S.I. Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 02:34 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: S.I. Group Buy

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
FI SUCKS! I would rather not have A cage then Pay for A piece of **** FI cage. They suck, Who ever said that sucks and I hope you both go die in A fire!

.Sick Innovations.

Sick innovations is A very small company, How many people order cages from them? ALOT. So Think about this, You have A regular every day 8hour job. When you get back from work you see there is A group by going on, So you kick it into gear and start making cage after cage after cage, NOT to mention Sending out the custom color cages to get powder coated at A shop (And as most people know powder coating shops are not the fastest shops to work with)

So After A 12-14 hour day or working at your regular job/Making cages for your 2ed job, People get tired. after working that hard to try to get orders out all you hear are people bitching that there stuff takes to long.

Now I hear ya, But you all need to understand this is A small company that makes the best crash cages out there (In my opinion anyways) and when An order is put in for 15-20 cages Custom or not, Its going to take A while to make them!

So All I can say Is, Wait it out and get A great cage that will last you for years to come or Wait A weak and get A piece of **** Freestyle ingenuity cage that you will end up replacing many time's in the future!

Ian Has always been A good guy and if your cage is late, Then Call and ask where it is... Its that simple.

(Oh and P.S. Sick Innovations has the best cages ever made in my mind and please name A company that send's cages ASAP??

Powers Took over A month to ship.
905 was decent on time.
FI SUCKS. Period.
Sick Innovations took 3 weeks with custom colors last time.
Never ordered tygershark yet.( Not sure how fast they are?)
MDX is gone I think. Nice cages but I think they are done now, Correct me if i'm wrong?

All in all, Cages take time because this "Sport" is growing fast and the small company's are trying to catch up as fast as they can. Wait it out for quality or order something else. Just my 2 cents. Thanks -Nate

i see your point.... si is one of the best.... i bought i tyger shark...cage for my zx6r cause i was curious on the cages performance...i hate seeing people bash another cage without trying the product.... i really like the tyger shark cage.... and i like the si cage.... i havent pancaked the **** out of my bike with the tyger shark yet...but i can say my si cage ... took a licking and kept ticking... i dont think it is the cage people complain about .... i think its the service.... and telling you its in stock when its not... i learned my lesson... i just had two people waiting almost 6 months for some damn shoes.... they were instock but the mail man must have liked them a bit more and decided to take em.... i didnt have anymore ...so they had to wait till my next shipment which took forever... i got every shoe except the ones i needed...made me look bad... when it was my factory that was late...but in essence...the factory is me so i had to take the **** that was thrown out...even though i tried to make it right with the customers...next time i will just give a refund or something...and i know that building cages sucks after you worked all day.... but the si cage is so perfect and worth the wait that if they told them hey we got a 5 week wait.... i think people would still order the cage....cause of the rep it has for taken abuse... ian is a great guy....and i think some how some way he will get things right....:YEAH :YEAH
and just for the info the tyger shark cage took 16 days to get to my door from the time i ordered bruce told me 2-3 weeks...so i was happy when it came 5 days early...and it was custom powder coated :YEAH :YEAH
Old 04-09-2008, 02:38 AM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
FI SUCKS! I would rather not have A cage then Pay for A piece of **** FI cage. They suck, Who ever said that sucks and I hope you both go die in A fire!

.Sick Innovations.

Sick innovations is A very small company, How many people order cages from them? ALOT. So Think about this, You have A regular every day 8hour job. When you get back from work you see there is A group by going on, So you kick it into gear and start making cage after cage after cage, NOT to mention Sending out the custom color cages to get powder coated at A shop (And as most people know powder coating shops are not the fastest shops to work with)

So After A 12-14 hour day or working at your regular job/Making cages for your 2ed job, People get tired. after working that hard to try to get orders out all you hear are people bitching that there stuff takes to long.

Now I hear ya, But you all need to understand this is A small company that makes the best crash cages out there (In my opinion anyways) and when An order is put in for 15-20 cages Custom or not, Its going to take A while to make them!

So All I can say Is, Wait it out and get A great cage that will last you for years to come or Wait A weak and get A piece of **** Freestyle ingenuity cage that you will end up replacing many time's in the future!

Ian Has always been A good guy and if your cage is late, Then Call and ask where it is... Its that simple.

(Oh and P.S. Sick Innovations has the best cages ever made in my mind and please name A company that send's cages ASAP??

Powers Took over A month to ship.
905 was decent on time.
FI SUCKS. Period.
Sick Innovations took 3 weeks with custom colors last time.
Never ordered tygershark yet.( Not sure how fast they are?)
MDX is gone I think. Nice cages but I think they are done now, Correct me if i'm wrong?

All in all, Cages take time because this "Sport" is growing fast and the small company's are trying to catch up as fast as they can. Wait it out for quality or order something else. Just my 2 cents. Thanks -Nate

I take it your affiliated with SI somehow? Like you said...some of the best products on the market. But it kinda sounds like your trying to pass the ball..... Powdercoat shops fault..... work 2 jobs...

If business is booming to the point where its tying up a substantial amount of time, and to the point where you guys cant keep up, why isnt someone considering fulltime employment with SI, as their 'real job'. Get a couple guys in there welding cages for 15$/hr and pump out product. You'll have alot happier customers.

Just like you said "Wait it out or order something else".... sounds a whole like "tough ****...you'll get it when you get it" ...stunt companies got the customers by the *****, because we simply dont have any other options, and they know it. so customer service seems to suffer because of it.

Not trying to purposly cause waves, just going from our past experiences. Like you said...just our
Old 04-09-2008, 02:44 AM

[quote=kj;3238238]man... I give you props... you take care of a problem w/ no ****... no problems at all.

I'd have no issue w/ doing further business....

ha ha i am just kidding bro.... i do my damn best to keep customers..happy evenif a lose a little bit...cause if you lose one customer you really lose like 5 cause they tell other folks about the bad experience.... i know you cant please everybody... but i try if the customer is reasonable...and i am trying to build a following and keep that following going... i know i make a damn good product... but a good product is nothing without service.... just my thoughts... .... glad you were happy with the outcome we had
Old 04-09-2008, 02:50 AM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
but a good product is nothing without service.... just my thoughts... .... glad you were happy with the outcome we had
you are 100% correct...... that is all I will say.

we will do business again.
Old 04-09-2008, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Suicidal Antics
I take it your affiliated with SI somehow? Like you said...some of the best products on the market. But it kinda sounds like your trying to pass the ball..... Powdercoat shops fault..... work 2 jobs...

If business is booming to the point where its tying up a substantial amount of time, and to the point where you guys cant keep up, why isnt someone considering fulltime employment with SI, as their 'real job'. Get a couple guys in there welding cages for 15$/hr and pump out product. You'll have alot happier customers.

Just like you said "Wait it out or order something else".... sounds a whole like "tough ****...you'll get it when you get it" ...stunt companies got the customers by the *****, because we simply dont have any other options, and they know it. so customer service seems to suffer because of it.

Not trying to purposly cause waves, just going from our past experiences. Like you said...just our

i learned my lesson... i keep stock ready to ship to dealers now and customers.... we have a 8000 square foot shop ....but we do other stuff out of the shop also ...but about 3000 square foot is storage for shoe that are in stock ....no more waiting... if i say i got it i mean it :YEAH :YEAH
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shoes boxes.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	208237  
Old 04-09-2008, 03:07 AM

Suicidal Antics is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: S.I. Group Buy

i learned my lesson... i keep stock ready to ship to dealers now and customers.... we have a 8000 square foot shop ....but we do other stuff out of the shop also ...but about 3000 square foot is storage for shoe that are in stock ....no more waiting... if i say i got it i mean it :YEAH :YEAH
you got a pm bishop. talk is cheap Just playin bro
Old 04-09-2008, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Suicidal Antics
you got a pm bishop. talk is cheap Just playin bro
ha ha ... i got you bro ....
Old 04-09-2008, 05:18 AM
Bacons Hot, Need a Spot

cjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud ofcjoec01 has much to be proud of

I'm still waiting for my round bar and right side of the cage, 1st one didn't line up, from the last group buy, was it last year? Been quite a while, think I'll call again see if I can get my **** before I grow old and die.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:56 AM

douggiefresh is a decent person

i ordered my si cage from hai and was here in a week no problems here great service now my cyclops head light now thats a different story! but im in no hurry
Old 04-09-2008, 09:25 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kj
you my friend have accumulated 100 extra kiss *** points from this post!!!!
I called my last order in on Thursday, and had everything on Monday. Not kissing anyones ***, just giving my experience. I know people are always bitching about how long it takes to get cages/12 bars, so I guess I have got lucky when I ordered from them.

Im about to place an order this week for another cage and round bar, so maybe I can cash in some kiss *** points
Old 04-09-2008, 10:12 AM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point

I won't lie but I can't stand companies that have ******* shitty service and ******* lie to you, its why I don't bother using ebay anymore, those ******* asshats on their take ******* forever and I'm one of those guys that isn't afraid to call up everyday asking where the **** my **** is.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Wow, this group buy attempt turned into a war within the first few post lol.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:19 PM

get the group buy together...bro it is still worth it...even with the wait ....
Old 04-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Well, I'd be in for a cage and a round bar. Anyone else?
Old 04-09-2008, 04:46 PM

fuzz600 is an unknown quantity at this point

who is telling u people there cages are in stock and ready to ship ???? and kj if call the shop line during buisness hours i know that phone is answered its loudest most annoying thing ive ever heard. you want to answer it to make it stop

Last edited by fuzz600; 04-09-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:34 PM
kj

get the group buy together...bro it is still worth it...even with the wait ....
Definetly worth the wait.... product is second to none.

Originally Posted by Compton82
I called my last order in on Thursday, and had everything on Monday. Not kissing anyones ***, just giving my experience. I know people are always bitching about how long it takes to get cages/12 bars, so I guess I have got lucky when I ordered from them.

Im about to place an order this week for another cage and round bar, so maybe I can cash in some kiss *** points

Hey man.... just bustin nuts, but that's cool. I wish that my orders went that smooth. Probably has alot to do w/ what you're ordering as well. I always get a bunch of different ****.

Originally Posted by fuzz600
who is telling u people there cages are in stock and ready to ship ???? and kj if call the shop line during buisness hours i know that phone is answered its loudest most annoying thing ive ever heard. you want to answer it to make it stop

Please let me explain.

4wks ago I talked w/ Ian and placed my order.... the convo went like this:
me- "so do you need to build anything or do you have it in stock"?
ian- "na man... everything on your list is here... we don't have to wait for anything. Just got the order of tail savers, so yea, everything is here".
me- "sweet....... so, what do you think about shipping? How soon til it goes out, maybe the end of the week"?
ian- "well, everything is right here, so........ yea it should ship out pretty soon".
me- "YOU ARE THE ******* MAN, THANKS!" :YEAH

SO I waited 3wks (checking at my parents house every night after work since wk2)... then decide to call the shop line a couple times around 4-5pm for a few days... nothing. Call the cell a couple times to leave msg... mailbox full.

Finally get the celly voice mail and leave a polite msg explaining that the other guys that ordered w/ me are bustin my ***** every day: WHERES MY **** WHERES MY **** WHERES MY ****!!!! Which in turn get's me angry wondering, yea... where's MY ****?

I get a txt msg the next day from him telling me he's waiting on a fugging TEE SHIRT.... and if I didn't want to wait for the shirt he could ship everything out ASAP... which was last friday.

Still nothing....

I'd just like to know the truth... if I should expect a long wait, fine.... just let me know so I'm not expecting something that isn't gonna show up.

Appologies for the childish venting.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:48 PM

qoute I get a txt msg the next day from him telling me he's waiting on a fugging TEE SHIRT....

man thats funny... i have seen or heard that word fugging in a minute
Old 04-09-2008, 11:08 PM
kj

man thats funny... i have seen or heard that word fugging in a minute
I actually laughed a lil bit as I was typing that.... just suits the sentence well....

man... after re-reading my posts.... i really am turnin into a grumpy *** old man bastard.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:19 PM

PeterNoggin is a decent person

so really how much do you need for the group buy then? I'm interested in one
Old 04-09-2008, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by kj
I actually laughed a lil bit as I was typing that.... just suits the sentence well....

man... after re-reading my posts.... i really am turnin into a grumpy *** old man bastard.
hey man..its cool...everybody get a little flustered and perturbed ... but that word did fit the situation

Quick Reply: S.I. Group Buy