreaders on idle, and stall to spreader.... went to turn around at the end of the lot, and my ez-pull cable snapped. I cant imagine what would happen if that were to happen mid rev-limiter coaster. In it's defense though, it did last almost 2 years
Old 05-30-2008, 08:30 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by gixer1
Thank you jimmy, i totaly agree, bill is awsome and i love his products, i wasnt intending on knocking it, it was more like help has this happend to anyone else.. its people like omr that scare people away from stuntlife and posting ****, in fear that someone is going to jump all over them for making a mistake. last time i checked omr is like 50 years old and is a stuntlife predator, isnt he little old for that ****. anyways hopefully more people will see this if they have that setup and will call bill
im 40 and bill told him he was going to give every one the new style cable and it won't be hard at all for him to get a cable to every one ,i mean he shipped them the kit in the first place so im sure he has there address ...

and i think you perception of me is wrong ..predator ???
Old 05-30-2008, 08:38 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

im 40 and bill told him he was going to give every one the new style cable and it won't be hard at all for him to get a cable to every one ,i mean he shipped them the kit in the first place so im sure he has there address ...

and i think you perception of me is wrong ..predator ???
Yea youre a total jerk and i think to make things right you should start a new thread and send the first 5 people who reply a free OMR subcage including me for thinking of the cool idea. its the only way to get your respect back here on stuntlife.

Quick Reply: would this scare you!