check em out and tell me whatcha think

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 06:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: check em out and tell me whatcha think

Originally Posted by stock05
you need a longer clutch cable bud,
I know. I took that pic b4 getting a longer cable but since then I got rid of the bars and am back to clip ons. Where you been mayn?
Old 05-16-2008, 06:25 PM

Mikey SBF will become famous soon enoughMikey SBF will become famous soon enough

yeah id just hop the tip over switch and run no guages, way cleaner, not like you need to know how fast youre going with that 60 tooth
Old 05-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

gauges are a must son!
HAHAH for what? Other than being legal and here I don't think they care
Old 05-16-2008, 06:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont use my gauges for speed coz I'll be on the highway w the speedo showing 100 and there'll be cars right next to me and passing me. I like my gauges for temp and gas really. I dont know how comfortable it would be having your gauges like this if your doing hc's and **** like that tho.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:35 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
Funny coz 3 cop cars kicked us out of our spot the other night and one of them was saying "look at these bikes. None of them have gauges, blinkers or mirrors. These things arent safe".
Old 05-16-2008, 06:44 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I know. I took that pic b4 getting a longer cable but since then I got rid of the bars and am back to clip ons. Where you been mayn?
i train full time now, so that pretty much consumes all of my life. im only on here now because i seperated my shoulder last friday and only do a cardio workout during the day.

I dont use my gauges for speed coz I'll be on the highway w the speedo showing 100 and there'll be cars right next to me and passing me. I like my gauges for temp and gas really. I dont know how comfortable it would be having your gauges like this if your doing hc's and **** like that tho.
temperature mostly, but its nice to know when one of your warning lights comes on.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:58 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

+1 on that set up it looks good with the tall face plate but what bout the shorties with out the wind screen i think it would look a lil out of place
Old 05-16-2008, 07:02 PM
NealFoReal

i train full time now, so that pretty much consumes all of my life. im only on here now because i seperated my shoulder last friday and only do a cardio workout during the day.

temperature mostly, but its nice to know when one of your warning lights comes on.
You had any fights yet or you just training to fight now? I wanna see stock regulate and bust some *** :YEAH
Old 05-16-2008, 07:04 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
+1 on that set up it looks good with the tall face plate but what bout the shorties with out the wind screen i think it would look a lil out of place
Yeah I think it fits perfectly with the Acerbis headlight coz of the number plate. If the number plate wasnt there it'd look funny. You can bend it down a little or maybe even cut it down so it doesnt stick up as much. Eventually, I wanna do what that other dude on here did and put my gauges on my tank, held in with the straps and bondo and whatever else he used. That was the pimp set up. I'll see if I could find a pic of that.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:32 PM
NealFoReal

Nope couldnt find it and I'm not really looking that hard for it but that was the pimp setup fo real.
Old 05-16-2008, 07:35 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

It sure beats hearing a Rapid Knocking sound below you ....

<<<< Found out the hard way...
Old 05-16-2008, 07:53 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
It sure beats hearing a Rapid Knocking sound below you ....

<<<< Found out the hard way...
man i love the fur on that bike that **** is dope. i miss all the old furred out bikes and crazy pants
Old 05-16-2008, 08:02 PM

You had any fights yet or you just training to fight now? I wanna see stock regulate and bust some *** :YEAH
i was supposed to enter my first tournament last saturday, but because my shoulder was fucked my trainer didnt want me to, for fear that i might **** it up worse.

dont worry i will be sure to make a thread with video when i do.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:29 PM
NealFoReal

i was supposed to enter my first tournament last saturday, but because my shoulder was fucked my trainer didnt want me to, for fear that i might **** it up worse.

:YEAH thats what i'm talkin about. Good luck w it mayn and I'll look out for the video. :YEAH
Old 05-16-2008, 10:51 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Even if it doesnt go well? Sorry 4 lookin at the negative
Old 05-16-2008, 11:27 PM

gixxerkohl is a decent person

i want one
Old 05-17-2008, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
Even if it doesnt go well? Sorry 4 lookin at the negative
yep, even the best fighters lose from time to time.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:50 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

i like to know exactly what rpm i'm runnin.... gas, temp, oil pressure... as said above.

it's also nice to get trouble codes from the FI light when somethin ***** the bed and you can't figure it out.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:30 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by kj
i like to know exactly what rpm i'm runnin.... gas, temp, oil pressure... as said above.

it's also nice to get trouble codes from the FI light when somethin ***** the bed and you can't figure it out.
How do you have your gauges?
Old 05-17-2008, 06:31 PM
NealFoReal

yep, even the best fighters lose from time to time.
Word but I'd like to see you hold it down. Especially your first fight. It'd suck to lose the first one