*HELP* Reason with me...

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 01:00 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: *HELP* Reason with me...

Originally Posted by OhhhhDAM
Aww come on now, get off his nuts...

I mean look at his avatar, hes doing a BACKWARDS wheelie!! **** has to take skill!!
you cant be serious

Originally Posted by RocSteady
Yeah your definitely being a *****. Are you a 120lber emo kid thats afraid his spine will snap in 10 places when he falls off doing a ss at 15mph??? Didnt think so. Listen...if you wanted it bad enough youd do it, pain is pain and it will always be with us, all through life. You can either except that and be a good stunter or run from it and not do much at all

because you can make whoolies right?

SQUIDS STOP GIVING OTHER SQUIDS ADVICE!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 01:16 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

Plz dont flame, i know a lot of you will think this is ***** **** BUT its something im having trouble with...

I'm fairly new to stunting...been doing it about 3 months and i want to be the **** BUT just one question...

How do you guys get over the fear of ******* yourself up? I'll get it to bp but its like i have a mental block, like something is telling me to let it down EVERYTIME. I ******* hate it and i know i just gotta be ballsy, which i am when it comes to **** that doesnt have the potential to truely **** me up like stunting does...so how do you guys do it? How do you get amp'd up for it? What makes it worth it, worth the pain and downtime from injuries???

Also if you can post your story on your worst injury, how it happened and how long you were out etc that would be dope...

Thanks!
if you arent amped to go riding in the first place, you shouldnt be riding. you wont get anywhere stunting if your whole mind is into it!!!

just take the necessary steps to learning. staggered in first gear bieng a great start once you get used to it and learn brake/clutch control. and when you think the idle is high enough, turn it up more!!!

dont worry about scraping tail or hitting the bar at first. just be happy keeping the rpms steady and smooth. throttle brake and clutch control is the basis of everything else you will want to learn as your progress. so get that **** on lock and the skys the limit.

as far as getting hurt, wear your gear! thats what it is designed for. and get a good cage! if you think your gonna wreck, just huck the bike and let the cage take the hit like its designed to...after tossing the bike a couple times and running it out safely, you will feel alot better about goin a little further back.

just have fun man.
Old 05-28-2008, 01:18 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

take your time learning, baby step... thats the way for fewer injuries
Old 05-28-2008, 01:25 AM

bigkapp is a decent person

Originally Posted by RocSteady
Yeah your definitely being a *****. Are you a 120lber emo kid thats afraid his spine will snap in 10 places when he falls off doing a ss at 15mph??? Didnt think so. Listen...if you wanted it bad enough youd do it, pain is pain and it will always be with us, all through life. You can either except that and be a good stunter or run from it and not do much at all
HAHAHHAA your still here..
Old 05-28-2008, 01:34 AM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bigkapp
HAHAHHAA your still here..
+1

I almost couldn't believe this douchebag is back. lol.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:28 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by _DURTY
then why are your wheelies so garbage
When I pull on YOUR MOMS hair she hits 12 o'clock.

YOUR MOM is DURTY!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by YSRRider
When I pull on YOUR MOMS hair she hits 12 o'clock.

YOUR MOM is DURTY!!!!
thats was almost gayer than your pop a stoppie avatar.
Old 05-28-2008, 02:37 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

im stayin outa this mom-sex talk lol
Old 05-28-2008, 02:55 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Honest answer to what works and worked for me.

* Dont think just ride

* Seat time

when I question something I end up gettting hurt, I just gotta DO THE TRICK, its honestly that easy, of course you can only JUST DO whats in your realm of reality, dont over ride your abilities....gradually step your abilities up over time dont get caught up doing the same ol 2 step.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:58 AM

megathumpstar is a decent person

kinda like in mx when u hear stories bout how they worried about hittin the jump fast so they let off just a bit then case the face of the landing. the one sport where its ok to not think till its too late!
Old 05-28-2008, 05:04 AM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

I keep going because it's just simply what I love to do.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:54 AM

JohnR is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=xXxNO LOVExXx;3314260]if you arent amped to go riding in the first place, you shouldnt be riding. [quote=xXxNO LOVExXx;3314260]

+10000000
Old 05-28-2008, 11:04 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Plz dont flame, i know a lot of you will think this is ***** **** BUT its something im having trouble with...

I'm fairly new to stunting...been doing it about 3 months and i want to be the **** BUT just one question...

How do you guys get over the fear of ******* yourself up? I'll get it to bp but its like i have a mental block, like something is telling me to let it down EVERYTIME. I ******* hate it and i know i just gotta be ballsy, which i am when it comes to **** that doesnt have the potential to truely **** me up like stunting does...so how do you guys do it? How do you get amp'd up for it? What makes it worth it, worth the pain and downtime from injuries???

Also if you can post your story on your worst injury, how it happened and how long you were out etc that would be dope...

Thanks!
before the injury even stops hurting you want to ride again.

I have loads of titanium in my neck, eight screws if that tells you anything. two time bone graft recipient, bruised my spinal cord all the way through, it was stuck to the vertebrae and had to be manually peeled off and put back where it goes. took a year to have solid bone fusion. I felt a LOT better the next day and wanted to go home.

right now I have a torn rotator cuff, fucked up bursa, an SLAP tear. (all the way through, "superior labrum anterior to posterior") difverted clavicle, various muscle tears, tendon trauma, and bone edema in my humorus 4 weeks later.

note to self: once you are cuffed, stop talking ****.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:13 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

stunting = pain......it just hurts sometimes,but it worth it.......................
Old 05-28-2008, 01:21 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by _DURTY
thats was almost gayer than your pop a stoppie avatar.

yeah homo, I was rolling that **** out THANK YOU...... more than you can do..... POSER!!!

You're the guy that rolls up on a minty new bike, Icon'd out, shoes and everything, showing off your wave rotors and bragging that you can go from 35 to 0 in 10 feet and try giving tips on wheelies as you casually take off your Icon jacket and open up your Bugle Boy fannie pack to bust out your brand new Icon baseball cap that still has the tag on it.

Dont be THAT GUY!
Old 05-28-2008, 01:26 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

yeah homo, I was rolling that **** out THANK YOU...... more than you can do..... POSER!!!

You're the guy that rolls up on a minty new bike, Icon'd out, shoes and everything, showing off your wave rotors and bragging that you can go from 35 to 0 in 10 feet and try giving tips on wheelies as you casually take off your Icon jacket and open up your Bugle Boy fannie pack to bust out your brand new Icon baseball cap that still has the tag on it.

Dont be THAT GUY!

Dude if your gonna talk **** on anyone, at least don't talk **** on yourself
Old 05-28-2008, 02:03 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

have a really really bad wreck, then you wont worry about going down because you relize thats the worst that could happen, and its not even that bad
Old 05-28-2008, 03:19 PM

Dont be THAT GUY!
practice what you preach squid.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:20 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

wear your gear.

when im out in a wife beater im cautious, but when ive got twenty pounds of safety **** keeping me from ******* myself up, i always ride better
Old 05-28-2008, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by stock05
practice what you preach squid.

why are you here? you dont even own a bike!!!!! nobody here likes you, you're just an alligator mouth with a tadpole ***!

Quick Reply: *HELP* Reason with me...