tygershark and billet stator covers?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: tygershark and billet stator covers?

Originally Posted by Herb
"Oh and my bike was stripped down a month ago...I'll be out next weekend..."
I will see you in a month.. fruit.
Haha I was apart a month ago...I have my paint sitting on my table and everything in primer...just waiting for my tail to come...squrb.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:23 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: tygershark and billet stator covers?

Originally Posted by kj
where did you read that ANYONE w/ a SI cage cracked a case cover??

Oh yea... you didn't.
Yeah no ****

Why does 50% of the people say "all cages crack case covers, NONE will help, doesn't matter how many braces"

Yet I haven't read from ONE person that broke a case cover on a f4i, with a SI cage???????

It seems I've heard at LEAST a dozen people say TS lets your stator cover smack the ground, and they act like its not a big deal

Soon as I heard about tygershark breaking stator covers, INSTANTLY decided I'll never run that cage.

I've NEVER EVER broke a stator cover with my SI cage.. Hell, my stator cover has never even TOUCHED the ground.

Only way my stator is touchign the ground is if I go up onto a parking block, or rock or something.. Smooth ground, its FINE.

If your cage lets your stator cover hit the ground, what is the point in even running a cage??

All I have ever broke when NOT running a cage, is stator covers!