Stunt stays Steel vs aluminum?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 06:59 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Stunt stays Steel vs aluminum?

Aaron definitle showed the tree who's boss.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:49 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

dug this up havent been on sl in a few days?
sup with the cheaper steel ones johnny?
Old 05-22-2008, 07:57 PM

mitsuman is a decent person

any videos of the crash?
Old 05-22-2008, 08:05 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
This is far from ****-talking, but my only beef with the JohhnyP one is that it's hard to get ahold of one. I feel I got lucky to get mine used like I did.
when its a one man team and the **** is top notch its worth the wait.... im in line for 2 of em and ill wait as long as i have to
Old 05-22-2008, 08:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Guru
when its a one man team and the **** is top notch its worth the wait.... im in line for 2 of em and ill wait as long as i have to
u my friend, know ur ****!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 08:57 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Guru

How bad ya want one?

I have 1 sitting in my garage right now.... collecting dust. I just bought a house so my days of having 2 hooked up stuntbikes are over (for now anyways).

Shoot me a pm if you don't feel like waiting anymore. I can have it to you in a couple days. This goes for anyone reading this.

No cheapskates though i won't let this thing go for less than I paid for it.... it's worth it's weight in gold.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:10 PM

SAMBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Johnny do you have any 2002 f4i stays available right now?
Old 05-24-2008, 12:59 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

you got any pics of it? I want one for my F4i

steel is always good because its strong, but what most people forget... when you put something bullet proof on your bike, the weakest spot will break. id rather trash a $250 aluminum stay than have a steel one hold up and rip a chunk out of my steering stem and have to be completely down and out while that is getting welded. same thing with sub frames...... my buddy busted all the motor mounts off the engine on his 900RR when he waded it up with the FI cage... that was when the cages first came out, sure he was a total moron and all.... HA HA HA but the cage held up and the bike still broke. it cost him another $250+ to have the motor mounts rewelded and reinforced.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:47 PM

CoresLite is an unknown quantity at this point

I Have Been Trying To Get In Touch With You. But Seems To Be A Bit Difficult. Anyhow I Would Like To Order A Stay But Just Wanted To Know The Waiting Period Until I Receive The Product To My Door? And I Hope You Will Respond Soon So I Can Floss My New Johnny P Stay. As Much As I Fall And Crash I Will Definitely Make A Believer Out Of The Non Believers In Jersey. You Can Call My Cell Or Whatever You Need To Do In Oreder To Get The Information To Get My Stay Shipped... Thanx
Old 06-20-2008, 08:41 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person

Originally Posted by CoresLite
I Have Been Trying To Get In Touch With You. But Seems To Be A Bit Difficult. Anyhow I Would Like To Order A Stay But Just Wanted To Know The Waiting Period Until I Receive The Product To My Door? And I Hope You Will Respond Soon So I Can Floss My New Johnny P Stay. As Much As I Fall And Crash I Will Definitely Make A Believer Out Of The Non Believers In Jersey. You Can Call My Cell Or Whatever You Need To Do In Oreder To Get The Information To Get My Stay Shipped... Thanx
Sorry if I deleted your PM or something, but as far as I know I have never seen a PM from you...So please send me one again.....Right now your looking at 1-2 weeks for me to make a stay and have it ready to ship out...

Everyone wants something differnt when it comes to the lenght of the tube section and cross bar, so Im forced to make them to order and not have them made up and ready to ship beforehand...Takes about a week, but I like to give myself some extra time and not rush it...

Thanks for your intrest, I'll be waiting for your PM

Last edited by JohnnyP; 06-20-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:46 AM

I do have 1 03/04 636 standard length stay ready to ship, it was made for someone else but they never got back to me with payment. So its up for grabs if anyone is interested...
Old 06-20-2008, 10:55 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

Ive got a Johhny P stay and i wouldnt buy anything else...also keep them the way they are cause their the best on the market...
Old 09-06-2008, 06:22 PM

Scotty7one7 is a decent person

JUST OUTA CURIUOSITY?? can u use mirror blockoffs like vortex or whatever instead of zipties like everyone else uses? im getting ready to pimp out another bike for stunting, and i want a first class johnnyp stunt stay, but i dont want zipties holding the fairing on unless its absolutely necessary

thanks for the imput in advance..im placing my order monday or tuesday regardless...i figured u could prolly just drill holes to acommadate the block offs
Old 09-06-2008, 06:50 PM

Greg Mcglynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kah707
JUST OUTA CURIUOSITY?? can u use mirror blockoffs like vortex or whatever instead of zipties like everyone else uses? im getting ready to pimp out another bike for stunting, and i want a first class johnnyp stunt stay, but i dont want zipties holding the fairing on unless its absolutely necessary

thanks for the imput in advance..im placing my order monday or tuesday regardless...i figured u could prolly just drill holes to acommadate the block offs
I got the same question as the fellow above me. Sick of running zip ties also.
It looks shitty
Old 09-06-2008, 07:24 PM

bump?
comon johnnyp, where u at? i also need to know where to send money
Old 09-06-2008, 08:48 PM

Yes you can use mirror block offs or even the mirros on my 03/04 stay, you just have to drill holes for them...There is tube running right under where the holes need to be....Ive drilled right through and used bolts and nuts, and Ive also drilled and tapped into the tube...

Name:  Picture002.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  70.2 KB

I am currently making a batch of 10 more 03/04 stays, and they should be in a week or so...Im about a week behind my plans because a supplier has put me back a week on parts I need to make them...They promised me this monday or tues, so as soon as I have those about a few days more and they are done...If youve already PM'd me recently then I have you down for one of those, and I will contact you as soon as I have one for you to see if your interested...

Thanks

Last edited by JohnnyP; 09-06-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 08:55 PM

WELL I MUST SAY JOHNNYP IS THE MAN....god dam he responds to every pm and does it real fast too...i apologize for the second pm bout the blockoffs JP...didnt realize u had responded in the thread...well i hope im on the list...still need contact sending info, im sure u will get at me when they are done...thanks...cant wait....i came to the dark side with a 636 2 weeks ago from my gixxer...just got another one today...too bad i need to get rrid of the street fighter 636 to pimp out the fresh full fairing one...
Old 09-06-2008, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
Yes you can use mirror block offs or even the mirros on my 03/04 stay, you just have to drill holes for them...There is tube running right under where the holes need to be....Ive drilled right through and used bolts and nuts, and Ive also drilled and tapped into the tube...

I am currently making a batch of 10 more 03/04 stays, and they should be in a week or so...Im about a week behind my plans because a supplier has put me back a week on parts I need to make them...They promised me this monday or tues, so as soon as I have those about a few days more and they are done...If youve already PM'd me recently then I have you down for one of those, and I will contact you as soon as I have one for you to see if your interested...

Thanks
in that pic u dont have the cross bar going from side to side along the windscreen..
Old 09-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

Originally Posted by kah707
in that pic u dont have the cross bar going from side to side along the windscreen..
I noticed that too, I assume the 636 stay does have that though.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by nickalltogether
I noticed that too, I assume the 636 stay does have that though.
looks like a 636 in the pic

Quick Reply: Stunt stays Steel vs aluminum?