Stunt Shoe Hotness

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 03:21 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stunt Shoe Hotness

Originally Posted by skoh
I rarely wear baggy jeans.. but I will rock kicks with fur on them!
lol i was just screwing around for some reason whenever i see fur...I always think of that damn song "shorty was rockin them apple bottom jeans and boots wit da fur"
Old 04-14-2008, 03:29 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

I like shoes with a lot of flair.. you should also enable this type of customization.

wow those are surley custom bro.... one of a kind... not my flava... but once we get the shoes that we will customize up on the site i will let all of you know for sure... all you will have to do is point and click to make the changes then pay up...and bammm 3 weeks you are pimping your new kicks....:YEAH
sneaker pimp. possibly.. I spend a lot of money on sneakers. some of which I rarely wear.
yeah i do to.... i got so many pairs if crazy stasis shoes.... that no one has ever seen.... my prototypes run me close to 200 bucks a piece to make cause they are not the mass production version...i have about 120 pairs...and i have only woren about 20 of them.... i need to start a sneaker muesum or somthing
that's why I don't wear them a lot.. so far tho, most i've spent was like a little over 250.. some people spend even more than that..
most i spent on a pair of shoes was 890 dollars they were the trezeta goretex boots that had these crazy buckles like ski clamps on them.... i am from houston and never really seen snow... but i had to get em man..... people from the ny area may remember them from awhile back....they were minimum 300 bucks a piece....but they fell off or something cause they have no shoes out anymore ... maybe i should start making hi dollar *** kicks.... i actually have a pair of chrome leather /and orange ostrich stasis shoes.... i own this company and they cost me 700 bucks to make...they look like some **** from mars....but they are so pimp....i am saving them for myrtle beach to go with my bike new custom painted stunt bike 08 zx6r and my 330 custom gixxer... i would sell shoes that them hi thou... i may top out at 300 bucks....once i get my name out there....and limit the ultra expensive pairs to 20 pairs so they will really be exclusive
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	busa killa fron 100kb15 (2).jpg
Views:	26
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	208453   Click image for larger version

Name:	busa killa rear 100kb (2).jpg
Views:	21
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	208454  

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 04-14-2008 at 03:32 AM.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:31 AM

MT B RRUTHLESS is a decent person

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
lol i was just screwing around for some reason whenever i see fur...I always think of that damn song "shorty was rockin them apple bottom jeans and boots wit da fur"
fur fur the hole club is looking at her ,shorty get lowlowlow.
Old 04-14-2008, 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
wow those are surley custom bro.... one of a kind... not my flava... but once we get the shoes that we will customize up on the site i will let all of you know for sure... all you will have to do is point and click to make the changes then pay up...and bammm 3 weeks you are pimping your new kicks....:YEAH

yeah i do to.... i got so many pairs if crazy stasis shoes.... that no one has ever seen.... my prototypes run me close to 200 bucks a piece to make cause they are not the mass production version...i have about 120 pairs...and i have only woren about 20 of them.... i need to start a sneaker muesum or somthing

most i spent on a pair of shoes was 890 dollars they were the trezeta goretex boots that had these crazy buckles like ski clamps on them.... i am from houston and never really seen snow... but i had to get em man..... people from the ny area may remember them for awhile back....they were minimum 300 bucks a piece....but they fell off or something cause they have no shoes out anymore ... maybe i should start making hi dollar *** kicks.... i actually have a pair of chrome leather /and orange ostrich stasis shoes.... i own this company and they cost me 700 bucks to make...they look like some **** from mars....but they are so pimp....i am saving them for myrtle beach to go with my bike new custom painted stunt bike 08 zx6r and my 330 custom gixxer
that bike looks mean as hell ...
Old 04-14-2008, 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by MT B RRUTHLESS
fur fur the hole club is looking at her ,shorty get lowlowlow.
lol
Old 04-14-2008, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
never mind bishop hadent checked out the site yet lol them bornes are lookin niiiiiice
i got these also and they are not on the site...but i got them in stock
all stunt life orders get a free shirt and 10 dollars of plus freeshipping...$65 shipped to the door shirt stickers and all

Name:	black bornes 100kb.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	208455  
Old 04-14-2008, 03:39 AM

I was looking at your website and i like the merkstep . those are looking pimp and comfortable looking with the airbags up in that ****.. tight man. i like the style of your shoes. :YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-14-2008, 03:43 AM

that bike looks mean as hell ...
thanks i love....it man.... i have...fast up air ride.... custom ducati race carbon fiber fairings on it....and more ****.... i own a fabrication shop...and we were the first to make single sided round bar 300-360 kits... alot of them shops in the two wheel tuner resell my stuff...once i finsh the last few things... i am gonna post up pics of it and my new trojan magnum sposored zx6r 2008

here it is before it was painted... it will be ferrari red and lambo orange

Name:	zx6r stasis sprocket5.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	208456   Click image for larger version

Name:	zx6r stasis sprocket.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	208457   Click image for larger version

Name:	zx6r stasis sprocket2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	208458  
Old 04-14-2008, 03:46 AM

I was looking at your website and i like the merkstep . those are looking pimp and comfortable looking with the airbags up in that ****.. tight man. i like the style of your shoes. :YEAH :YEAH
lol airbags... them things are the most comfy shoe i got... i scored a contract with the va state police and swat team for that shoe... they live by them.... i gonna hate the day the catch me street killing...on my bike.... i gonna tell them it must be the shoes ....
if you ever want a pair pm me bro...i will give you a offer you cant refuse on those
Old 04-14-2008, 07:57 AM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

good damn...fila still makes shoes...lol....i had some of those exact shoes in ,middle school......

LOL I was thinkin the samething
Old 04-14-2008, 10:42 AM

Tubba is a decent person

Here are my stunt shoes lol, but when I walk around the mall I get some wierd looks lol

Old 04-14-2008, 11:22 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i was thinking the same thing ...wait till you see the new kicks i am making for tneck

How are you going to chrome out a shoe...lol

...Ahhh man I can't wait for my all red kicks...now if I could just get my all red bike back together...
Old 04-14-2008, 11:30 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

thanks i love....it man.... i have...fast up air ride.... custom ducati race carbon fiber fairings on it....and more ****.... i own a fabrication shop...and we were the first to make single sided round bar 300-360 kits... alot of them shops in the two wheel tuner resell my stuff...once i finsh the last few things... i am gonna post up pics of it and my new trojan magnum sposored zx6r 2008

Those clipons look horribly uncomfortable
Old 04-14-2008, 12:01 PM

ejsotsehp is a decent person

Stasis needs to make a stunt work boot.... i cant wear shoes... too unstable!

might just be me tho so...
Old 04-14-2008, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC

...Ahhh man I can't wait for my all red kicks...now if I could just get my all red bike back together...
the leather just has a chrome effect to it like these dada's but better...and you should have your shoes today...and get some red shoe strings bro.
Originally Posted by nags
Those clipons look horribly uncomfortable
i actually tried to flip them but i actually hated them flipped... i like them like this...but i am gonna try the zero degree clip ons.... and see how i like them...i plan on competing in atleast 2 comps this year... i will be happy as long as i dont finish last.... i am a good entertainer ...not really all that tech..except my straight line combos are ill

Originally Posted by ejsotsehp
Stasis needs to make a stunt work boot.... i cant wear shoes... too unstable!

might just be me tho so...
i got the most comfy boot in the world guaranteed buddy
http://www.shop.stasisshoes.com/prod...=2&productId=4
the police live by them ...stunters like them and we have just scored a deal for ups workers to have them as part of there uniform
Old 04-14-2008, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by EZEC

lol...the material is chrome in color like these shoes...i forgot to post the pic in the other post my bad

Name:	dada.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	208462  
Old 04-14-2008, 04:06 PM

TexRida is a decent person

200 to run a pair of custom shoes?!?!

I was checkin out the site and tryin to see how much the custom shoes were......

the bikes are sick though
Old 04-14-2008, 04:22 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

wow those are ugly as all hell
Old 04-14-2008, 05:34 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

I get funny looks for wearing these. I don't know why it's not like they look like ninja turtle shoes or anything.. They are designed after the Dr, Feel Good album
i'd rock em on the streetz fosho
Old 04-14-2008, 06:08 PM

that **** is sick as hell ,keep up the good work , it seems like you have alot of nice toys. :YEAH post a picture of that bike ,....

Quick Reply: Stunt Shoe Hotness