my 636 wont start....

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 11:34 PM

izzo is a decent person
my 636 wont start....

sup everyone.. sorry for the all the mistyping imma gonna do.. but suck it up im immigrant :D

well.. she s finally giving me a problems... 2 days ago... i got up pretty high (yeah im a noob... :D) and the bike throu me off the bike, and some how i walked a bike for like 2 step and got it down.. so since i **** my self by doin that i decided to sit back for a few min. and have a smoke...

but... when i tried to start she up after the smoke break... it happend..

gauge turns on(with that usualy kkkkking ish kinda noise even with the kill switch off ), but.. when i put the kill switch to on position i didn't hear any of that zzzzing ish kinda fuel pump noise... anyway so im pressing that start button and yeah it does crank... but... it just wont fire up on me....

so i called around and got a few tip witch was cleaning the airbox, and filter. so i did that... my filter is wet around the trim with oil, but pink coloured part is nice and dried. and box has a lil oil marks inside...

man... im goin really crazy now.... could anyone let me know what the **** is goin on with this 636??

oh by the way its 06 636.... (for that tip over sencor is not a concern since they resets by them self right?)

or is it just a simple problem such as getting a new fuel pump.... or is there a fuess for the fuel pump????????
Old 05-24-2008, 11:38 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my 636 wont start....

yup... check your fuel pump fuse's.... if its not priming thats your problem
Old 05-24-2008, 11:48 PM

izzo is a decent person

man.... i must be a really dumb immigrant

cause only fuess i could find is a main fuess ( under the gastank on left side), and a ignition, head, sig, tail light, fan fuess under my tail section....

damn where is that fuess for the fuel pump?????
Old 05-24-2008, 11:55 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

the fuel pump fuse musta fell out when the bike came down hard. Go back to the spot and look around for it.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:56 PM

izzo is a decent person

no jokin around please

if there is a fuel pump fuess where the heck whould they b at...
Old 05-25-2008, 12:00 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

it is the same fuse for the ignition. I would check tip sensor. they can get hung up.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:01 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mofat01
the fuel pump fuse musta fell out when the bike came down hard. Go back to the spot and look around for it.
Dude that is crap
Old 05-25-2008, 12:06 AM

izzo is a decent person

dang.... ignition fues is good....
so.... it must b my fuel pump goin bad then eh?

ps: for the tip over sensor... i heard that 05~06 s has a tos witch they re sets by them self or some.....

it really comes down to my fuel pump it self then....

you supposed to hear your fuel pump wining when you turn your kill swith on right? (with your key on :D)
Old 05-25-2008, 12:13 AM

try unhooking the battery for 2 min. put the bike in nuteral turn the kill switch to on and put the kick stand up. then turn the key on you will hear two noises 1 the secondary servo and then the fuel pump. try starting it then. I will check on that tip sensor for you but I don't think that is how it works.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:25 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i would check all your safety switches if i were you.. tos ,nuetral switch, kickstand switch..

i have also seen things come unplugged after a crash so check and make sure your pump didn't just come unplugged and check that your computer plug is all the way in also
Old 05-25-2008, 01:16 AM

dmcfreestyledevin is an unknown quantity at this point

my buddys 636 did kinda the same thing and he had to get a new ignition. could be a possibility.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:20 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mofat01

you broke it so just give it to me
Old 05-25-2008, 04:50 PM

izzo is a decent person

ignition as a thing where you put your key in?

y would that matter dou??

750 ill do the unhooking the battery thang... maybe that will reset the hole thing or some... :D oh man.. if that happens.... wow..

but if that doesn t work

omr i will take a look at all the plugs :D

thanks for the dig ups ~ :D
Old 05-25-2008, 07:07 PM

izzo is a decent person

yo 750 and omr big thanks from nipper bro

i did that unhook the batt for 5 min and while i was waiting i checked all the plugs.. and yo she started up like it wasnt a thang~

thanks for all ya who tried there best to help ~ one~

ps: durty i guess its time for me to say....

"no bike fo you" :
Old 05-25-2008, 08:20 PM

mikkee is a decent person

you should just get a new one
Old 05-27-2008, 10:44 AM

izzo is a decent person

****... you know what man.. maybe i should go get a another one...

cause i rode it for like a 1~2 hours pop a few wheelie once again i killed a bike and had a smoke.......

and then boom there you go she wont start again.......

so i came back home... ******* around with my coils and spark plug... i decied to start she up with only 2 cylinder and there we go she starts again......

i dont get it.... is my 636 s on piriod or someshit??? should i get some tempon for this biach????

or would it b as simple as a new sprak plugs, or a new battery????
Old 05-28-2008, 12:41 AM

sounds like the tip sensor or the kick stand switch to me. Has your right clipon been damaged?
Old 05-28-2008, 02:43 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

if it was a safety senson it wouldnt have ran on 2 cyllinders... try checking the main harness where it plugs into the ecu. might be loose or something stupid like that.

i have a feeling your harness is fucked up from something getting pinched.
Old 05-29-2008, 11:00 AM

izzo is a decent person

hum... found a lil 2 wires by the fan... looks like an female conector and they were touching each other and a frame (as an ground)..

taped those 2 wires, and imma gonna take out that weight thing inside a tip ova sens. and i will check the plus on ecu and all the other plugs...

forgot. switch box thing on my right hand side clip ons were not damaged at all... but i tool out all the crap on left side of the clip ons such as headlight, signal etc....