would this scare you!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 08:38 PM

broncopete27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: would this scare you!

How do you like the handbrake other than the cable failure.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:58 PM

brandon kloss is a decent person

I have the fullthrottle and last weekend it broke on me also, Bill said that he was going to replace it free of cost. The only thing that scares me is that somebody could get f***ed up in the wrong situation, lets say a high chair revlimiter coaster now thats a bad situation. I have to give him credit though, he found the problem and is taking action to fix it.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Suicidal Antics
went to turn around at the end of the lot, and my ez-pull cable snapped. I cant imagine what would happen if that were to happen mid rev-limiter coaster.
i can tell you what happens.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:04 PM

SickTrickRick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by broncopete27
How do you like the handbrake other than the cable failure.

other than the break, i love the thing, strong good brake feel i get no arm pump and its easy to install, cant wait to get the new cable.. highly highly recommend:YEAH
Old 05-30-2008, 10:04 PM

SickTrickRick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brandon kloss
I have the fullthrottle and last weekend it broke on me also, Bill said that he was going to replace it free of cost. The only thing that scares me is that somebody could get f***ed up in the wrong situation, lets say a high chair revlimiter coaster now thats a bad situation. I have to give him credit though, he found the problem and is taking action to fix it.
+1000
Old 05-30-2008, 10:14 PM

EJizzle07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixer1
last time i checked omr is like 50 years old and is a stuntlife predator,
Old 05-30-2008, 10:34 PM

Schmack is a decent person

Thank you jimmy, i totaly agree, bill is awsome and i love his products, i wasnt intending on knocking it, it was more like help has this happend to anyone else.. its people like omr that scare people away from stuntlife and posting ****, in fear that someone is going to jump all over them for making a mistake. last time i checked omr is like 50 years old and is a stuntlife predator, isnt he little old for that ****. anyways hopefully more people will see this if they have that setup and will call bill
Huh... And this whole time I thought it was Durty that scared people away from stunt life and posting ****!!! Who knew.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:41 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old man roger
im 40
40's the new 20
Old 05-30-2008, 10:59 PM

broncopete27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the information.

Seems to me like this Bill better be paying up his insurance, if somebody gets hurt due to failure of his product using it in the way it is intended to be used and that person proves in court it was a manufacturing or design fault he is liable.

Gixer 1 do you ride in bloomington alot? My buddy jason goes over there some and comes over here to ride with me upon occation. He has the yellow blazer on 24's
Old 05-31-2008, 12:26 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

I've been running the new setup and have been quite pleased with it. I just recieved the new cables and am putting them to the ultimate test. I literally have been riding 8-10 hours a day for the past two weeks, minus a day or two for rain. I am on Day 2 with the new cables and new Pro Bars for the 636, after this weekend i will post up my review, so far so good.

As genious of a man as bill is, he can't be 100% perfect everytime, but the point is, he give's it 110% all the time...
Old 05-31-2008, 01:38 AM

ricroc is a decent person

mine broke last night too. lucky i was trying to get all the air out and had it zipped tied over night and when i cut the zip tie and began to pump, it snapped the cable i was like what the f***. but i guess hes gonna send me a new cable
Old 05-31-2008, 03:32 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

eh hem .......

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...le-recall.html

bill is a stand up guy and takes care of his customers and that is why i asked if he talked to bill before he started this thread.

Last edited by old man roger; 05-31-2008 at 03:54 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 03:53 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

as far as gixer1 calling me a stuntlife predator , i have spent hundreds of hours helping people on this site from newbees to pro's ..

hours and hours and hours answering questions for newbees through pm's when all they are getting from a thread they started is bullshit and hate ..

giving out my # and spending hours on the phone walking people through the steps needed to fix problems with there bikes ,posting link after link after link to sticky's that have the answers people are looking for when ten other people are just saying "use the search retard" ...

and i never try to chase any one off this site unless they are attacking every one and doing nothing but starting trouble for the sake of there own entertainment then yes i will admit that i have tried to get those people to leave ..

as far as jumping on some one who makes a mistake ,the only time i do any thing like that is if i see a person giving advise to a newbee that i think is absolutely wrong and will get the newbee killed then yes i will say some thing....

sorry to every one else for my rant but i felt as though i needed to reply to some of the things that were said
Old 05-31-2008, 03:55 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

Thank you jimmy, i totaly agree, bill is awsome and i love his products, i wasnt intending on knocking it, it was more like help has this happend to anyone else.. its people like omr that scare people away from stuntlife and posting ****, in fear that someone is going to jump all over them for making a mistake. last time i checked omr is like 50 years old and is a stuntlife predator, isnt he little old for that ****. anyways hopefully more people will see this if they have that setup and will call bill
no prob

Originally Posted by 125ktm
yea should have never started this thread its not like hand brakes are important or anything

your a little winey bitch little dick rick

where we riding this weekend richard?
ahah ohhh rookie

eh hem .......

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...le-recall.html

bill is a stand up guy and takes care of his customers .

yea but I saw this post first so that could of possibly saved my life from my squid 80 mph seatstanders....

no Bill no doubt sounds like a good guy, question I have is how is it going to be mounting it up to a full fairing bike??
Old 05-31-2008, 03:57 AM
Jim CrashoBazzi

imafrogg420 is a decent person

as far as gixer1 calling me a stuntlife predator , i have spent hundreds of hours helping people on this site from newbees to pro's ..

hours and hours and hours answering questions for newbees through pm's when all they are getting from a thread they started is bullshit and hate ..

giving out my # and spending hours on the phone walking people through the steps needed to fix problems with there bikes ,posting link after link after link to sticky's that have the answers people are looking for when ten other people are just saying "use the search retard" ...

and i never try to chase any one off this site unless they are attacking every one and doing nothing but starting trouble for the sake of there own entertainment then yes i will admit that i have tried to get those people to leave ..

as far as jumping on some one who makes a mistake ,the only time i do any thing like that is if i see a person giving advise to a newbee that i think is absolutely wrong and will get the newbee killed then yes i will say some thing....

sorry to every one else for my rant but i felt as though i needed to reply to some of the things that were said

but you did roast him for starting in this thread in the first place....
Old 05-31-2008, 04:01 AM
also known as OMR

i think some one mentioned that he [bill] has a whole section on the directions about this subject and how to keep it from happening , did you talk to bill before starting this thread ?
Originally Posted by imafrogg420
but you did roast him for starting in this thread in the first place....
that is my first post in this thread , doesn't look to me as i was roasting any one ..

i was simply implying that he should have contacted bill before starting a thread like this and he would have seen that bill was already making new cables and sending them out to every one that had one
Old 05-31-2008, 11:48 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imafrogg420
no prob

ahah ohhh rookie

yea but I saw this post first so that could of possibly saved my life from my squid 80 mph seatstanders....

no Bill no doubt sounds like a good guy, question I have is how is it going to be mounting it up to a full fairing bike??
I have mine mounted on my full fairing 600rr with flipped clip-ons slightly pushed out and it fits fine.