whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 11:28 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!

posting the list of prototypes for sell in about a hour... i over slept..my bad
Old 04-05-2008, 12:28 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

the RL's look cool
Old 04-05-2008, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
the RL's look cool
thanks bro... that mag of yours is looking sweet also... i had to get it... subscribed last week ... i also saw they had a piece on your mag in the new super street bike... very nice qoutes you had in that article
Old 04-05-2008, 12:35 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BISHOP PHILLIPS
here are the new ralph louie 2008/2009 models...they are about 85% production

and the 2008 lethal skater... that belongs to my new sponsored pro skater ...that i will name in the coming weeks..very main stream name in the industry

if you look at the limited ralph louie... you can see the cursive.. rl in the shoe...i think it looks hot and classic at the same time
dude you gotta get me some of those new ralph louies, i love black and white and that **** is tight as hell

no offense, but first shoe that has really made me want to buy new ones, i usuall yjust wear adio shoes, whens the release?
Old 04-05-2008, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Afflicted
dude you gotta get me some of those new ralph louies, i love black and white and that **** is tight as hell

no offense, but first shoe that has really made me want to buy new ones, i usuall yjust wear adio shoes, whens the release?
i took a poll and from all the feed back i decided to stick with some of the classic looks that everybody already likes.... so in just one year ... we tried to switch it up and listen to the customers.... i didnt have anything to go off of at first... so alot was trial and error.... i like releasing my shoes on here cause you guys give me honest feedback rather its good or bad..and that is what i need...no company is perfect...so all you have to do is listen and adapt to change...that is why i cut the prices for you guys...and i got a love jones for the sport ....
but i am glad i got your attention
Old 04-05-2008, 12:52 PM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

well if you feel like selling a prototype of one of the RL before they are mass produced, let me know, ill put stickers on my bike

those things are just ******* sexy ha
1 year
Old 04-05-2008, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Afflicted

well if you feel like selling a prototype of one of the RL before they are mass produced, let me know, ill put stickers on my bike

those things are just ******* sexy ha
1 year
yeah i kow... but we actually make shoe styles like 6months to a year in advance...if business picks up they way i want it to it will be sooner... but i will make one of the protypes in your size. what size are you ... and the prototype will be half of what it takes me to make them.... 60 bucks shipped
because they are not mass produced yet they cost like 120-150 bucks per shoe cause... they are all made by hand with no molds..just scissors... plus the r and d hours..... but you got em if you want em bro ... i can only make about 4 or 5 of each so if any body else wants in let me know... eta is 2 weeks
Old 04-05-2008, 01:21 PM

lee majors is an unknown quantity at this point

if the stasis give you the same feel through the sole as the etnies, then i'm on board.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by lee majors
if the stasis give you the same feel through the sole as the etnies, then i'm on board.
better feel and comfort... i am sure the others will speak up for that...:YEAH
Old 04-05-2008, 01:42 PM

for those who wanted some hi tops... i also will have those... i forgot to post the pic... i just got the shoe so i will take a better picture of it for you ...cause this picture does them no justice...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	stasis hi top.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	208108  

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 04-05-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 02:02 PM

skidmark is a decent person

I'll take a pair with the AK's on em. those are sick!
Old 04-05-2008, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by skidmark
I'll take a pair with the AK's on em. those are sick!
pm me your size
Old 04-05-2008, 02:16 PM

FreezeSBFreaks is a decent person

Hey bro, I have visited your site a few times from hearing things on SL, and reading a lot of your threads and such. I'm 19 and been lot riding for only about 8 months now but damn bro, **** my budget your shoe's are lookin sick, I think your gunna be my first brand that I actually stick with and will have a collection of. I'll be hitting you up very soon.

-Manny
Old 04-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Team Johnnie Do

Johnnie Do is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice Bishop! Those new designs are sick! Keep up the good work!
Old 04-05-2008, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
Hey bro, I have visited your site a few times from hearing things on SL, and reading a lot of your threads and such. I'm 19 and been lot riding for only about 8 months now but damn bro, **** my budget your shoe's are lookin sick, I think your gunna be my first brand that I actually stick with and will have a collection of. I'll be hitting you up very soon.

-Manny
hey manny whats up ..thanks for the kind words ... and i am hoping to have a million more customers like you....

Originally Posted by Johnnie Do
Very nice Bishop! Those new designs are sick! Keep up the good work!
thanks johnnie... i told you i was gonna get things back pumping around here... be expecting a new care package soon...and i took care of it the way we talked about...
Old 04-05-2008, 06:43 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

here are the new ralph louie 2008/2009 models...they are about 85% production

and the 2008 lethal skater... that belongs to my new sponsored pro skater ...that i will name in the coming weeks..very main stream name in the industry

if you look at the limited ralph louie... you can see the cursive.. rl in the shoe...i think it looks hot and classic at the same time
damn man, i was going to get some bornes this week but i want those limited RLs, like the ones in th far left pic

hey thats what i like to hear bro

and i dont know if you are into lakai shoes... but i got a model that will look kinda like this one... bet better... we are working out the exo skeleton frame for the shoe ... if you like them pm me your size and i will make the protype for you...and you can buy that one... you and 3 others will be the only one with it for like a year cause this shoe is set for late november/december 2008... i will only be selling about 4 pairs until then
dude i HAVE to get a pair of those.....seriously i will send payment the second you get them in:YEAH
Old 04-05-2008, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by banjaxed
damn man, i was going to get some bornes this week but i want those limited RLs, like the ones in th far left pic

dude i HAVE to get a pair of those.....seriously i will send payment the second you get them in:YEAH
ha ha ...whats up man.. and just get them all:YEAH :YEAH .... the bornes are still the shiznit...and top 3 shoe if not the best for stunting...still has the most protection factor of all the shoes... and i got 2 more spots left for the limited RL's you just need to let me know your size and they are 65 shipped to the door...and i have the lakai variation being built also... which it should be done in 3 weeks..they are 70 shipped... i also have 5 available... the other will have to wait till the shoe releases.... :YEAH ... i got all the bornes/stuntstars in stock yesterday... but i am sure they will sell fast tonight...and i have to ship the rest to dept stores
Old 04-05-2008, 07:44 PM

niles181 is an unknown quantity at this point

bishop whats up bro been a long time since i have seen your stuff but im never on here. shoes are looking damn good your bike looks sick too. keep up the good work bro!!
Old 04-05-2008, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by niles181
bishop whats up bro been a long time since i have seen your stuff but im never on here. shoes are looking damn good your bike looks sick too. keep up the good work bro!!
hey whats up niles... long time no hear... i always ask about you when i speak to borne... and thanks for the comments...bro... and i am gonna keep pressing hard....and the bike is surely coming along...once it gets back from the painter it is goona be very sick and professional... hell i even thought of competing here soon... i need to get them sick euro circles you got going on.... you still have the prettiest and most gangster circles i have ever seen
Old 04-05-2008, 08:07 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

hey thats what i like to hear bro

and i dont know if you are into lakai shoes... but i got a model that will look kinda like this one... bet better... we are working out the exo skeleton frame for the shoe ... if you like them pm me your size and i will make the protype for you...and you can buy that one... you and 3 others will be the only one with it for like a year cause this shoe is set for late november/december 2008... i will only be selling about 4 pairs until then
i havent owned a pair of lakai in like 5 years so i cant really remember if i liked em. i used to do retail management for Zumiez back then and i had like 50 pairs of shoes. those look pretty good, more my style then what you have out now. im very much in to white shoes, white with grey, white with black. if you made something like those in some crispy whites i might just like em. for the last 2 years ive been a big fan of what Adio has out, thats really all i have now, a few pairs of the kenny andersons and there was this one hot *** shoe i couldnt get in my size cant remember the name, but if ur really interested in my opinion on shoes i can come up with a list and show you what i think is hot.

Quick Reply: whats your stasis custom shoe program!!!