whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 08:11 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough
Re: whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!

hell yeah man! congrats on on your new distribution deals the all the new shoes look real good:YEAH
Old 04-05-2008, 08:16 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i havent owned a pair of lakai in like 5 years so i cant really remember if i liked em. i used to do retail management for Zumiez back then and i had like 50 pairs of shoes. those look pretty good, more my style then what you have out now. im very much in to white shoes, white with grey, white with black. if you made something like those in some crispy whites i might just like em. for the last 2 years ive been a big fan of what Adio has out, thats really all i have now, a few pairs of the kenny andersons and there was this one hot *** shoe i couldnt get in my size cant remember the name, but if ur really interested in my opinion on shoes i can come up with a list and show you what i think is hot.
yeah i always like to see what people like... cause i have to play catch up to the competition... so if you send a list send it to stunt101inc@verizon.net
and i like crispy whites to wear and kick it... but i rarely ride in white shoes... they look nasty when they are dirty .... my whites last a bit longer cause the leather is teflon coated like a non stick skillet...so it repels dirt for awhile... but eventually they tap out like the rest...
Originally Posted by *Tanus*
hell yeah man! congrats on on your new distribution deals the all the new shoes look real good:YEAH
thanks tanus.... how you guys doing out there
Old 04-05-2008, 08:21 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
yeah i always like to see what people like... cause i have to play catch up to the competition... so if you send a list send it to stunt101inc@verizon.net
and i like crispy whites to wear and kick it... but i rarely ride in white shoes... they look nasty when they are dirty .... my whites last a bit longer cause the leather is teflon coated like a non stick skillet...so it repels dirt for awhile... but eventually they tap out like the rest...

yah they do get dirty, i just clean mine on the regular with some orange pumice soap and it keeps em pretty nice. i can make a pair of whites stay crispy for atleast 5 months, which is good for me, i dont mind buyin a few pair of shoes a year. ill put together a list and hit off ur email.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:29 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

good ,but its starting to get HOT
Old 04-05-2008, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
yah they do get dirty, i just clean mine on the regular with some orange pumice soap and it keeps em pretty nice. i can make a pair of whites stay crispy for atleast 5 months, which is good for me, i dont mind buyin a few pair of shoes a year. ill put together a list and hit off ur email.
cool man i will be waiting for the list so i can compare it to the list i got from thrasher magazine...and pac sun... i clean my white shoes with a mr clean magic eraser sponge... they have them in the cleaning section on walmart... it is used to clean white counter tops. you just gently rub the shoe with the eraser side...then use the back side to wipe it off...and the shoes shine like new... they only cost like 2 bucks...
Originally Posted by *Tanus*
good ,but its starting to get HOT
well better then the cold... but i know it gets hot azz hell out there...i use to live in vegas...and we had training camp in tempe az before.... i lost like 6 pounds in one day sweating so bad... so stay hydrated and take care of that hand
Old 04-05-2008, 11:51 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

i didnt like your older designs, so i figured id keep my mouth shut, but i have to say, i am quite impressed with the RL's. if i still rode i would definately cop a pair, hell, i still might just to support the industry.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by stock05
i didnt like your older designs, so i figured id keep my mouth shut, but i have to say, i am quite impressed with the RL's. if i still rode i would definately cop a pair, hell, i still might just to support the industry.
well you can still order a pair if you like... they arent like shift boots and stuff...you can wear these whenever..the protection is just there when you need it... and i have rack room shoes carrying the shoes... also... its cool i know everything doesnt appeal to everybody that is why i am trying to expand... nike is successful cause you got over 500 different shoes to pick from... i will not make it to nikes level... but i am hoping to carry atleast 25 different styles a year and 100 different color varitions... so each shoe will have about 4 versions...or you can order a custom version.
but thanks for the support...bro
Old 04-06-2008, 09:47 AM

charsha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

what would it cost to have those shoes made here in the US.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by charsha1
what would it cost to have those shoes made here in the US.
you if a had a factory in the states build them instead of in china... if so it would be a very high price unless i owned the factory and made the shoes for us...and made shoes for other peoples company in the process... the cost of labor alone is 30x higher in america
Old 04-06-2008, 01:16 PM

charsha1 is an unknown quantity at this point

you if a had a factory in the states build them instead of in china... if so it would be a very high price unless i owned the factory and made the shoes for us...and made shoes for other peoples company in the process... the cost of labor alone is 30x higher in america
i was just wondering cause theres nothing mad here anymore lol
Old 04-06-2008, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by charsha1
i was just wondering cause theres nothing mad here anymore lol
yeah i know ... damn near eveything we own is made in china... .... my sprockets are made in the usa though:YEAH :YEAH .... i sourced out a few factories in america for shoe...they were way to high... and they were only good at making stuff like those wolverine boots...
Old 04-06-2008, 06:27 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Bishop i did not like the Bornes that well being that the laces do not come all the way up. they seem to dig into my ankle. the ones that tie all the way up look like money though.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:42 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

for those who wanted some hi tops... i also will have those... i forgot to post the pic... i just got the shoe so i will take a better picture of it for you ...cause this picture does them no justice...
def feeling the high tops...when are they goin to be available for sale?
Old 04-06-2008, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by DICK-HEAD
Bishop i did not like the Bornes that well being that the laces do not come all the way up. they seem to dig into my ankle. the ones that tie all the way up look like money though.
we didnt run the laces all the way up to encourage the strapping of the shoe... cause it actually will keep your foot in the shoe... out of about 100 reviews... only 2 people have said what you just said... so all the shoes will lace up to the top...and it will be left up to the user to strap the shoe or leave it unstrapped or extra coolness... thanks for the info .... i dont think they make a shoe that is totally perfect as in style,comfort,safety ,and durability.... but i try to hit all those points when we design a shoe...and i have to keep in mind that normal everyday people rock the shoes also... and everybodies legs and ankles are shaped different.... i havent seen your legs..but the other two guys that said the same thing... have high pointy ankles....and i told them to loosed the laces and dont strap the shoes as hard... you will be surprised at how hard it is to get your foot out of that shoe with it even strapped ever so slightly... that seemed to solve the problem for them .... again thanks big willie
Old 04-06-2008, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
def feeling the high tops...when are they goin to be available for sale?
soon ... i have a small shipment scheduled for june... but if you want a early pair just let me know and i will have it shipped over next week in your size bro...i also wil post a better side view of the shoe in a minute... they fit like nikes if that will help you with the sizing
Old 04-06-2008, 07:52 PM

Spyder02r1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey whats up with the rl's in black when can i get a pair
Old 04-06-2008, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Spyder02r1
hey whats up with the rl's in black when can i get a pair
i still got room for 2 more people to get a prototype... so pm me you info... cause i have to turn in the order by 9pm monday night... china is a day ahead of us
Old 04-06-2008, 08:59 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

soon ... i have a small shipment scheduled for june... but if you want a early pair just let me know and i will have it shipped over next week in your size bro...i also wil post a better side view of the shoe in a minute... they fit like nikes if that will help you with the sizing
yea let me see another picture of them and PM me a price and ****...i love your style of shoes but im more of a hightop person and if you say they fit like nikes thats perfect...
thanks man
Old 04-06-2008, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
yea let me see another picture of them and PM me a price and ****...i love your style of shoes but im more of a hightop person and if you say they fit like nikes thats perfect...
thanks man
got ya i am posting the pic as we speak... give like ten minutes
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	stasis hi top b.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	208125   Click image for larger version

Name:	stasis hi top b2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	208126   Click image for larger version

Name:	stasis hi top b3.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	208127   Click image for larger version

Name:	stasis hi top b4.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	208128   Click image for larger version

Name:	stasis hi top.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	208129  

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 04-06-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:59 PM

there are your pics bro... i little blurry... damn iphone again..lol

Quick Reply: whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!