this blows!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 12:52 AM

upp onn 1 is a decent person
this blows!!!!

ok saturday night i am rocking a wheelie at about 2 or so me and a few buddies were just haven fun. well i went for about 3 miles or so and decided i wanted to slow it down a lil so as usual i bring it way past bp and go for my foot break onlyto find that my foot had shifted a lil.... this is my best guess cause i had been covering and using the brake seconds before. well when i went to hit it the brake wasnt there so i guess i kinda paniced leaned forward hard and let off the gas but it was too little too late befor i knew it i was scrapeing the pipe and it was all over with. this sucks because i wasnt on my stunt bike i was on my minty 06 zx6r i had a fi cage but it didnt fiar so well after a 3rd gear loop. my friends said i was doing about 85 or 90 idk. so heres the delima i have a new stunt bike lol but ive never set up a zx6 for stuning yet so any one knowwho makes a 12 bar a good cage(i am very dis appointed in my fi cage) and also whats a good gearing set up? on my f4i i have a 60 but not sure if thats a lil too big for a 636? thanx
Old 05-27-2008, 12:56 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: this blows!!!!

Originally Posted by upp onn 1
ok saturday night i am rocking a wheelie at about 2 or so me and a few buddies were just haven fun. well i went for about 3 miles or so and decided i wanted to slow it down a lil so as usual i bring it way past bp and go for my foot break onlyto find that my foot had shifted a lil.... this is my best guess cause i had been covering and using the brake seconds before. well when i went to hit it the brake wasnt there so i guess i kinda paniced leaned forward hard and let off the gas but it was too little too late befor i knew it i was scrapeing the pipe and it was all over with. this sucks because i wasnt on my stunt bike i was on my minty 06 zx6r i had a fi cage but it didnt fiar so well after a 3rd gear loop. my friends said i was doing about 85 or 90 idk. so heres the delima i have a new stunt bike lol but ive never set up a zx6 for stuning yet so any one knowwho makes a 12 bar a good cage(i am very dis appointed in my fi cage) and also whats a good gearing set up? on my f4i i have a 60 but not sure if thats a lil too big for a 636? thanx
quit trying to bullshit us squid, there is no way you rocked a wheelie for 3 miles without using any brake.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:02 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

3 miles is long
Old 05-27-2008, 01:02 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by _DURTY
quit trying to bullshit us squid, there is no way you rocked a wheelie for 3 miles without using any brake.
ummmmmm ur the ******* squid, there a vid od a guy rocking BP for over 10 minutes like 5 years ago no HB both feet on the rear pegs!!!!! stop trying to squid squash when u dont even know WTF ur talking about and are a BIG squid urself!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:05 AM

OneWheelw is an unknown quantity at this point

bawahahahaa
Old 05-27-2008, 01:08 AM

dude i used my brake seconds befor this happend somehow my foot sliped or something so when i went to slow it down i wasnt covering the brake and missed the pedal by that time it was too late o and btw just cause im new to this site doesnt mean im new to rideing ive probably been riding longer than most people on this site so i know what im doing i just fucked up....
Old 05-27-2008, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY
ummmmmm ur the ******* squid, there a vid od a guy rocking BP for over 10 minutes like 5 years ago no HB both feet on the rear pegs!!!!! stop trying to squid squash when u dont even know WTF ur talking about and are a BIG squid urself!!!!!!
i know for a fact that this guy cant rock a balance point wheelie for that long and you know damn well im not a squid.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:11 AM

dude i used my brake seconds befor this happend somehow my foot sliped or something so when i went to slow it down i wasnt covering the brake and missed the pedal by that time it was too late o and btw just cause im new to this site doesnt mean im new to rideing ive probably been riding longer than most people on this site so i know what im doing i just fucked up....
in yo face, in yo face, you ******* canuck.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:13 AM

and you know damn well im not a squid.
ya ok u caught idle, which would make u a good rider 4-5 years ago.......nowadays that **** is begining stuff and U KNOW IT!!!!

SQUID!!!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:14 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

85-90mph and your mad that the cage didnt hold up? bro your lucky to be alive!

btw if you still have a motor in that pile of zx6 parts, the cage worked
Old 05-27-2008, 01:18 AM

come down here and ill show you how to rock a wheelie... and when your in third gear there is almost no enine brake and a **** load of wind resistance i wana see you rock a third gear wheelie on an 05 06 636 with both feet on the rear pegs that would scare the **** outa me. i do 1st and seconds with both on the back but thierd gear is goin about 90 to 120 lets see you put it at 12 oclock with no brake
Old 05-27-2008, 01:28 AM

come down here and ill show you how to rock a wheelie... and when your in third gear there is almost no enine brake and a **** load of wind resistance i wana see you rock a third gear wheelie on an 05 06 636 with both feet on the rear pegs that would scare the **** outa me. i do 1st and seconds with both on the back but thierd gear is goin about 90 to 120 lets see you put it at 12 oclock with no brake
what the **** is up with you desecrating the english language? who are you talking to?
Old 05-27-2008, 01:28 AM

first off your implying thats all i can do an secondly i was on my cruzing bike want my to make up **** or something?? i keep it simple on the roads because **** like this can happen way too easily. i would hate to **** up on a top of 2nd hc.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:30 AM

ya ok u caught idle, which would make u a good rider 4-5 years ago.......nowadays that **** is begining stuff and U KNOW IT!!!!

SQUID!!!
i was turning circles when i stopped riding
Old 05-27-2008, 01:31 AM

first off your implying thats all i can do an secondly i was on my cruzing bike want my to make up **** or something?? i keep it simple on the roads because **** like this can happen way too easily. i would hate to **** up on a top of 2nd hc.
dude your so full of ****, just stop it right now.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:31 AM

ok whatever all i wanted to know is if anyone knows a good set up fo a 06 zx6r
Old 05-27-2008, 01:38 AM

ok whatever all i wanted to know is if anyone knows a good set up fo a 06 zx6r
thank you, thats all you needed in your initial post, not some big bullshit story.

now look to the top of the forum and read the thread Pro-rider bike set-up - *IF YOU'RE NEW PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS*
Old 05-27-2008, 01:41 AM

i was turning circles when i stopped riding
like these??? wait its u cuz it says DURTY ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AE-g5MEtqA
Old 05-27-2008, 01:43 AM

like these??? wait its u cuz it says DURTY ????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AE-g5MEtqA
no you ******* douche, but i was getting there i was able to crank out 1 1/2 before i retired.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:45 AM

it isnt a bullshit story your just like talking to a freaking wall.

Quick Reply: this blows!!!!