New upper stay with Hohey

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 03:09 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: New upper stay with Hohey

Originally Posted by JohnnyP
I was the first person to start using tube for the upper section of the stays, and use extra mounts that grab the top of the 636 headlight for support. Dont act like you didnt look at mine and use some of my design ideas, I dont care cause if I did I wouldnt post pics of them for people to see. However Im going to take credit where credit is due ...Those 2 key features are what makes them work so well, without them youve just got POS 905 stay rebrand that will outlast your stock plastic ram air, but do nothing more to better the overall performance of the stay.....Our stays (yes yours and mine) both do alot more to keep the front of your bike together, compared to the other stays Ive seen that just replace the OEM parts, but do nothing more to help support the headlight and upper......

Like I said your stay looks good for a home brew, but lets see you make 50 of them all exaclty the same fit and finish...Oh and maybe out of aluminum while your at it...
i did not make it. but becareful calling out the beast. Anything you want made he can do it
aluminum not a problem but the steel one weighs less than yours. 50 stays thats nothing to pop out
http://naarden.biz/
Old 05-13-2008, 03:39 PM

da Liks is a decent person

That is false, the only people that have clearance issues with my stays are the ones that just order SANDARD lenght ones, without asking me about the other options...My standard stay is only designed to work with turned out clipons, NOT FLIPPED! Now if you tell me what bar setup your going to run I will make a stay to suit your setup....

Yours looks pretty good, but only because you borrowed my upper tube section idea/design. Without that its just a 905 rebrand

And please stop saying Aaron killed my stays! He told me he crashed into a wall, and thats the only reason he was able to destroy my stay. And he still says its the best stay on the market..So stop talkin trash without giving the whole story, Its been over a year since I sent him stays and he never had one bad thing to say about them....In fact I have not had one complaint about them from anyone.......

I just destroyed one too, I stalled a SS gave a handfull by accident and let the clutch go, the bike flipped into the air and landed right on the upper first....Yes the stay bent and broke, but that was the only thing that broke.....All my levers/controls, dampener, etc etc were saved and that to me is a sucess...
i love mine!
Old 05-13-2008, 03:51 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
i did not make it. but becareful calling out the beast. Anything you want made he can do it
aluminum not a problem but the steel one weighs less than yours. 50 stays thats nothing to pop out
I thought you were there all day and you didn't get home till like 2 am?
I know hazen got his frame welded but i thought he was working on it forever?
Not calling you out but i could swere thats what you said when you came over?
Old 05-13-2008, 04:06 PM

junjun is an unknown quantity at this point

i knew that stay looked familiar. i'm running the same naarden stay, its super strong. dont mind the zipties supporting my headlight. my headlight tabs are broken.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:10 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by junjun
i knew that stay looked familiar. i'm running the same naarden stay, its super strong. dont mind the zipties supporting my headlight. my headlight tabs are broken.
That looks good
Old 05-13-2008, 04:14 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
I thought you were there all day and you didn't get home till like 2 am?
I know hazen got his frame welded but i thought he was working on it forever?
Not calling you out but i could swere thats what you said when you came over?
there was alot of screwing off going on there like drinking, fireworks, riding. welding frames, subframes, eating.

the 03-04,s are already on the website and more coming you will see.

Buy American

i am not calling you out either but i know it was you that was asking me to get you one built also

plus we did not start on it until 4 pm

Last edited by Suicidl; 05-13-2008 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:39 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

a lot of diplomacy in this thread...i cant handle it!!!

"im NOT calling u out BUT........im NOT calling u out BUT"

knock it of with the political correctness cuz ur all calling each other OUT indirectly!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:41 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by DURTY
a lot of diplomacy in this thread...i cant handle it!!!

"im NOT calling u out BUT........im NOT calling u out BUT"

knock it of with the political correctness cuz ur all calling each other OUT indirectly!!!!!!!!
**** Durty
Old 05-13-2008, 04:43 PM

JohnnyP is a decent person

I dont have to call anyone out, my quality/fit/ finish speaks for itself and that one ....well its quality shows too, and thats all Im gonna say about that.

Competition is good! Putting that steel hand made parts stay up for the same price as my billet CNC cut aluminum ones makes mine look even better
Old 05-13-2008, 04:46 PM

this is getting better now...no more "im NOT calling u out BUT" crap!!! :YEAH

if u boys have HATE in ur hearts let it allll OUT!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2008, 04:47 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

I dont have to call anyone out, my quality/fit/ finish speaks for itself and that one ....well its quality shows too, and thats all Im gonna say about that.

Competition is good! Putting that steel hand made parts stay up for the same price as my billet CNC cut aluminum ones makes mine look even better
you have to get all your stuff cut from someone else. he has all the equipement to do it himself. trust me when i tell you he can burry you. on product and price if need be. aluminum or steel
Old 05-13-2008, 04:49 PM

^^^^^ SHUT UP!!!!

Old 05-13-2008, 05:03 PM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

Im still wonderin if Hohey can hook me up with a rear caliper bracket for my 636
Old 05-13-2008, 05:05 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	South%20Park-%20Mothers%20Against%20Canada%20TShirts.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	209509  
Old 05-13-2008, 05:08 PM

our dollar is stronger and so are jonnhyP's stay's even tho there 6061 aluminum!!!!

**** outta here with that ghetto basket ball rim u call a stay
Old 05-13-2008, 05:11 PM

you have to get all your stuff cut from someone else. he has all the equipement to do it himself. trust me when i tell you he can burry you. on product and price if need be. aluminum or steel
Interesting....So he has a CNC waterjet machine? Well then why isnt he using it? I dont see one piece on his stays that looks CNC water jetted.... I see a couple washers welded onto it thou

And FYI Id rather pay to have other people make parts for me with quality, then cut them out myself....I can but I wont, not at the price Im selling for....
Old 05-13-2008, 05:14 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Interesting....So he has a CNC waterjet machine? Well then why isnt he using it? I dont see one piece on his stays that looks CNC water jetted.... I see a couple washers welded onto it thou

And FYI Id rather pay to have other people make parts for me with quality, then cut them out myself....I can but I wont, not at the price Im selling for....
you will see stay tuned. i wanted a stay that would work with my hohey upper triple. yours do not.............
Old 05-13-2008, 05:21 PM

you will see stay tuned. i wanted a stay that would work with my hohey upper triple. yours do not.............
WRONG! but keep spreading more BS about my stuff...
Old 05-13-2008, 05:22 PM

WRONG! but keep spreading more BS about my stuff, the more **** you talk the more PM's i get asking about them...
Old 05-13-2008, 05:50 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

WRONG! but keep spreading more BS about my stuff, the more **** you talk the more PM's i get asking about them...
i can care less. i make no money off of it either way

Quick Reply: New upper stay with Hohey