Handbrake Rant !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 05:08 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Handbrake Rant !!

Originally Posted by Lukas
Was it you who posted HC scrapes on F4 without a handbreak but with pretty much stock gearing? Im pretty sure it was you...yellow F4 i think...post that **** up again, it was pimp as hell too!
Ya thats old skool before the flat black f4 one sec let me find it
Old 04-30-2008, 05:09 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Well posting that local on stuntlife just turned that yet, into a for sure thing.
i doubt it, nobody on this site comes over here to ride or knows where the spot is. We got enough good spots now it's hard to get everyone to agree on where to go and there's only a handful of us that ride once a week these days so we're not heating em out.

These days it's pretty slack, we hit visible lots by the beach and GM and cops just drive by, if you're doin slow **** and 0's they don't really care.

Last edited by skidmark; 04-30-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: fix quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:31 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by skidmark
i doubt it, nobody on this site comes over here to ride or knows where the spot is. We got enough good spots now it's hard to get everyone to agree on where to go and there's only a handful of us that ride once a week these days so we're not heating em out.

These days it's pretty slack, we hit visible lots by the beach and GM and cops just drive by, if you're doin slow **** and 0's they don't really care.
Yea i wish it was like that in edmonton. There they respond to a report of a bike faster then a bank robbery i swear. Dont matter if you just sittin on your bike doing nothing they come at you with the ticketbook. I think it must be from that Jason Britton guys show. Here are some of the old old highchair scrapes, this was my first day tryin them.

http://www.edmontonsportriderz.com/p...41/scotthc.MPG

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PI2M9OvDhdg
Old 03-26-2010, 08:36 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i dont think i can do 1 mile in a highchair even with my handbrake lol. umm i started riding doing spreaders ss and all that **** with no hb and it was the dumbest thing i ever did. i never ever recomend anyone that i care about do that kind of **** with no safety of a hb. riding bikes is plenty dangerous as it is, we certainly dont need to take away the few things that we have that keep us alive just to be "bad ***". thats just ignorant. i dont think its cooler that someone does off the peg wheelies with no hb, i cringe waiting for the moment when they land on their head and i have to call the ambulance and put my hand over their head thats leaking cerebral fluid.
neil learned alot in 2 years

and great thread by mr chychul... dunno how i missed this... maybe i didnt... still didnt finish to read