whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
we didnt run the laces all the way up to encourage the strapping of the shoe... cause it actually will keep your foot in the shoe... out of about 100 reviews... only 2 people have said what you just said... so all the shoes will lace up to the top...and it will be left up to the user to strap the shoe or leave it unstrapped or extra coolness... thanks for the info .... i dont think they make a shoe that is totally perfect as in style,comfort,safety ,and durability.... but i try to hit all those points when we design a shoe...and i have to keep in mind that normal everyday people rock the shoes also... and everybodies legs and ankles are shaped different.... i havent seen your legs..but the other two guys that said the same thing... have high pointy ankles....and i told them to loosed the laces and dont strap the shoes as hard... you will be surprised at how hard it is to get your foot out of that shoe with it even strapped ever so slightly... that seemed to solve the problem for them .... again thanks big willie
Best part of a good wreck is when the shoe(s) go flying off. The straps will keep us safe, but what about the entertainment value?
Old 04-06-2008, 10:17 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by NINER
Best part of a good wreck is when the shoe(s) go flying off. The straps will keep us safe, but what about the entertainment value?
you always know how to make me laugh bro ...people always do say ...damn look at his shoes flying through the air...lol
Old 04-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

you always know how to make me laugh bro ...people always do say ...damn look at his shoes flying through the air...lol
It's not a wreck unless you blow a sneak.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:43 PM

It's not a wreck unless you blow a sneak.
that was the reason i started my company seeing so many shoes flying in the air and foot pegs stabbing feet and so on.... i figured...people are not gonna wear boots... so lets make something that is more protective then what they got..but still has a skate/regular shoe feel to it.... i guess in about 2/3 years if i can corner the market i am gonna take the fun out of wrecks in video's with no blown sneaks .... sorry bro.... but i will still treat you to a few drinks nect time we hookup...hopefully myrtle beach hint hint...
Old 04-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Retired

that was the reason i started my company seeing so many shoes flying in the air and foot pegs stabbing feet and so on.... i figured...people are not gonna wear boots... so lets make something that is more protective then what they got..but still has a skate/regular shoe feel to it.... i guess in about 2/3 years if i can corner the market i am gonna take the fun out of wrecks in video's with no blown sneaks .... sorry bro.... but i will still treat you to a few drinks nect time we hookup...hopefully myrtle beach hint hint...
When is that?
Old 04-06-2008, 11:32 PM

When is that?
last weekend in may... memorial day weekend... i will be there for two weeks ...cause i got my wheelie machine down there for black bike week and harley bike week
Old 04-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Retired

last weekend in may... memorial day weekend... i will be there for two weeks ...cause i got my wheelie machine down there for black bike week and harley bike week
Got a bachelor party in Canadia that weekend.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:40 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
well i still think your shoes are ugly but on a real note congradulations on the distribution deal. im still hopeful that youre gonna come out with a shoe that appeals to me. also commendable that you came on here and faced all the drama that was going on and made right on things.
+1 on all

Bishop- I deff like the 2nd set of pics in this thread though When I see shoes with bike parts on them I'm in
Old 04-07-2008, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by dsfdlish
+1 on all

Bishop- I deff like the 2nd set of pics in this thread though When I see shoes with bike parts on them I'm in
i am actually thinking of adding bike parts on the white ralph louies (chains and sprockets)... or and the lakai model.... so be prepared to buy partner
Old 04-07-2008, 11:15 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

i am actually thinking of adding bike parts on the white ralph louies (chains and sprockets)... or and the lakai model.... so be prepared to buy partner
nice, I'm like the Emilda Marcos of shoes... but with like 20 pair instead of thousands!
Old 04-07-2008, 11:38 AM

Division1 Ryan is an unknown quantity at this point

yes the RL's are hot!! Stands for Ryan Lanier right?
Old 04-07-2008, 11:52 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

New designs are looking sweet bro
Old 04-07-2008, 12:09 PM

I have had a few shoe flyin wrecks.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:23 PM

Nascency Chris is a decent person

great...so on top of everything else i have to deal with for videos nowadays...you go and take away the flying shoe wreck footage from me too??? damn...i can't catch a break...
Old 04-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Nascency Chris
great...so on top of everything else i have to deal with for videos nowadays...you go and take away the flying shoe wreck footage from me too??? damn...i can't catch a break...
i am all for shoes NOT coming off due to a wreck, you know this
Old 04-07-2008, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
i am all for shoes NOT coming off due to a wreck, you know this
that because you are the most un-wrecky wrecker i have ever met...

now, soiling of everyone's underwear during coasters is a different story...

and i blame the location, not the shoes...
Old 04-07-2008, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Division1 Ryan
yes the RL's are hot!! Stands for Ryan Lanier right?
when you where em... tell everybody... that... i will go along with it... i know it will get the chics in myrtle beach ... i will be there early bro...we have to chill and catch up on our biker lies
Old 04-07-2008, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
New designs are looking sweet bro
thanks man did you ever get a pair of bornes... if not pm me your address or is it that rambo address... either way pm the info i dont know if borne ever gave you that pair
i will make sure i throw out a few faulty pairs that will explode on impact for you now that is great footage
that because you are the most un-wrecky wrecker i have ever met...

now, soiling of everyone's underwear during coasters is a different story...

and i blame the location, not the shoes...
+100
Old 04-07-2008, 03:32 PM

i will make sure i throw out a few faulty pairs that will explode on impact for you now that is great footage
hmmmm...exploding shoes...i like it...
Old 04-07-2008, 04:14 PM

when you where em... tell everybody... that... i will go along with it... i know it will get the chics in myrtle beach ... i will be there early bro...we have to chill and catch up on our biker lies

I'll be there around the 19th through memorial day weekend

Quick Reply: whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!