Icon jeans

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 01:27 PM

Subs is a decent person
Icon jeans

Anyone got the hooligan icon jeans? Think they're worth getting? I like the look of them and they're cheaper than the draggin jeans which i was also thinkin of getting im just wondering if they're as good, I'll probs end up buying both eventually anyway
Old 04-28-2008, 03:52 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: Icon jeans

I'm really sick of Icon..... its poser gear if you ask me!

I used to stunt in my Doc Martin sandals! WHAT!!!!!!!!! say something crazy!
Old 04-28-2008, 03:59 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm really sick of icon haters

Bandwagon jumpers if you ask me!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Yut-ugh.

nickalltogether is a decent person

I just wear whatever is gonna protect me... last time I checked Icon fit the bill perfectly. I don't see how you can hate on a company/business for doing what companies/businesses do and attempting to grow and make money.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:12 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

icon sponsors and supports stunters so i'm cool with them.

never tried their jeans but they look nice. lil overpriced if u ask me though. then again, i havent priced them in over a year.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:26 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Was just looking at Icon stuff. I definitely like they're jackets for sure. Got some sweet helmets too
Old 04-28-2008, 07:04 PM

Subs is a decent person

Originally Posted by YSRRider
I'm really sick of Icon..... its poser gear if you ask me!
Well lets say it is 'poser' gear, if you could buy something which protects you but looks basic or you could buy something which protects you as well as looks good why not go for what looks good?

I like the looks of alot of icon stuff, the decay helmet looks killer:YEAH
Old 04-28-2008, 07:44 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Towlieee
I'm really sick of icon haters

Bandwagon jumpers if you ask me!
more power to anyone that tries to make a buck, I'm just sick of seeing people with icon helmets and jackets and full leathers and then they pull up and its a 40 year old guy.... he takes his helmet off and tosses on his icon baseball cap.....

have some originality! people are so stuck on buying **** because of the name, not because its a good product or because they like it.

what happened to Alpinestars and Joe Rocket?

if you wanna jump on a bandwagon.... by a Jordan jacket! I hear all the ball players are sporting them!

I dont know how much Icon jeans cost..... probably $100..... anyone that would spend $100 on a pair of jeans shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.

I CANT RIDE BUT LOOK AT MY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
Old 04-28-2008, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Subs
Well lets say it is 'poser' gear, if you could buy something which protects you but looks basic or you could buy something which protects you as well as looks good why not go for what looks good?

I like the looks of alot of icon stuff, the decay helmet looks killer:YEAH

If thats what you like COOL, go for it! I think SUOMY and ARAI have way cooler helmets but they are out of most peoples budget..... I cant get a lot more with $600 than just a helmet. I spent over $300 on my Shoei back in 2000... my only complaint is that the liners dont come out and the venting could be a bit better.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:08 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

I have a pair of the Jeans and Love them.. There Comfy... IMHO

They are on the Expensive side but there decent and Protect good..
Old 04-28-2008, 08:12 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

I BUYING A ICON ARMORED VEST HERE SOON
Old 04-28-2008, 08:56 PM

vagixxer6 is a decent person

feild armor is cool, my icon gloves are the ****, they got good products although i perfer other helmets and the jordon jackets are the gayest **** i ever saw. they dont even look good.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:38 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by YSRRider
more power to anyone that tries to make a buck, I'm just sick of seeing people with icon helmets and jackets and full leathers and then they pull up and its a 40 year old guy.... he takes his helmet off and tosses on his icon baseball cap.....

have some originality! people are so stuck on buying **** because of the name, not because its a good product or because they like it.

what happened to Alpinestars and Joe Rocket?

if you wanna jump on a bandwagon.... by a Jordan jacket! I hear all the ball players are sporting them!

I dont know how much Icon jeans cost..... probably $100..... anyone that would spend $100 on a pair of jeans shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.

I CANT RIDE BUT LOOK AT MY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:YEAH
everything is not put on this earth for everybody.... everbody has there own style they like... and i put it like this i only wish for the success of icon for my company... when you can make a product that a 40 year old guy likes and a 17 year old likes it too...then your market is wide open... and that is the ultimate goal....and also since when does your clothes dictate how you ride... just cuase we can wheelie and do stunts dont mean we can ride.... cause does guys that are doing the knee dragging and going around a track at about 190 mph are the ones who can really ride and they are getting paid damn good.... go back and look at a few early valentino rossi races when he was with honda....at the end of the races he won for his first 2 years... he never did a victory wheelie like the other guys.... cause he didnt now how to wheelie on command in a confident manner.... but he was still the best rider on earth....not trying to bust your ***** bro.... but personally as much as i hate to say it.... icon probably is the best motorcycle company out there.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:20 AM

ICON just flooded the market.... I'm not saying they make bad products......

They're like Budwieser during the Super Bowl!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:31 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
...icon probably is the best motorcycle company out there.
i wouldn't go so far as to say that but i do like and own some of their products. i'm sure there are some companies out there that have dedicated more time into constructing better products.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:09 AM

Johnf is an unknown quantity at this point

iv had two pair of barrier pants, and thay were the ****, i skiped down my spot at like 35 and only got rugburn from the inside of the pants,,well i also tour my PCL,(R knee) and rotatorcuff+2 slap tears(R shoulder). plus there lined so you cant feel any wind when its cold,, i wore them till my ***** were falling out of them(ask D1 Ryan) but i havent ben able to bring my self to buy a new pair, $ has been tight, but i highly recomend them,

Last edited by Johnf; 04-29-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:12 AM

P.S. $30 old navy jeans tear off you like adidas warm up pants,,, you can rip off any of the pockets with one had
Old 04-29-2008, 10:46 AM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

my dickies hold up like champs! I'll never ride without wearing dickies again.
Old 04-29-2008, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by SIC J
my dickies hold up like champs! I'll never ride without wearing dickies again.
they hold up well to grip tape or do you use something else on your tank?
Old 04-29-2008, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
they hold up well to grip tape or do you use something else on your tank?
i know you were talking to the othere guy but **** grip tape, thats how iv lost to many pair of jeans,,, tecspec, or stompgrip,,,,,,

Quick Reply: Icon jeans