**Stunt 904**

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 03:34 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: **Stunt 904**

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree

texas is the only state that law is in effect in ., my real close home boy is in jail doin 10 years on a murder charge cause a mothafucka broke in his house and my boy let loose with one of my ar-15s that I had left at his house...in ga murder is murder.....
You sure man? I know in other states you have to be in imminent danger before you can defend yourself IE someone breaks into your house, you have to retreat to another room, etc etc and have to actually be cornered and 'in fear of your life' before retaliation is legal in the eyes of the law... but it sounds more like your homie got a manslaughter charge or something. How many rounds did he pop off? Not attacking him, sucks if what you're saying is how it went down... that's just unfathomable in the world i grew up in.

I think that's too lax a stance, but i can understand the oppositions point of view. They don't want people blasting everyone that comes thru the door unannounced.

Last edited by y2kmk; 05-10-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:40 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Ha ha....NICE! He looks like what I've always imagined ManBearPig to look like! LOL
aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

His Name is Chew bacha...
Old 05-10-2008, 03:41 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

tha guy my boy shot only got hit once but it was in tha face ,he let off 10 rounds 223 ,,lol,,I pick on him when he calls collect ,bout how bad of a shot he is....but get this tha boy he shot was a known theif, and had already hit my boys house once ,and took his freshly painted gixxer w/ no insurace and wrecked it like a mile down tha road,got caught served 6 months and then tried my boy up again..... he wasnt just a theif he was a dumbass 2///
Old 05-10-2008, 03:42 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by SIC J
I pay less than $400 a YEAR for FULL coverage on a BRAND NEW BIKE. You must have a fucked up driving record (in that case its YOUR fault) or youre getting ripped off by the insurance company.

in 17 years that means I would be paying $6800 or less.
If you get it that cheap, that's great. I'm going off of the first year I owned a new bike, which was '97. Couldn't find full coverage ANYWHERE for less than $2800 a year. Had a spotless record then, too. Anyways, we're getting off topic......do what you gotta do, bro. You're not too bothered by thieves, and I hate 'em. No biggie.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:43 PM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SIC J
I've HAD bikes stolen from me. Its called FULL COVERAGE INSURANCE. I aint trippin. **** happens. And i live in San Diego, I hear about bikes getting stolen pretty much EVERYDAY. Yea, youre pissed at first but seriously, what are you gonna do about it? If you don't have insurance, then thats YOUR dumbass fault if you ask me. Everyone knows people are out there stealing bikes, make sure you have your *** covered so you don't screw yourself over.
Its not your own fault if someone steals your bike and you don't have insurance. I think you have the wrong outlook when it comes to this subject. Its very hard for some people to even afford gas and your saying if you can't afford insurance on your bike then you shouldn't ride.
Its people like you that are perswaying others to think that actions like this should be accepted/tolerated..........when it shouldn't be.
I think people who commit major crimes like this should be given stiffer punishments. Then the ******** out there who don't give a **** about others, will at least know that if they get caught, they will serve hard time. They may think twice if Joe Smith is serving prison time for the same thing.
Yes.....I'm sure everyone has stolen somthing at one time in their life. I know I have, and it makes me feel like **** to this day. A normal person with a conscience generally feels bad about it and doesn't continue doing it. These guys obviously don't care about anyone they're stealing from and had no remorse for doing it.

This is my opinion, I respect yours, but I think you have the wrong outlook is all.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1 in georgia if you have a bike/car that is finaced to you it is a state law that you have full coverage ins.on ya ****!!!

dude if a theif wants your **** that bad he will kill tha **** out of any dog that you got.

texas is the only state that law is in effect in ., my real close home boy is in jail doin 10 years on a murder charge cause a mothafucka broke in his house and my boy let loose with one of my ar-15s that I had left at his house...in ga murder is murder.....
what is a thief going to bring to Kill a dog, Especially if they don't
know there is a dog in there???

You talk like thieving isnt a bad thing...
Old 05-10-2008, 03:44 PM

tha guy my boy shot only got hit once but it was in tha face ,he let off 10 rounds 223 ,,lol,,I pick on him when he calls collect ,bout how bad of a shot he is....but get this tha boy he shot was a known theif, and had already hit my boys house once ,and took his freshly painted gixxer w/ no insurace and wrecked it like a mile down tha road,got caught served 6 months and then tried my boy up again..... he wasnt just a theif he was a dumbass 2///
Sounds like a fucked up situation bro, and i hate to say it but i bet the assault rifle didn't help his case any. Sorry to hear, all the same. **** thieves!

I got some homies in prison too for stupid ****.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:48 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
what is a thief going to bring to Kill a dog, Especially if they don't
know there is a dog in there???

You talk like thieving isnt a bad thing...
naw I hate theives just as much as anyone else ,,just had a 07 fiddy stole out of my own yard ,and still makin payments on a honda card....but most theives scope your **** out b4 even trying to steal it and I had some ***** poison like 4 meeeen *** pits I had with antifreeze and a peice of steak ,cause they were trying to steal a 64 impala out of my yard ,,,dumb ****** theives didnt realize that the car didnt have a trans in it at tha time so tha only thing they accomplised was killin my dogs
Old 05-10-2008, 03:51 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

**** thieves.. and **** those guys from 904 for being thieves!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Administrators

naw I hate theives just as much as anyone else ,,just had a 07 fiddy stole out of my own yard ,and still makin payments on a honda card....but most theives scope your **** out b4 even trying to steal it and I had some ***** poison like 4 meeeen *** pits I had with antifreeze and a peice of steak ,cause they were trying to steal a 64 impala out of my yard ,,,dumb ****** theives didnt realize that the car didnt have a trans in it at tha time so tha only thing they accomplised was killin my dogs
sorry maybe I just missread your post...

and damn That really sucks man...
Old 05-10-2008, 03:52 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

Originally Posted by y2kmk
Sounds like a fucked up situation bro, and i hate to say it but i bet the assault rifle didn't help his case any. Sorry to hear, all the same. **** thieves!

I got some homies in prison too for stupid ****.
yea it was a shitty situation ......they charged my homeboy with involontary manslaughter and tha state took my AR......so my boy owes my *** $800 when he gets out jk I charged that 1 to tha game
Old 05-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Administrators

One size fits all Thieves...
Old 05-10-2008, 03:54 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

+1 in georgia if you have a bike/car that is finaced to you it is a state law that you have full coverage ins.on ya ****!!!

dude if a theif wants your **** that bad he will kill tha **** out of any dog that you got.

Kill the **** out of him, LOL....nice wording. Bro, if someone wants something BAD enough, they'll knock me, my family, and my dogs off and take it. I know this. Such is life. Thanks for trying to enlighten me.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:55 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

like I said I am not 4 theives by all means, but I have bought some questionable **** in my life and will probobly buy more , but I cant help that ,,,I am lookin for tha deals..lol...
Old 05-10-2008, 03:55 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Thats really shitty... sorry to hear that. But you're right... they def look into **** before they steal it. Well most do.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:59 PM

We have a "NO TRESPASSING" sign posted on the property.

Right below it says "Violators will be shot. Twice" :YEAH
Old 05-10-2008, 04:01 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

I got some new signs made..".**** THA DOG BEWARE OF OWNER"
Old 05-10-2008, 04:02 PM

Wow......super shitty. Just one more reason to hang the ******* piece of ****.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:03 PM

I got some new signs made..".**** THA DOG BEWARE OF OWNER"
Good **** right there!
Old 05-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by RocSteady
Everybody knows whats goin on... Not all the members of stunt904 were apart of it.

I myself was not apart of it at all.

We all make mistakes... some bigger than others.... No reason to hate these guys.. For the people who actually know them... they are actually good guys...

Sucks they had to do what they did.. Sorry to everyone that sufferd.

Dont judge them for what they did... they have there reasons, and im sure they are gonna learn from this.

It is on the news.... but we all know they exaggerate to the 10th power..

I really dont know much at all... i prolly know just as much as everyone else..

Just a friendly reminder .... ( incase your just jumping in to this thread)