Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ
of course i could be the squidliest sponsored rider in the country!! :YEAH
apparently you never heard of KANE?
Old 04-10-2008, 03:08 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: 2009 stasis prototype early release list

i like the top left......and i'm shopping for sponsors

what does the ralph louie look like? a spinoff of louie vuitton? cuz that **** would be HOOD.
it is called the ralph louie cause of the trick rl, i would never but ralph lauren **** on my shoes.... the rl are the shoes with the rl's on them and the bandana stuff...simple nice and sweet...no ghetto and if you just mouse over the shoe pictures...it will tell you the names

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 04-10-2008 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by stock05
ha ha ...thats funny.... but i actually like kane... i hate to say it but him and darius were the riders that inspired me years ago.... when i say darius on that r1 in road rage 3 i believe...and he changed positions like 15 times while going about 100 mph ...i went and bought a 03 r1 the next day...brand new... but his skills didnt transfer ...but i aint no slouch now... if kane wasnt sponsered by ecko... i would sponser him in a minute...cause i got some kick *** pink shoes :YEAH
Old 04-10-2008, 03:13 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
truthfully it was you that pushed me to the lakai design when we had that talk about the shoes you like... but it will be tweaked and better... i have always like there shoes... cause they actually make them better then dc's.... so i owe you some credit ...for me leaping in there direction...
here it is.......i have 2 more pairs of the same shoe that are still in the box cuz i love em soo much........soo since i helped the lakai thing make these and call em the DURTY's :YEAH

Old 04-10-2008, 03:15 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY
here it is.......i have 2 more pairs of the same shoe that are still in the box cuz i love em soo much........soo since i helped the lakai thing make these and call em the DURTY's :YEAH

**** they look like the rl's... but the rl's look better imo... but i will make sure i hook you up with a pair and a killer price
Old 04-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
if you're saying i'm better than kane i will take that as an enormous compliment. thank you! :YEAH

it is called the ralph louie cause of the trick rl, i would never but ralph lauren **** on my shoes.... the rl are the shoes with the rl's on them and the bandana stuff...simple nice and sweet...no ghetto and if you just mouse over the shoe pictures...it will tell you the names
dude i know what a ralph louie is......are you kidding i ride with the king of ralph louie's (number 2)

and i didn't say ralph lauren i said louie vuitton look it up.....similar in design to the lk on the first pair of lakai's

no hard feelings just clearing it up.
Old 04-10-2008, 03:23 AM

**** they look like the rl's... but the rl's look better imo... but i will make sure i hook you up with a pair and a killer price
ok that first pic did no justice.......wat i love about em unlike most skate shoes is that they are thin and nicely round in the front do u see wat i mean??? plus really light soo it gives great feels on the brake!!!!!! u have to see em live they are ultra pimp!!!! TRUST ME!!!

look at the front

Old 04-10-2008, 03:28 AM

if you're saying i'm better than kane i will take that as an enormous compliment. thank you! :YEAH

dude i know what a ralph louie is......are you kidding i ride with the king of ralph louie's (number 2)

and i didn't say ralph lauren i said louie vuitton look it up.....similar in design to the lk on the first pair of lakai's

no hard feelings just clearing it up.
my bad ...bro... i only sleep about 2 to 3 hours a day sometimes...less so... my brains starts losing **** in translation...i am a work-a-holic...
Old 04-10-2008, 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY
ok that first pic did no justice.......wat i love about em unlike most skate shoes is that they are thin and nicely round in the front do u see wat i mean??? plus really light soo it gives great feels on the brake!!!!!! u have to see em live they are ultra pimp!!!! TRUST ME!!!

look at the front

this picture is better...and trust me... i feel you on the picture thing cause i suck at taking pictures... that is why i hired a photographer..to take our pics of the shoes...for the site... i think i lost about 1000 sales do to the perception of think soles when they really were no thicker then normal..and my shoes are way iller in person ...by far....that is why most people are so happy when they get them...cause they look 10x better in person like this shoe does . this design is a claasic basic shoe that all skate companies use...and add there on twist...this is wear the stuntstar,rl's,and the ak47 derived from... but i see what you mean about the front of the shoe
Old 04-10-2008, 08:31 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

why are there all lakai shoes....?
Old 04-10-2008, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
why are there all lakai shoes....?
actually only 2 are similar to the lakai..and the rl's style is a standard you you can get in any skate brand...it is a public mold...and you have no copy right infringments what so ever... everybody just adds there on flavor...i add all the saftey and tech with classic style that you are use to.... i have more styles in the future that are more nike based....cause we all know i am affliated with nike now... but i make all the executive decisions..for my company.....
Old 04-10-2008, 09:07 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

those lakai's are sick bro

ps heely's in them would make foot drag's on the highway at 90mph more fun
Old 04-10-2008, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
those lakai's are sick bro

ps heely's in them would make foot drag's on the highway at 90mph more fun
yeah they do...the stasis verison will be sicker....and it will be a shoe you can customize...and i actually can picture someone footdragging with some heelys... i would pay to see that in person
Old 04-10-2008, 09:39 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

RL's in Red do work Bishop :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-10-2008, 09:45 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
Word. You know I second anything red
Old 04-10-2008, 10:20 AM

Knoxvillan is a decent person

dude, I'm new to stuntlife, and I gotta give you props.... theses shoes are sick from the styles i've been seeing... glad to see small owner ran businesses still. we will be doing business very soon.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

+1000 on the red!!

The lethal skater in all red (including the sole) with black ak's would be straight fire!!

I have to get to a computer to see all the shoes at once to make a decision.....I have to dl attached images and can only see one at a time on my blackberry...save me a size 11 in something lol I'll hit you up
Old 04-10-2008, 11:07 AM

you guys actually may get your wish...cause my factory and customers are pushing my hard to bump up the whats your stasis program for custom shoes...and the rl's is one of the models you can customize any way you like...the website is not up...but i may take the orders by hand and email the templates for you to color in and put all the things you want in the shoes...i am thinking of taking the first 100 orders...between here and the skate forums...so stay posted

Originally Posted by scott3824
Word. You know I second anything red
you know i got the red for you

Originally Posted by Knoxvillan
dude, I'm new to stuntlife, and I gotta give you props.... theses shoes are sick from the styles i've been seeing... glad to see small owner ran businesses still. we will be doing business very soon.
ready when you are homie.... we will keep you fresh
[quote=EZEC;3240437]+1000 on the red!!

The lethal skater in all red (including the sole) with black ak's would be straight fire!!

and be ready cause you may get that wish if i get things straight by monday...and i will save something in a 11 for ya
Old 04-10-2008, 12:19 PM

ABEStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah thous first two are the ****!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 12:38 PM

^^^^ thank ME, so will bishop by naming the lakai models after me DA DURTY's

Quick Reply: 2009 stasis prototype early release list