boots??

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 09:20 PM

Lance888 is a decent person
boots??

are any of you guys wearing boots? if so what boots are you wearing?
Old 04-12-2008, 09:32 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: boots??

Originally Posted by Lance888
are any of you guys wearing boots? if so what boots are you wearing?
i rock the stasis murksteps...on or off the bike... if you want a deal holla ...
www.stasisshoes.com

pm me if you are interested
Old 04-14-2008, 10:13 AM

awesome man i just want to find a local dealer so i can try them on first and see what size i would be
Old 04-14-2008, 11:22 AM

zride is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately I wish I didnt have too cause rockin the DVS's is always preferred but when I am on my street killer cars of be cutting me off so I gotta protect the feet/ankles. Alpinestar makes some kick **** boots without going to a full blown track boot. And they are affordable. They are the One-O-One boots. There only like 109.00....comfortable as hell too. Then for stuntin I got the Icon Chukka boot. They are sic as well! Check em out
Old 04-14-2008, 01:14 PM

Knoxvillan is a decent person

I love the sidi scorpion air boots for regular street cruising in the summer and spring.... they are the business and they aren't a full out track boot, but offer loads of protection plus they look good with jeans when you rock out yout local bike night.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:23 PM

zypher is a decent person

sidi street burner is really nice...got all the features of the vertigo corsa...
Old 04-14-2008, 03:19 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

I usually just wear DC's or etnies, I have @ least 5 pair w holes in the left one from foot drag circles and burnouts. right now im wearing some work boots there kinda heavy, but I can still do seat standers and climb up to the seat,rear pegs from the ground when i come off during circles. work boots arent that bad, but i would go with some DC''s or any skateshoe.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:21 PM

David D is an unknown quantity at this point

nike acg's for now until i get my loot up and get a pair of merk's from bishop....
Old 04-14-2008, 09:28 PM

F4Gordy is a decent person

timberland boots son
Old 04-14-2008, 11:28 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

hiking boots, the one with the fat red laces
Old 04-15-2008, 12:00 AM

Don't Ride Dirt is a decent person

Tan LUGGS

Keep them always looking good...:YEAH

www.ryderclips.com/shiftsocks.html

Thanks ahead of time Bishop
Old 04-15-2008, 12:23 AM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

BOOTS+stuntin= broken ankles
Old 04-15-2008, 03:30 AM

Originally Posted by Don't Ride Dirt
Tan LUGGS

Keep them always looking good...:YEAH

Thanks ahead of time Bishop
your funny

Originally Posted by E.T.stuntz
BOOTS+stuntin= broken ankles
i am glad somebody said it and not me... i have be telling guys that **** for years.... and people were asking me to make boots like icons...and i refused... i think they are ok looking but on the mobility factor...they get a zero in my book.... they do more harm then good....but i think they would be good for every day riding...but in stunting they have no place .... unless it is a stasis merk step.... i guarantee my boots feel like a pair of sneakers.... but good post e.t
Old 04-15-2008, 03:36 AM
silence!!!..i kill you!!

BG Dan is a decent person

stuntin without boots=broken ankle too!;-)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	15042008084.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	208499  
Old 04-15-2008, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by BulgarianDan
stuntin without boots=broken ankle too!;-)
in the stunt world i have seen broken ankles with or without boots bro... from my companies r & d.... in most crashes that are gonna break your ankles it doesnt matter what you got on... you have to get one helluva direct impact to break your ankles..they are stronger then you think they are alot stronger.... what breaks ankles in most cases is bad positions when you are falling or crashing...bad position plus the equation of impact equals broken ankles.... but direct impact usually resulst in a bruise or muscle trauma.... i prefer mid top shoes or low top... mid top give you more support...but you get more mobility in the low tops.... everything has a + and - factor..... most people just choose what they like anyway...if you pull up to a local...bike night...what do you see...90% regular sneakers and 10% boots i am sure of it..... but that is one mean scar bro... i hope it healed up good... and your back in the saddle man
Old 04-15-2008, 04:05 AM
silence!!!..i kill you!!

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
in the stunt world i have seen broken ankles with or without boots bro... from my companies r & d.... in most crashes that are gonna break your ankles it doesnt matter what you got on... you have to get one helluva direct impact to break your ankles..they are stronger then you think they are alot stronger.... what breaks ankles in most cases is bad positions when you are falling or crashing...bad position plus the equation of impact equals broken ankles.... but direct impact usually resulst in a bruise or muscle trauma.... i prefer mid top shoes or low top... mid top give you more support...but you get more mobility in the low tops.... everything has a + and - factor..... most people just choose what they like anyway...if you pull up to a local...bike night...what do you see...90% regular sneakers and 10% boots i am sure of it..... but that is one mean scar bro... i hope it healed up good... and your back in the saddle man
you bet i'm back...and still as mad as before! and to be honest i like the scar!....and i think you are right about the positionig thing- i had my foot badly twisted(toes pointing backwards)...if i was with boots,the twist would have been avoided tho!(thats what the doc said)
Old 04-15-2008, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by BulgarianDan
you bet i'm back...and still as mad as before! and to be honest i like the scar!....and i think you are right about the positionig thing- i had my foot badly twisted(toes pointing backwards)...if i was with boots,the twist would have been avoided tho!(thats what the doc said)
glad your back in the saddle...and depending on how bad the twist was... it is quite possible that it could have been avoided but i doubt it if it was as bad as it sounds...doctors are supposed to say the right thing ... yeah and scars carry character...wear it with pride brother:YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-15-2008, 04:29 AM
silence!!!..i kill you!!

glad your back in the saddle...and depending on how bad the twist was... it is quite possible that it could have been avoided but i doubt it if it was as bad as it sounds...doctors are supposed to say the right thing ... yeah and scars carry character...wear it with pride brother:YEAH :YEAH
and the funny thing about it is that i'm still not wearing bootsthey are too stiff and are limiting your movements i think!and about being back on the saddle- got no choice-work as a motorcycle courier! need some
Old 04-16-2008, 09:50 PM

too many decisions now!! hahah but i do want something i can move in but i also need something for the 1/4 mile track thats above my ankles. the murksteps are lookin pretty good.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:26 PM

Don't Ride Dirt is a decent person

your funny

i am glad somebody said it and not me... i have be telling guys that **** for years.... and people were asking me to make boots like icons...and i refused... i think they are ok looking but on the mobility factor...they get a zero in my book.... they do more harm then good....but i think they would be good for every day riding...but in stunting they have no place .... unless it is a stasis merk step.... i guarantee my boots feel like a pair of sneakers.... but good post e.t

Couldn't help it, I had to Bishop

Man,
You guys do a ton of R&D Ha?

We do too...You have to..

Quick Reply: boots??