Handbrake Rant !!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 03:37 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Handbrake Rant !!

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
then why do we constantly hear about fellow SL members that have "skills"....breaking bones?
Hockey players break bones and have injuries all the time, but I wouldn't exactly call it a super dangerous sport that you would die doing .
Old 04-29-2008, 03:48 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by CarpeDiem
Hockey players break bones and have injuries all the time, but I wouldn't exactly call it a super dangerous sport that you would die doing .
Now....that's a play on words, bro. MikeM said, "It's NO LONGER dangerous."......meaning there is NO danger envolved. I disagree. As for hockey......I'ld call it dangerous.....for me. Hell, if I tried to ice skate.....that'ld be plenty dangerous...LOL.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:49 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

Originally Posted by EZEC
Ok that's 4 people on the same page....

I hopped on my brothers f2 and had no problem scraping spreaders and ss and doing combos...with no hand brake...just a big sprocket and 12 bar...what's the worst that can happen were in a parking lot in 1st gear....sack up bitches!
this is my point, its not that dam hard doin the **** without a handrake in first gear, and not that much danger. and this guy acts like hes rulin the stunt game cause he can scrape a ****** highchair with no hb. my point is he says he's tired of hearin guys say they need a hb when they dont? right, and if thats the case then the hb aint gonna help them. i had a hb way before in needed it but knew it wouldnt help until i had throttle control, so i didnt even **** with it till i knew what was up. but the way u are talkin is u can put a hb on any squids bike and he can suddenly ride a wheelie. but the fact is you still need your basics ie; throttle control, balance and engine braking. SCOTT u say theres no danger with a hb. have you ever rolled a eight mile ss coaster? u need plenty of speed for this and things can definetly go wrong so ill post a vid of this and you have to post back or YOU dont have a leg to stand on im sorry im sure i can scrape a highchair with no handbrake but it would just be moving backwards in the sport, no one watching knows the difference unless you get on here and start patting your back about your scrapes with no hb like you are doin something know ones done

Last edited by jbstunts; 04-29-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Ringmaster72
r u ****** serious with this post, u think u can judge the danger of someones ridin by a avatar, then u my friend are a douchebag
Hey fucktard, I think u can tell how dangerous something is by a goddamn picture. Hmm, I see a guy scraping in a highchair, I think that is pretty dangerous. Another of his he had his feet in the tank and the rest of his body was leaning completely over the top of his bike. Plus I remember posts from him way back regarding his street antics, do a search, he was into all kinds of ****. So, you can shut the **** up now buddy [/QUOTE]

just keep suckin his *** and have a nice day
Old 04-29-2008, 04:17 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Scraping hc with a hb is just as easy as scraping a sitdown.

Scraping hc without a brake requires smooth throttle control, a little speed, and big *****.

Theyre 2 completely different tricks, not even in the same ballpark.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:22 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

holy **** mike you need to calm down on the posting buddy! 41,145 lol do you have internet glasses and sit on stuntlife all day?
Old 04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
holy **** mike you need to calm down on the posting buddy! 41,145 lol do you have internet glasses and sit on stuntlife all day?
Doesnt everybody get paid to post?
Old 04-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Weeeee!!

I do but if i posted that much i dont think I would have my jkob much longer!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:40 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
I do but if i posted that much i dont think I would have my jkob much longer!
Man up and get that girly post count up too.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:44 PM

skidmark is a decent person

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
... i read yet another Kelm post ...

Ther's your f-ing problem right there. Add him to your ignore list (among a few more names I can think of) and you'll never heve to deal with it again.

you're welcome!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Weeeee!!

post count is like a owning a vette, the more you have (or pay) doesnt make you dick bigger lol!! Sorry to break that to ya scooter!!! When is the day for you and lacey pm me the info
Old 04-29-2008, 04:53 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by Jb420
this is my point, its not that dam hard doin the **** without a handrake in first gear, and not that much danger. and this guy acts like hes rulin the stunt game cause he can scrape a ****** highchair with no hb. my point is he says he's tired of hearin guys say they need a hb when they dont? right, and if thats the case then the hb aint gonna help them. i had a hb way before in needed it but knew it wouldnt help until i had throttle control, so i didnt even **** with it till i knew what was up. but the way u are talkin is u can put a hb on any squids bike and he can suddenly ride a wheelie. but the fact is you still need your basics ie; throttle control, balance and engine braking. SCOTT u say theres no danger with a hb. have you ever rolled a eight mile ss coaster? u need plenty of speed for this and things can definetly go wrong so ill post a vid of this and you have to post back or YOU dont have a leg to stand on im sorry im sure i can scrape a highchair with no handbrake but it would just be moving backwards in the sport, no one watching knows the difference unless you get on here and start patting your back about your scrapes with no hb like you are doin something know ones done
I've been the first one to do a trick before, Highchair 12's without a handbrake have only been done by a few people, especially compared to a trick like ss coasters. This thread is not about me, but if you want to argue about **** like that post your vid and lets see, cuz all i hear from you is excuses.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:08 PM

I've been the first one to do a trick before, Highchair 12's without a handbrake have only been done by a few people, especially compared to a trick like ss coasters. This thread is not about me, but if you want to argue about **** like that post your vid and lets see, cuz all i hear from you is excuses.
im not just speaking of a little ss coaster, im talkin about comin in 4th and 5th gear, and im just using this as a example of a dangerous trick. as for vids i was just at the dragstrip sunday and was rolling over 600 ft so next time im out there ill MAKE sure to get vid just for YOU
Old 04-29-2008, 05:14 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I gotta say.. I agree with Scott for the most part...
Old 04-29-2008, 05:17 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by Jb420
im not just speaking of a little ss coaster, im talkin about comin in 4th and 5th gear, and im just using this as a example of a dangerous trick. as for vids i was just at the dragstrip sunday and was rolling over 600 ft so next time im out there ill MAKE sure to get vid just for YOU
Well you are not one of the people im talking about odviously if what you say is true. Any trick is dangerous when you do it in 4th or 5th gear which is exactly what i mean. to the almighty jb420
Old 04-29-2008, 05:18 PM

nags, i understand that its ****** annoying too here i need a hb ineed a hb from newbs before they even have bp but why let it bug you. to sit there and say it takes all the danger away obviously hasnt seen Dan do 500 or more feet highchair coasters on lakelands track with about 10 or more people ridin all around that **** was hairy
Old 04-29-2008, 07:23 PM

mikkee is a decent person

All 6 pages of U's... shut the **** up :YEAH
Old 04-29-2008, 07:29 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

chychul is just too ******* good...go ahead rub it in more dingy..2cents
Old 04-29-2008, 07:38 PM
kiN

kiN is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes it takes a lot of skill to do off the peg stunts without a handbrake and I look upto those people, but in the last year or so I use my handbrake in almost everything I do because I crashed and fucked up my back doing SS scrapes without a handbrake so now that I look back that was so fun but so dangerous that it's not worth it...Now it's just about being safe and staying away from the wheelchair
Old 04-29-2008, 07:39 PM

Well you are not one of the people im talking about odviously if what you say is true. Any trick is dangerous when you do it in 4th or 5th gear which is exactly what i mean. to the almighty jb420
i appreciate your humor and thanks for bowing to the almighty

Quick Reply: Handbrake Rant !!