Superhawk VTR1000 Roll cage

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 05:12 AM

vasaq is a decent person
Superhawk VTR1000 Roll cage

Hi
Does anyone know a place where I could get a roll cage for a VTR1000?
I have looked at some of the popular sites and couldn't find a reliable quote. Do let me know if you know any source. ( what $$ am i looking at? )
cheers
Old 04-11-2008, 05:43 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Superhawk VTR1000 Roll cage

you can start here

http://www.rollcagecomponents.com/
Old 04-11-2008, 05:54 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

no one makes a cage for that bike because no one stunts them. your going to have to get something custom made if you live near any of the cage companies which you probably dont, or locate a welder in your area and have him make something for you. but your best bet is to not try to stunt that bike at all.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:59 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Last edited by old duffer; 04-11-2008 at 06:01 AM.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:51 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

^^^ haha beat me to it^^^
Old 04-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Master of The Catapault!

Fuzzy Nutz is a decent person

Originally Posted by vasaq
Hi
Does anyone know a place where I could get a roll cage for a VTR1000?
I have looked at some of the popular sites and couldn't find a reliable quote. Do let me know if you know any source. ( what $$ am i looking at? )
cheers
as stated, no one makes one... we made one for my old superhawk... a loop for an FI for 03 GSXR 600... some custom machined sliders... and custom bent rear supports (from the loop to the subframe mount)... the only problem is if you drop it on the left side you WILL lose your shifter and maybe the rearset... if you have good design skills you may be able to alter it a bit to get more protection, but this is the way we had built mine in a mad rush to get protection on it...

and you really may want to consider a different bike anyway... I know the superhawk handles really well, but it's REALLY heavy and twins tend to not be fond of wheelies for long... you're going to go through motors quick...