I think I need a new cage slider. Another S.I. thread.

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 01:07 AM

fat_sac has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: I think I need a new cage slider. Another S.I. thread.

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol werd... one of these weekends soon ill have to come down there and ride and we'll get ****** trashed afterwards
DO IT!!!
Old 04-13-2008, 01:11 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol will do.. gotta wait till the girl can come too though.. she tends to keep me out of alot of trouble i would normaly get into...

hey the end of next month im helpin one of my friends move to houston. im gonna take the bike with me to ride with jordo and the guys down there, you should come.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:13 AM

Prob already be there. Hit up Bishop and tell his *** to come show us some skills yo! haha I can call some other folks on liter bikes too that would call us *****'s for going slow but they're fun to watch.

edit - Does Jordo ride around West U at all or North side? A good friend of mine lives off 290 and Antione and is in Austin this weekend but he knows some dudes that ride a lot over there. The name I'd be lookin for is Jasper.

Last edited by fat_sac; 04-13-2008 at 01:16 AM.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:15 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol.. right on.. im gonna talk to the guys about goin..
Old 04-13-2008, 01:17 AM

lol.. right on.. im gonna talk to the guys about goin..
^^^ I edited.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:18 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

hey do you guys ever attend the texas round up...bike week thing in galveston...i think that is whats it called or the kappa beach party...i heard tons of bikes and cars are there for like a week.... i am thinking of making the trip....i gotta find out the dates
Old 04-13-2008, 01:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by fat_sac
Prob already be there. Hit up Bishop and tell his *** to come show us some skills yo! haha I can call some other folks on liter bikes too that would call us *****'s for going slow but they're fun to watch.

edit - Does Jordo ride around West U at all or North side? A good friend of mine lives off 290 and Antione and is in Austin this weekend but he knows some dudes that ride a lot over there. The name I'd be lookin for is Jasper.
nah bro jordo doesnt live in austin anymore.. he moved to houston like 3 weeks ago
Old 04-13-2008, 01:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
hey do you guys ever attend the texas round up...bike week thing in galveston...i think that is whats it called or the kappa beach party...i heard tons of bikes and cars are there for like a week.... i am thinking of making the trip....i gotta find out the dates
nah, i try not to go to big bike events like that...
Old 04-13-2008, 01:34 AM

nah, i try not to go to big bike events like that...
oh ok...and me and borne will be there soon...cause we have to go see my friend mark cuban the owner of the mavericks...cause he is letting us use the american airlines arena parking area for a wsba event...i need to good over details to make it happen this summer....so we plan on stopping at my place in houston...also to get some local area shops as stasis dealers...and do a few bike nights...plus ride with you all and the locals...and hopefully not got to jail in the process:YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-13-2008, 01:36 AM

No offense man, but I'm an average to little white dude and last time I went anywhere near Kappa in Galveston I was NOT WELCOME. I did however have a female [white] classmate that volunteered for the Round Up last year and she had a blast. Galveston isn't as hard as it used to be. Last time I went to Mardi Gras [Galveston] in high school a dude got shot in the street point blank like 10 feet from me and it was so loud and crowded that no one heard the shot. Everyone that saw blood slowly started to scatter. I'd be willing to go now. ROT is my fav tho in TX.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:37 AM

oh ok...and me and borne will be there soon...cause we have to go see my friend mark cuban the owner of the mavericks...cause he is letting us use the american airlines arena parking area for a wsba event...i need to good over details to make it happen this summer....so we plan on stopping at my place in houston...also to get some local area shops as stasis dealers...and do a few bike nights...plus ride with you all and the locals...and hopefully not got to jail in the process:YEAH :YEAH
I gotta be part of that.!! :YEAH
Old 04-13-2008, 01:41 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

No offense man, but I'm an average to little white dude and last time I went anywhere near Kappa in Galveston I was NOT WELCOME. I did however have a female [white] classmate that volunteered for the Round Up last year and she had a blast. Galveston isn't as hard as it used to be. Last time I went to Mardi Gras [Galveston] in high school a dude got shot in the street point blank like 10 feet from me and it was so loud and crowded that no one heard the shot. Everyone that saw blood slowly started to scatter. I'd be willing to go now. ROT is my fav tho in TX.
**** the ROT rally... last time i went was 2006 and i had the banditos wanting to kill me over a burnout.. literaly... i had one walk up to me and get in my face and i told him to **** off... then i had another walk up to me and tell me that i needed to leave cuz he had a brother lookin to kill me..
Old 04-13-2008, 01:43 AM

dont feel bad..cause i am black and i hate going to ghetto stuff sometime...and i actually grew up in the hood... but i just go for the money...cause people at events like that love to buy **** that matches there shiny chromed out bikes ...
I gotta be part of that.!! :YEAH
you will surely get a call... cause you are going to be reconning with us bro...might as well get your feet wet in the field :YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-13-2008, 01:47 AM

**** the ROT rally... last time i went was 2006 and i had the banditos wanting to kill me over a burnout.. literaly... i had one walk up to me and get in my face and i told him to **** off... then i had another walk up to me and tell me that i needed to leave cuz he had a brother lookin to kill me..
i know the feeling...bro... i dont mess with the mexican crews... if you fight one of them you are fighting 10 or 15 bro... ... but if you are with me dont worry ..i got a security guy that use to play football with me named big kris... he is 320 pounds of 6'5 muscles and *** kicking... and his buddy is just as big.... but they mostly just come with me on trips cause they are loyal friends...from high school...and they just assume the position of security when stuff goes down ...but it usually never does...so its all good in the hood
Old 04-13-2008, 01:48 AM

****, I ain't scared...just need some backup other than my dumbass redneck friends that were all 95 lbs at the time lol.

I'm out to play beer pong fellas. I fuggin hurt myself today and need some r&r, and by r&r I mean drunk time. Holla!!
Old 04-13-2008, 01:50 AM

****, I ain't scared...just need some backup other than my dumbass redneck friends that were all 95 lbs at the time lol.

I'm out to play beer pong fellas. I fuggin hurt myself today and need some r&r, and by r&r I mean drunk time. Holla!!
yeah it kinda sucks ...if you are skinny and your friends are too..gotta have some big guys in the circle of life for sure
Old 04-13-2008, 01:52 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

lol i aint a small dude but when i got 3 guys that are way bigger than me sayin that i need to leave somewhere... im gonna leave
Old 04-13-2008, 02:11 AM

lol i aint a small dude but when i got 3 guys that are way bigger than me sayin that i need to leave somewhere... im gonna leave
i would have left too... no use in taking a beat down for some silly stuff... i am 185 5'10 and can squat 690 pounds and bench 225 20 reps with a max of 340....and i wouldn;t fight 3 people or even two for that matter ...but fighting is silly....unless its for a damn good reason...and bikes...and burnouts aint one of them good reasons ...smart man to leave
Old 04-13-2008, 02:25 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

lol im 6'1" and 235 and can hold my own..

but like you said, no since in fightin over stupid bullshit
Old 04-13-2008, 02:37 AM

lol im 6'1" and 235 and can hold my own..

but like you said, no since in fightin over stupid bullshit
i wish i was over 6 feet i would have played basket ball instead of football... i was one helluva basketball legend in southwest houston...48 inch vertical.now that elavation homie..but i still was on the short end of the stick i hate you damn tall 6ft and over people just kidding..i just got regular size man mad syndrone

Quick Reply: I think I need a new cage slider. Another S.I. thread.