Re: S.I. Group Buy

just got to say ordered my cage monday when i got home today wabam there it was
Old 04-09-2008, 11:50 PM

tjhammack is a decent person

and oh yeah wrecked tonight to its a pretty damn good cage
Old 04-09-2008, 11:59 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tjhammack
just got to say ordered my cage monday when i got home today wabam there it was
realy??

damn that would be nice to get mine before this weekend
Old 04-10-2008, 12:39 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidal Antics
I take it your affiliated with SI somehow?
nope... he's just a ball swinger.

Now I remember you Nate... you were one of the guys that did power wheelies in front of the Brocton Cycle stunt show a year or 2 ago.

That would explain your completly ignorant, common sense post, after I detail why I'm pissed.

I don't care how small a company you run... if you tell me you have my product in front of you and it's still in front of you after a full ******* month, then there's a problem.

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
realy??

damn that would be nice to get mine before this weekend
yea... uuuuuu said it. -Buckwheat, lil rascals.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:53 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

just sayin cuz i ordered mine monday afternoon...
Old 04-10-2008, 02:37 AM

TL MILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

mine took about 3 1/2 weeks
Old 04-10-2008, 02:54 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

My first cage- 6 weeks
the second one- 3 weeks

I'm not bitching...well the first time I was but deff. worth the wait...
Old 04-10-2008, 12:43 PM
sickinnovations.com

PUNKON1WHEEL is a decent person

Originally Posted by kj
well.... to be completely honest w/ ya.... because the last 5 times i've ordered, i've gotten the regular "oh, everything is here and in stock"

BUT it still takes 4-6wks for **** to arrive.

Not being a dick but seriously.... if you tell me that everything is there then it shouldn't take a month to get things shipped out.

If it's going to take 4-6wks to ship, then just TELL ME it's going to take 4-6wks to ship....... just ****** tell me man... it's as easy as that. I'd rather know that it's not gonna ship so I don't tell the guys that ordered w/ me that **** is gonna be on the way soon..... so then every day I got 3 guys callin me askin "did our **** come in, did our **** come in" ??

I hate to be a douche bag on a msg board, but ****** seriously man.... this same ole **** has happened the last 4 times i placed an order.

And every time I try to call I get no answer on the shop line and mailbox full on the cell....

If i did this I would be out of business in (literally) a month.

I hate to post **** like this but honestly.... I've just brushed it off for the last orders.... this time it's really starting to **** me off.
I have to call bull **** on the lack of answering the shop line. Anytime it rings during business hours, we answer it. I dont do business on my cell phone regularly. I have given you a deal every time youve ordered something. I told you we had the parts in stock, which we did. Not finished parts though. Tail savers were here, but not welded or powdered. Cages were notched, but not welded or powdered. Thats why we try to estimate arrival time. Everyone is getting there bikes set up for the new season. We have been swamped. I underestimated the time it would take for you to receive the order. SORRY
Old 04-10-2008, 12:59 PM
sickinnovations.com

Where is this small company, 2nd job **** coming from?? This is a full time business and has been for 2 years. We have several employees that bust there *** day in and day out to try to get orders out. Im impatient as **** so I understand why you guys are bitching. We are doing all that we can to keep up. We just hired another person recently so things are on the upside. Our back order isnt near as lengthy as some other companies. If you need to get your **** ASAP, call in and we will try to move your order up on the list. We would LOVE to stock items and ship same day, but we cant get caught up enough to have stock and its been like this for a long time. Customer service is very important to us. So with that said,, if anyone had a question, PLEASE call the shop line between business hours. 812 303 0711. I will not do business on my personal phone.

Last edited by PUNKON1WHEEL; 04-10-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:23 PM

wickedbehaviors is an unknown quantity at this point

took three weeks for me to get one for my f2, not complaining though since they had to make it and everything. best cages ever. my bike went down at 60 on the highway and got hit by a car going well over 80, needless to say the cage held up ( just one of my motor mounts broke that it bolts to ) but cage is still in great condition.

since the stasis guy is writing what about a group buy for them also.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:42 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by PUNKON1WHEEL
Where is this small company, 2nd job **** coming from?? This is a full time business and has been for 2 years. We have several employees that bust there *** day in and day out to try to get orders out. Im impatient as **** so I understand why you guys are bitching. We are doing all that we can to keep up. We just hired another person recently so things are on the upside. Our back order isnt near as lengthy as some other companies. If you need to get your **** ASAP, call in and we will try to move your order up on the list. We would LOVE to stock items and ship same day, but we cant get caught up enough to have stock and its been like this for a long time. Customer service is very important to us. So with that said,, if anyone had a question, PLEASE call the shop line between business hours. 812 303 0711. I will not do business on my personal phone.
im not bitchin im more than happy to wait for a good product...

id just like to get it by this weekend but things never work out for me so im not gonna be pissed if that doesnt happen
Old 04-10-2008, 03:12 PM

i23theone23i is a decent person

when is this group buy going down?
Old 04-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

^Never if we don't get some more interest.
Old 04-10-2008, 04:01 PM
sickinnovations.com

Im sorry, but we arent ready to do a group buy right now. We are just too busy to take that many orders right now. We have several new parts comin out and that would set all of them back alot. We will do one in the near future. Sprockets are available in 50, 55, and 60t for kawasaki 600's right now. Should be in within a couple days.

Stainless, aluminum, and steel
Old 04-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

That's cool, man. We all understand. You'll still be getting an order from me in the near future.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:44 PM
kj

I have to call bull **** on the lack of answering the shop line. Anytime it rings during business hours, we answer it. I dont do business on my cell phone regularly. I have given you a deal every time youve ordered something. I told you we had the parts in stock, which we did. Not finished parts though. Tail savers were here, but not welded or powdered. Cages were notched, but not welded or powdered. Thats why we try to estimate arrival time. Everyone is getting there bikes set up for the new season. We have been swamped. I underestimated the time it would take for you to receive the order. SORRY
I try to be courteous to you guys and not bother you while you are working... i tried a few times around 4-5pm eastern time... figuring I'd be less likely to interrupt someone in the middle of something (like if I called at 9am).

I remember someone saying that people stay there til about 5 or 6pm your time...

Anyway whatever... sorry for the public rants, but you gotta understand I have 3 dudes CONSTANTLY bustin my ***** about where their **** is. And after the tee shirt txt, they just will not get over it and let it die.

If you told me that the parts weren't finished on the phone I could've relayed that info and people wouldn't think it was gonna come sooner.... as that's what I got out of our conversation. I was under the impression that it was only gonna take a day or 2 to go out.

my bad i guess...
Old 04-10-2008, 05:53 PM
sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by kj
I try to be courteous to you guys and not bother you while you are working... i tried a few times around 4-5pm eastern time... figuring I'd be less likely to interrupt someone in the middle of something (like if I called at 9am).

I remember someone saying that people stay there til about 5 or 6pm your time...

Anyway whatever... sorry for the public rants, but you gotta understand I have 3 dudes CONSTANTLY bustin my ***** about where their **** is. And after the tee shirt txt, they just will not get over it and let it die.

If you told me that the parts weren't finished on the phone I could've relayed that info and people wouldn't think it was gonna come sooner.... as that's what I got out of our conversation. I was under the impression that it was only gonna take a day or 2 to go out.

my bad i guess...
We have the phone so we can talk to people. It doesnt bother us when people call. We have someone answer the phone to take orders or answer questions about their order. We are advertized as open until 5pm CST. We are an hour behind you. You were callin after we closed. This all could have been avoided if either A. the people that were callin you would have called us, or B. You would have called us during business hours. Then I wouldnt have to be on here tryin to explain myself. I always gave you a discount because you were a repeat customer, a cool dude and patient. You spoke of cashing in your chips. I cant give you a quicker ship time because thats not fair to the people that ordered before you, but I could give you a discount. Im not tryin to be a ******* by no means so I hope you dont take this that way. Just tryin to explain myself. It shipped out on Wednesday. Be there Monday.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:55 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

How About A Discount On A Future Repeat Customer! LOL
Old 04-10-2008, 11:35 PM
kj

We have the phone so we can talk to people. It doesnt bother us when people call. We have someone answer the phone to take orders or answer questions about their order. We are advertized as open until 5pm CST. We are an hour behind you. You were callin after we closed. This all could have been avoided if either A. the people that were callin you would have called us, or B. You would have called us during business hours. Then I wouldnt have to be on here tryin to explain myself. I always gave you a discount because you were a repeat customer, a cool dude and patient. You spoke of cashing in your chips. I cant give you a quicker ship time because thats not fair to the people that ordered before you, but I could give you a discount. Im not tryin to be a ******* by no means so I hope you dont take this that way. Just tryin to explain myself. It shipped out on Wednesday. Be there Monday.

Hey man... i know you're not the one being an *******... I chose to post up my frustrations in public. I am definetly the one being the ******* here.

Like i said... my bad. It was a mis-communication... plain and simple. And i should have taken it up via pm... unfortunately I was drunk as hell when I got home and pissed off cause people were bustin my ***** about their cages.... so I vented on a random post when I saw your name.

When it's 5pm here it's actually 4pm there. You guys are an hour behind me. I'm familiar w/ the different time zones... that's why I called when I did.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:12 AM
kj

and bottom line is:

I still love you... Do you still love me?

aw ****.... i'm drunk.... again.

Quick Reply: S.I. Group Buy