cops hate fiddys too around here now.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 10:11 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough
Re: cops hate fiddys too around here now.

Originally Posted by RightSideUp
Block off the lot with some cones
DEFINATELY and park your vehicle and post your "permission slip" on the window to where the cop HAS to read it steppin over the cones...

Originally Posted by y2kmk
iirc, running could turn things from a citation to felony evasion.. if he's a ***** and power tripping, i wouldn't push the envelope. Park your car or some **** blocking the lot and give him the one finger salute next time.
unfortunately this is true... we ran a couple times in our neighborhood on the back trails which eventually pissed them off enough that we finally get tickets now... luckily we haven't had them impounded... but we go late at night just chillin rippin up the walking trails so it's not like we are out destroying property or causing problems..

last time we stopped for a cop there was about 6 of us but the cop was cool, and said that the only reason he's letting us "adults" go was because we wern't the punk kids who ran from him previously ... *DOH* lol
and come to find out that if he had a fiddy, he would ride with us too :YEAH

$125.00 last ticket for fiddy and close to that for a quad
Old 04-17-2008, 10:33 AM

VerticalLimits is a decent person

Originally Posted by chpsk8er630
Yea but if he bitches about me riding there with permission, what would stop him from bitching about me blocking off the lot with my car? I figure if he wants to be an ******* again he could come up with something for that too.

I just wanna know why cops cant find something better to do than bitch to me when im not bothering anybody. Go pull over ppl driving their cars while talking on their phones or causing danger to someone not someone having a good time riding a little fiddy in a small parking lot.

Some of them trip out having authority, but besides the point... he is technically correct and not. You pose a danger in the courts eyes because anyone from the public can access your lot without any discouragement i.e., cones, tape, or what not, there for they could be hurt.

I ran into the same instance here, did the cones, then got screwed because of a city ordinance for noise ( I had stock exhaust), but the ordinance said if ANYONE is annoyed by music/whatnot/ the police have the right to shut them down...... So i lost.....

It pretty much stemmed because when they first confronted us all dickheadish, the owner of the lot was there and told them to get screwed and get off his property...
Old 04-17-2008, 10:38 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

hahaha ..get a silencer :YEAH

Old 04-17-2008, 10:48 AM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point

No love for the 110s :-(?
Old 04-17-2008, 11:03 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

cop usually do mess with us around here,unless its real late at night and we usually roll 2-3 fiddys deep,a ttr-90 n 2 110's
Old 04-17-2008, 12:10 PM

RIDEit?STUNTit! is a decent person

Originally Posted by RightSideUp
Block off the lot with some cones
then there wont be any public access. he must be a new rookie trying to be a badass.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:15 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

I see what you mean, but dig this...
Last night I had a homeless guy in my lot when I pulled in. He was messin with his house... (car). And after I did like a thousand wheelies in the same spot, he comes flying out from behind this little wall in his house and drives right in front of me doin a wheelie! And I'm on a loud *** sport bike too! It's not like a lil fiddy that he couldn't see, or that people and property can't really get hurt too badly with if you bail and it flys at them like a 400lb missle!

I set it down cuz I was goin slower, and nothing happened, but I wouldv'e ben fried in court, for runnin over a drunk homeless dude's car-house, when it wasn't my fault and I pay taxes, and have insurance, and a house and ****..... I wasn't doin any wrong, and he was probably doing heroin or something! LOL

It's a vacant building lot, and I'm not hurting anyone being there, I never get hassled or anything... and I hadn't even really thought about it until then. But I actually could see how just anyone comin into where you are practicing could be viewed as liability to someone.

The real question is... does that cop think about someone elses safety walkin into your practice zone, and then sit and try to find a statute to support that, and justify tossin you out?
OR... Was he just hoping to find some drugs on you, and lookin for a bust through some kinda profiling or something? No one will ever know.

But I could see how coning someplace off, could save you getting a huge ticket. Cones and makin sure there is NO.."no trespassing" sign, or better yet: having written permission.... and you should at worst get told to go home that night, with ur bike, and no tickets on your first interaction with the law...