parking lots and industrial parks

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 12:20 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: parking lots and industrial parks

Just depends on the cop

and TECHNICALLY it depends if it has public access

IMO, I look at it this way.. If its a "USED" parking lot.. If its a business like Kmart, walmart, or a restaraunt, or on a MAIN ROAD, then I think cops will ticket you.

even if you owned walmart, cops aren't gonna let you wheelie across the parking lot with 400 people parked there...

Now a back lot, off a main road, behind a warehouse, with 10 semi trailers there, no workers, nothing.. Most cops I doubt give a ****.

My personally, I now do most my stunt riding at churches.. I've only been kicked out of a church ONCE, and that was because I was riding while they had service ..

Most churches come out and just tell me not to destroy the parking lot, and to pickup all trash, and to enjoy myself because it looks like I'm having a good time, and they would rather me have a good time in the safety of their lot!...

But at churches I also try to not do high speed tricks.. I'l do the occasional coaster, but for the most part, its under 15mph wheelies... And I usually only hit a spot now for 10-15 minutes tell I get tired, then just ride home, and hit the spot again in like 30 minutes...

Also, DONT BRING CROWDS!
If they can't do slow controlled wheelies, they have no business at my spot!

All squids will do, is bring power wheelies, bring wrecks, bring trash, and destroy your spots.

/end rant
Old 05-22-2008, 02:31 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: parking lots and industrial parks

All state laws regarding this are the same. You must have written permission from the owner/s of that parking lot. You must carry liability insurance, and you MUST block off all entrances and exits so that bystanders cannot enter the "arena" as it is so eloquently stated. Also, all areas of the "arena" must have protection so that a vehicle (and in this case, a motorcycle) cannot penetrate the protection barrier which is there to protect spectators and bystanders. (A good protection barrier is a 6ft chain link fence surrounding the entire arena)

Trust me, you HAVE to have all of this in order to tell any cop... "**** OFF". If you don't have all of this, then you can get tickets for almost anything a cop feels that is related to traffic violations.

And as for TOWILEE +1982365498716293 Squids = Bad things happening!