Stuntriders give cops Headaches!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 02:33 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough
Re: Stuntriders give cops Headaches!!

Mototcycles Are Gonna Become A Bigger Problem With Tha Gas Prices Like They Are ,people Who Have Never Rode B4 Are Buying Bikes .......its Tha Squids That Are Killin Our Sport ,riding Wheelies And Crashing /gittin Caught ................on Highways...........find A Lot And Keep It A Secret..........................oh Yea................... Up Ya Game......
Old 05-28-2008, 03:33 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

good morning america came to my house to interview me yesterday...that's how big of a deal they are making this.....they really didn't like when i said, as long as they make a bike that can wheelie, people will wheelie....expensive tickets wont stop people, look at speeding tickets, people speed all day long, hell...i sped the entire 500+miles i drove to do shows over the weekend.....so yeah, next thurs. morning when this airs i'll probably look like the bad guy lol

press is press....stl louis streetrides solve the problems of everyday society.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:39 PM

and yes, more and more people will be riding bikes that probably shouldn't be on anything with less than 4 stable wheels.....look at 3rd world countries, EVERYBODY rides, it's a WAY OF LIFE........

wade from 518----hope to get the chance to crush some streets with ya again man, for all those that don't know....this man is probably the most gangster street rider i know-bottom line.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:47 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
good morning america came to my house to interview me yesterday...that's how big of a deal they are making this.....they really didn't like when i said, as long as they make a bike that can wheelie, people will wheelie....expensive tickets wont stop people, look at speeding tickets, people speed all day long, hell...i sped the entire 500+miles i drove to do shows over the weekend.....so yeah, next thurs. morning when this airs i'll probably look like the bad guy lol

Keeping it ****** real Ryan. If it makes you feel any better, i still think youre a good guy haha

does it air this thursday or next? and what channel? time?
Old 05-28-2008, 03:49 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/47-non-stunt-motorcycle-pictures/187033-why-e-rack-has.html

BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Now thats the ******* joke of the day right there!

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
haha Yea someone Bumped it up a few days ago, I completely forgot about it until now! Great thread as it shows how much of A complete ******* loser E-Rack really is! lol
+1
Bwuahahhaha.,,., It was me, the Bytch started up in another thread with me, So i had to Remind him! I'll give him another bump today!

Originally Posted by RocSteady
FTP!! Pull that bitch up right in front of those oinkers and give em a bird
Word just dont do this!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CJ--3QjPKU0

Old 05-28-2008, 03:49 PM

makes sense to me now why they didnt want pics of me overcoming my injury....they just wanted to throw bad press at stunt riding.....fantastic
Old 05-28-2008, 03:51 PM

sic j....next thurs. morning....i wish i read this article before the interview...i'm all riled up now.....i got hit by some bitch driving on the wrong side of the road on the exit of a blind corner, i'm handicapped for the rest of my life and really lucky to be alive.....stunt riding had nothing to do with this crash.....i just emailed usa today expressing my views.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:58 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

sic j....next thurs. morning....i wish i read this article before the interview...i'm all riled up now.....i got hit by some bitch driving on the wrong side of the road on the exit of a blind corner, i'm handicapped for the rest of my life and really lucky to be alive.....stunt riding had nothing to do with this crash.....i just emailed usa today expressing my views.
they didnt give you number to reach them at?
Old 05-28-2008, 04:17 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

makes sense to me now why they didnt want pics of me overcoming my injury....they just wanted to throw bad press at stunt riding.....fantastic
You know the media never wants to air the positive side of things. We've had multiple local paper and local tv news blurbs here and they always take snippets or twist around what you say to fit their negative angle ....
Old 05-28-2008, 04:19 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Kaneone
as long as they makes bikes that will wheelie... people will..

and if ever they make bikes that dont... we will figure out a way to make em wheelie anyways..

-kane
thats why the new Kawasaki's have no low end power
Old 05-28-2008, 04:23 PM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

**** **** bitch... i work in the morning...... sombodys got to record this **** to i can see it... i like to get pissed off... maybee i will kick a hole in my flat screen
Old 05-28-2008, 04:35 PM

125ktm is an unknown quantity at this point

theres only one thing that will ever solve this massive streets rides to show these **** suckers they cant do ****!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH
Old 05-28-2008, 04:36 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 125ktm
theres only one thing that will ever solve this massive streets rides to show these **** suckers they cant do ****!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH
what a great brand new idea that no one has thought of or has done before!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:38 PM

125ktm is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i think we should call it ride of the decade it should be pretty sweet
Old 05-28-2008, 04:39 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

GO Bad Guy FTW!

Any national attention is good attention.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:54 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

they did this in kansas city about 6 months ago.

they interviewed me, and didnt put half of what i said that was positive about stunting in article. heres video

http://vossdiesel.com/9news-stunting-2008.wmv
Old 05-28-2008, 06:58 PM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

haha thats sum funny **** i used to ride with all those clubs they mentioned... cops are sum dumb *******
Old 05-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

FTP
Old 05-29-2008, 12:27 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Trick
e rack i will talk **** to your face..... your a little arab looking homo what r u going to do ???
roc steady dont throw stones when you live in a glass house... ok arckatoothus!!!
and this sould be expected there is alot more exposure to stunt ridding nowadays.... there for more squids...
aint no one talkin to u 1, n 2, no u wont say **** u mid west wanna be corn husk suckin farm bitch, shut the **** up before i bring my black *** over there and lynch your family for slavery revenge.

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
+1
Bwuahahhaha.,,., It was me, the Bytch started up in another thread with me, So i had to Remind him! I'll give him another bump today!

Word just dont do this!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CJ--3QjPKU0

your so gay, bitch *** *** gonna start with me after i called your stupid *** out for your smoke bud n stunt composition of garbage, post a pik bitch, get a bike, sober up and come back when you recognize who daddy is
Old 05-29-2008, 12:36 AM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

erack you are officially the most gangster internet poster in the history of stuntlife

www.stuntride.com

Quick Reply: Stuntriders give cops Headaches!!