S.I. Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough
S.I. Group Buy

I just thought that with a fresh riding season practically here, another group buy would be a great idea. Anybody else?
Old 04-08-2008, 11:24 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S.I. Group Buy

damnit! i just ordered my cage yesterday
Old 04-08-2008, 11:48 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

just be prepared for a wait.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................

:YEAH
Old 04-08-2008, 11:49 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

why do you say that?
Old 04-09-2008, 12:01 AM
kj

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
why do you say that?
well.... to be completely honest w/ ya.... because the last 5 times i've ordered, i've gotten the regular "oh, everything is here and in stock"

BUT it still takes 4-6wks for **** to arrive.

Not being a dick but seriously.... if you tell me that everything is there then it shouldn't take a month to get things shipped out.

If it's going to take 4-6wks to ship, then just TELL ME it's going to take 4-6wks to ship....... just ****** tell me man... it's as easy as that. I'd rather know that it's not gonna ship so I don't tell the guys that ordered w/ me that **** is gonna be on the way soon..... so then every day I got 3 guys callin me askin "did our **** come in, did our **** come in" ??

I hate to be a douche bag on a msg board, but ****** seriously man.... this same ole **** has happened the last 4 times i placed an order.

And every time I try to call I get no answer on the shop line and mailbox full on the cell....

If i did this I would be out of business in (literally) a month.

I hate to post **** like this but honestly.... I've just brushed it off for the last orders.... this time it's really starting to **** me off.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:04 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

are you talkin about single orders or group orders?
Old 04-09-2008, 12:07 AM
kj

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
are you talkin about single orders or group orders?
should make no difference right?

but if you need to know... small group orders AND single orders... same result.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:07 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Evertime I have ordered from S.I. my order was here in 3-4 days, so no complaints from me
Old 04-09-2008, 12:11 AM

FOUNTAIN is a decent person

how does this **** work i need a cage for my 636
Old 04-09-2008, 12:12 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

i ordered through HAI
Old 04-09-2008, 12:18 AM
kj

Originally Posted by Compton82
Evertime I have ordered from S.I. my order was here in 3-4 days, so no complaints from me
If someone tells me it's gonna take a few wks then thats just fine... i really don't mind the wait.

BUT..... the only issue i have is when you tell someone that you "have everything in stock and it's here", and it still dosen't ship for over 3-4wks.

Why... because I tell the other guys who order **** w/ me that "he said it would be shipping "shortly" because "everything is in stock".

Then I have to listen to whining for a couple months...

IMO.... SI could eliminate 90% of complaints if they would just sack up and tell customers that they are looking at ________ amount of time for a wait.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:25 AM

Shake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kj
well.... to be completely honest w/ ya.... because the last 5 times i've ordered, i've gotten the regular "oh, everything is here and in stock"

BUT it still takes 4-6wks for **** to arrive.
WERD!!, ordered my SI through HAI online (SI sends direct), They stated it was in stock in their auction then bs'ed me for 3-4 weeks told me it was being welded as we spoke, week later it was being powdercoated etc. I asked them if SI only made 12 cages a year if it takes a month to get one out? I got tired of waiting and i decided to take my bike out that weekend, then got side swiped by a car and the bike got fucked up (brand new 600rr, it was krispy kream like a donut). Nothing would have happened if the cage was on.
Then guess what, the cage got here monday, 2 days after the wreck.

I think i should be able to sue!

Last edited by Shake; 04-09-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:32 AM
kj

Originally Posted by Compton82
you my friend have accumulated 100 extra kiss *** points from this post!!!!

I thought my kiss *** point's were adding up.... but aparantly I cannot seem to cash them in.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Lol, it's looking like a F.I. group buy would have gone over better...
Old 04-09-2008, 12:39 AM
kj

Originally Posted by stick1300
**** no... i wouldn't go that far.... even if you paid me!!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 01:19 AM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: S.I. Group Buy

Originally Posted by stick1300
Originally Posted by kj
**** no... i wouldn't go that far.... even if you paid me!!!!
Word. Never seen anything good come from an FI cage. at least on the 2 636's ive ridden with that have them.

As for SI.... ive been in the same boat, all 3 times we've ordered stuff from them, on SMALL orders. 1 cage, and 1 12bar each time. Was always told they were ready to go. then next time i called it was at the PC shop.... then next time, still at the PC, then next time, just shipped out but no tracking number...... eventually they always got here, but its about a month wait. It even go to the point where i was asking me stuff to be shipped bare, and id powdercoat them myself.

I dunno man. Thats what gets me bummed out about these companies. SI makes THE sickest cage for the 03/04 636. product is spot on, (other than a cold weld or two), looks great, never hit my shins, is tucked up close to the bike, and ive had some nasty pancakes and never had a single crack, bend, or dent. ****, the sides of my cages are ground flat from eating pavement so many times. The products are great. the fact it takes a month to get it, but yet my credit card gets billed that day, is a little whack.

It seems like this is par for the course though. Stunt companies dont seem to give a **** about customer service. Sure, products speak for themselves, but i dont know how many times ive had people get all hyped about getting the same cage i had because they've seen what i put it through, only to hear that i had to wait a month to get it, and go out and buy a FI just because they can get it within a week.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:51 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by shotta
WERD!!, ordered my SI through HAI online (SI sends direct), They stated it was in stock in their auction then bs'ed me for 3-4 weeks told me it was being welded as we spoke, week later it was being powdercoated etc. I asked them if SI only made 12 cages a year if it takes a month to get one out? I got tired of waiting and i decided to take my bike out that weekend, then got side swiped by a car and the bike got fucked up (brand new 600rr, it was krispy kream like a donut). Nothing would have happened if the cage was on.
Then guess what, the cage got here monday, 2 days after the wreck.

I think i should be able to sue!
i can testify to the bike being minty.... fresh...the peal white cbr..that i wanted ....i wish the dealer here would have gave me honda instead of these kawi's but hell when its free you cant complain... and that 600rr had one of the illest sprocket in the land bro ...very pimp...i felt bad for you bro....if the plastics didnt cost so damn much for that bike it would be sitting in my garage...partner
Old 04-09-2008, 01:54 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by kj
If someone tells me it's gonna take a few wks then thats just fine... i really don't mind the wait.

BUT..... the only issue i have is when you tell someone that you "have everything in stock and it's here", and it still dosen't ship for over 3-4wks.

Why... because I tell the other guys who order **** w/ me that "he said it would be shipping "shortly" because "everything is in stock".

Then I have to listen to whining for a couple months...

IMO.... SI could eliminate 90% of complaints if they would just sack up and tell customers that they are looking at ________ amount of time for a wait.
damn kj... i am glad i gave you some fast service...and then also took care of your problem fast also.... you are a stickler for the rules ....remind me to check my stock 2x if you decide to order some shoes hint hint
Old 04-09-2008, 02:01 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

FI SUCKS! I would rather not have A cage then Pay for A piece of **** FI cage. They suck, Who ever said that sucks and I hope you both go die in A fire!

.Sick Innovations.

Sick innovations is A very small company, How many people order cages from them? ALOT. So Think about this, You have A regular every day 8hour job. When you get back from work you see there is A group by going on, So you kick it into gear and start making cage after cage after cage, NOT to mention Sending out the custom color cages to get powder coated at A shop (And as most people know powder coating shops are not the fastest shops to work with)

So After A 12-14 hour day or working at your regular job/Making cages for your 2ed job, People get tired. after working that hard to try to get orders out all you hear are people bitching that there stuff takes to long.

Now I hear ya, But you all need to understand this is A small company that makes the best crash cages out there (In my opinion anyways) and when An order is put in for 15-20 cages Custom or not, Its going to take A while to make them!

So All I can say Is, Wait it out and get A great cage that will last you for years to come or Wait A weak and get A piece of **** Freestyle ingenuity cage that you will end up replacing many time's in the future!

Ian Has always been A good guy and if your cage is late, Then Call and ask where it is... Its that simple.

(Oh and P.S. Sick Innovations has the best cages ever made in my mind and please name A company that send's cages ASAP??

Powers Took over A month to ship.
905 was decent on time.
FI SUCKS. Period.
Sick Innovations took 3 weeks with custom colors last time.
Never ordered tygershark yet.( Not sure how fast they are?)
MDX is gone I think. Nice cages but I think they are done now, Correct me if i'm wrong?

All in all, Cages take time because this "Sport" is growing fast and the small company's are trying to catch up as fast as they can. Wait it out for quality or order something else. Just my 2 cents. Thanks -Nate

Last edited by Sick.Nate; 04-09-2008 at 02:04 AM.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:24 AM
kj

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
damn kj... i am glad i gave you some fast service...and then also took care of your problem fast also.... you are a stickler for the rules ....remind me to check my stock 2x if you decide to order some shoes hint hint
man... I give you props... you take care of a problem w/ no ****... no problems at all.

I'd have no issue w/ doing further business....

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
FI SUCKS! I would rather not have A cage then Pay for A piece of **** FI cage. They suck, Who ever said that sucks and I hope you both go die in A fire!

.Sick Innovations.

Sick innovations is A very small company, How many people order cages from them? ALOT...............................

Nate... keep in mind my friend, I have been ordering from SI's start.... and have been what I thought was (and was told to be) a "loyal customer".

I have NO PROBLEM waiting for an order.... no matter how big or how small.

What really ticks me off is when I place an order an ask straight out.... "when do you think this will ship"????

And the answer I get is: "everything is in stock", so "It will ship pretty soon".

If you know it's not going to ship for a couple weeks ******* tell me!!!!

Even if you think its gonna take a bit... JUST ******* TELL ME!!!

Don't make me waste time checking every ******* day to see if it's there when it hasn't even shipped 4 wks later (and NO ******* PHONE CALL to say "yo, your **** is goin to take a lil bit").

I've been a customer for over 3yrs now... ****, I expect some type of CS.

Quick Reply: S.I. Group Buy