CRA$H AZ is a decent person
Re: *HELP* Reason with me...

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Dude if your gonna talk **** on anyone, at least don't talk **** on yourself
Old 05-28-2008, 11:17 PM

HallFace929 is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
before the injury even stops hurting you want to ride again.

I have loads of titanium in my neck, eight screws if that tells you anything. two time bone graft recipient, bruised my spinal cord all the way through, it was stuck to the vertebrae and had to be manually peeled off and put back where it goes. took a year to have solid bone fusion. I felt a LOT better the next day and wanted to go home.

right now I have a torn rotator cuff, fucked up bursa, an SLAP tear. (all the way through, "superior labrum anterior to posterior") difverted clavicle, various muscle tears, tendon trauma, and bone edema in my humorus 4 weeks later.

note to self: once you are cuffed, stop talking ****.
+1 I left out the part in my story where when I got home that night from the hospital I got cought by my parents kneeling in front of the computer ordering parts. If you dont love it then dont waist your time/money.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by YSRRider
why are you here? you dont even own a bike!!!!! nobody here likes you, you're just an alligator mouth with a tadpole ***!
Im not much of an internet gangster but last I heard everyone around the bay area likes him and he doesn't own a bike anymore cuz he got a full time job breaking necks... but im sure he will tell u that next time he signs on.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

you mean wheelies are dangerous!?

-kane
Old 05-29-2008, 12:31 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

who woulda thought right? lol
Old 05-29-2008, 02:45 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

[quote=excessa;3314612]before the injury even stops hurting you want to ride again.

' SLAP tear. (all the way through, "superior labrum anterior to posterior") and bone edema in my humorus"

WHAT IS A SLAP TEAR? AND I THINK I HAVE THE EDEMA IN MY SHINS? IS THAT WHERE YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOFT BRUISING ON THE BONE THAT YOU CAN FEEL?
Old 05-29-2008, 12:07 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

SLAP tear = superior labrum anterior to posterior
Old 05-29-2008, 01:19 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Originally Posted by HallFace929
Im not much of an internet gangster but last I heard everyone around the bay area likes him and he doesn't own a bike anymore cuz he got a full time job breaking necks... but im sure he will tell u that next time he signs on.

I'm not tryin to lash out at anyone, but "everyone around the bay likes him"? WTF?... not only is that but just plain sounds wrong.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I've been stunting since I was 18...... I was invincible..... just didnt put thought into crashing.... when you've been rockin wheelies since you were in diapers you stop thinking about it, you just do it.
Originally Posted by RocSteady
Yeah your definitely being a *****. Are you a 120lber emo kid thats afraid his spine will snap in 10 places when he falls off doing a ss at 15mph??? Didnt think so. Listen...if you wanted it bad enough youd do it, pain is pain and it will always be with us, all through life. You can either except that and be a good stunter or run from it and not do much at all

BACK TO THE SHED.

crashing is part of it. youll never stop crashing, never. its the drive to get back on AFTER you crash that separates a rider from a poser. wear your gear, and pin it to win it.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:08 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK

BACK TO THE SHED.

crashing is part of it. youll never stop crashing, never. its the drive to get back on AFTER you crash that separates a rider from a poser. wear your gear, and pin it to win it.

Yup that's it, I never once had a thought in my mind of quitting
Old 05-29-2008, 03:59 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T-NECK

BACK TO THE SHED.

AMen! and I hope you are feeling better every day.

when I'm fighting to get back to a condition where I can ride again, EVERYTHING is just so fricken aggravating.

In other news, my neurosurgeon has let me know I might as well give up on riding at all because of my neck injuries from this ******* cop.

So I'm out for riding. but am flying out to meet with a bunch of industry people in Texas next weekend, compliments of the mx nationals, and I will be talking to the nascar heavies and sponsors about how far you guys have progressed as athletes and what you have to offer their marketing strategists.

I have been invited out to follow a legendary mx promoter around and pick up marketing and promotional pointers. but this event is a goldmine of resources for us. So where one door to ******* off and wasting time not improving as an athlete closes, a door to doing work opens. we are on track and on the radar as a very viable ground floor opportunity to blow something up. so try to stay out of trouble this week you guys and I'll try not to screw it up. wish me luck I'm nervous as heck.

at least I'm not driving so I won't be crazy by the time I get there.

Last edited by excessa; 05-29-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:00 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

sorry that was so long, I'm depressed and on drugs.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=J-Boogie;3316098]
Originally Posted by excessa
before the injury even stops hurting you want to ride again.

' SLAP tear. (all the way through, "superior labrum anterior to posterior") and bone edema in my humorus"

WHAT IS A SLAP TEAR? AND I THINK I HAVE THE EDEMA IN MY SHINS? IS THAT WHERE YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOFT BRUISING ON THE BONE THAT YOU CAN FEEL?
I think so, but not all of it makes a lot of sense the way it's written on the report. the bone still aches like a **** and it's been FOUR weeks. no improvement. never had an injury last that long, pain wise. all my recovery I felt basically fine right away and had to control myself not to mess myself up again. this one, every time I do anything, it hurts and all I want to do is sleep.

Technically it's bruising of the bone marrow I think, I know there's swelling in the bone marrow noted on the MRI and I believe that's the edma. it ACHES.

the tears burn.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:54 PM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

Crashing is learning, top guys still crash learning the new hottness so right now your hottness is bp brake control, go crash naaaaagaa.........turn your idle up alittle higher, help force you to use that brake. practice clutching and hittin brake, over and over...oh and tap brake, dont ride it, should develop a rythme

Last edited by killswitch12283; 05-29-2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
I'm not tryin to lash out at anyone, but "everyone around the bay likes him"? WTF?... not only is that but just plain sounds wrong.

Im sorry, I meant everyone in the bay area that knows how to ride. And why do u care? Last I checked Sac ain't Bay Area.
Old 05-31-2008, 12:20 AM

OhhhhDAM is a decent person

Originally Posted by HallFace929
Im sorry, I meant everyone in the bay area that knows how to ride. And why do u care? Last I checked Sac ain't Bay Area.

Ouch...