question about muscle memory and Working out...

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 05:11 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of
Re: question about muscle memory and Working out...

Originally Posted by aw0n0
again, you have someone who has been bred for manual labor and put him in a cell where all he can do is workout...he can do pretty much anything and become freaky strong. but for regular people, like myself, who have more brains than brawns, well we have to train smart.
big doesn't always equal the right kind of strong, you want to have flexibility and to be agile. bulky short muscles don't have as much of that, and the number of times you need sheer power, more than dexterity and endurance are rare in this sport. or most sports. fast, strong, and accurate = lean build A lean but very strong build is better than the big and powerful weight lifter build. and it looks more natural. there's a sweet spot in the middle of bulky and lean that I like to call "damn"
Old 04-18-2008, 05:14 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
big doesn't always equal the right kind of strong, you want to have flexibility and to be agile. bulky short muscles don't have as much of that, and the number of times you need sheer power, more than dexterity and endurance are rare in this sport. or most sports. fast, strong, and accurate = lean build A lean but very strong build is better than the big and powerful weight lifter build. and it looks more natural. there's a sweet spot in the middle of bulky and lean that I like to call "damn"
that's me.. :YEAH
Old 04-18-2008, 06:04 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

yeah, but that's not why everybody likes you...
Old 04-18-2008, 06:34 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

the number of times you need sheer power, more than dexterity and endurance are rare in this sport. or most sports. fast, strong, and accurate = lean build A lean but very strong build is better than the big and powerful weight lifter build. and it looks more natural. there's a sweet spot in the middle of bulky and lean that I like to call "damn"
well youre preaching to the choir, but youd be surprised how much brute strength can help in muscling the bike around in circles. of course if youre good you dont need strength...
Old 04-18-2008, 06:43 PM

I suck, so I just need to know when to get out of the way I'm still learning how to make being small work for me.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:47 PM

mikkee is a decent person

yeah, but that's not why everybody likes you...

well then you kno sumthing that I don't know.. haha
Old 04-18-2008, 07:20 PM

I know what it feels like to be a chick.

it feels kind of crazy, yet spoiled.