03 04 636 billet fairing stays?

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 03:37 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person
03 04 636 billet fairing stays?

since Johny P aint making them,
is there any one making them now?
I thought i saw HHD making some nasty ones, I need one and not a pile of **** steel one, any one know wassup?
Old 05-23-2008, 10:04 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person
Re: 03 04 636 billet fairing stays?

Originally Posted by J-Boogie
since Johny P aint making them,
is there any one making them now?
I thought i saw HHD making some nasty ones, I need one and not a pile of **** steel one, any one know wassup?
Im not making them What the hell am I doing with all these 6061 aluminum parts I just got then?

Im very busy with my day job but Im trying my best to pop out 2-3 stays a week on the side, I have all the parts but it takes a good 3-4 hours of my own time to build 1 stay and get it ready to be welded....I worked on stays this past Sat from 1pm-2am and only got 5 ready for welding...

Its not that Im not making them, its just that its not my profession and I dont do it 24/7....I do it in my spare time, which I really dont have much of. Im sorry I cant make as many as Id like to and as fast as people would like them, but Im still making them for those that are willing to wait for them...My stays will always be more of a custom order type product, that I will never mass produce with lesser quality...

If I could clone myself and have 5 of me working on them at once Id be set, for now Im trying my best by myself...Some days I work from 8am-4pm doing my day job, then continue with making stays from 4pm-12pm+...And I try to get a little sleep and riding in too
Old 05-23-2008, 10:40 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Re: 03 04 636 billet fairing stays?

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Im not making them What the hell am I doing with all these 6061 aluminum parts I just got then?

Im very busy with my day job but Im trying my best to pop out 2-3 stays a week on the side, I have all the parts but it takes a good 3-4 hours of my own time to build 1 stay and get it ready to be welded....I worked on stays this past Sat from 1pm-2am and only got 5 ready for welding...

Its not that Im not making them, its just that its not my profession and I dont do it 24/7....I do it in my spare time, which I really dont have much of. Im sorry I cant make as many as Id like to and as fast as people would like them, but Im still making them for those that are willing to wait for them...My stays will always be more of a custom order type product, that I will never mass produce with lesser quality...

If I could clone myself and have 5 of me working on them at once Id be set, for now Im trying my best by myself...Some days I work from 8am-4pm doing my day job, then continue with making stays from 4pm-12pm+...And I try to get a little sleep and riding in too

cool so whats the paypal addy and whats you ETAC on one 04 636 stay for your US buddy