jus switched to the darkside...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 01:30 AM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve
Re: jus switched to the darkside...

Originally Posted by frayz
pimp *** dampner u got son!!
ha ha ... it is pretty pimp huh... you know all we do is recycle money between us
Old 04-04-2008, 02:09 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krazykyle85
i jus added a 03 636 to my bike collection...

when its cold it has a slight ticking...
when its warm it goes away...
do these things need cam chain tensioners to?

of does it jus need a valve job or?

also...

what recomended mods to these things...

whats everyone using for gearing...

im thinkn bout tosn the new full throttle dealio on it...
its got a garbage hand brake an adapter.. but works...

its got a 905 cage but im tossn that **** asap

clean air mod? is it needed?

any reinforcements?

anything?

help me get this thing dialed guys.. haha i wanna ride it badddd

also...
flipped clip ons or i think i saw ho hey makes a upper clamp now...

hmmmm
Congrats Kyle...you'll love it!

Def do the clean air mod, flipped clips are ok - hohey triple is the bizness, subcage yes! (flexi stock pegs), fifty something sprocket (stock is 40), def get some aftermarket front peg brackets as the stockers break easy, I hook the fan power to the horn power wire so it comes on with the key and it is fused with no extra wiring involved, the neutral start can be bypassed by unplugging (or cutting) the wire on the left side under the front sprocket just forward of the shifter and grounding it to any bolt on the engine.

Give me a call if you want me to order anything you need or if you want help with any mods...

I have one of the brand new full throttle hb set ups in stock if you want to run that...

Last edited by SIC Nate; 04-04-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:32 AM

krazykyle85 is a decent person

whats the stock sprocket sizzes?
Old 04-04-2008, 02:53 AM
www.sicriders.com

SIC Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

whats the stock sprocket sizzes?
15 tooth front, 40 tooth rear, 520 pitch
Old 04-06-2008, 01:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by CRA$H AZ

don't recommend sub cage you'll bend the subframe in no time

my boy bent the **** out of his subframe the other night due to the sub cage.....sub cages are great if you make your subframe strong enough to support it but think you have a non flexing steel sub cage and an aluminum flexing subframe.....what's the logical answer as to what will happen?

but whatever floats your boat.
non folding peg subcages do bend **** because the peg doesn't fold in a crash and with the extra leverage of that solid peg sticking out they do more damage then good but a subcage actually makes your subframe stronger from side to side because it ties the two sides together with the cross bar....

if you bend your subframe with a folding peg subcage on it i suspect it would have been bent alot worse with out it..

i have personally high sided and pancaked my 636 with an omr subcage {THE ORIGINAL FOLDING PEG SUBCAGE} a bunch of times and the only damage was a dent in the asphault..lol

now with that being said if you drop your 400 pound bike just the right way it can bend any thing

Last edited by old man roger; 04-06-2008 at 01:15 AM.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:20 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

oh yea ,the second thing i do with f4i's and 636's is get a manual cct and i highly recommend the clean air mod

bet you can guess what the first thing i do is..lol...install an omr subcage!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 01:32 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

flip the stock clip ons they are money. i took the swivel piece out of my tip sensor because if you do stalls sometimes it will shut off. Get a hohey dual caliper 4 piston bracket as the kawi calipers are junk and tend to flex alot. Hohey has some nice rear sets also

and a 50 tooth is plenty for the 03-04 636's
Old 04-06-2008, 02:28 AM

ya im gonna do clean air mod tommorow.. gonna order CCT an sprockets right now. soon will be hohey clamps an rearsets. i jus bought the new FT hb from son dooby. if needed can i addapt a four piston an still use the FT hb?

where is the tip over sensor... an how do i bypass it... i love stalls! lol
Old 04-06-2008, 02:47 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

ya im gonna do clean air mod tommorow.. gonna order CCT an sprockets right now. soon will be hohey clamps an rearsets. i jus bought the new FT hb from son dooby. if needed can i addapt a four piston an still use the FT hb?

where is the tip over sensor... an how do i bypass it... i love stalls! lol
tip sensor is under the seat in front of the battery. pull it open and just pull out the bar with the swivel weight on it. leave it pluged in and you are good to go
Old 04-06-2008, 02:49 AM

thanks.. ill try that tommorw...
Old 04-06-2008, 09:06 PM
Squid Standers. Get Owned

CRA$H AZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
non folding peg subcages do bend **** because the peg doesn't fold in a crash and with the extra leverage of that solid peg sticking out they do more damage then good but a subcage actually makes your subframe stronger from side to side because it ties the two sides together with the cross bar....

if you bend your subframe with a folding peg subcage on it i suspect it would have been bent alot worse with out it..

i have personally high sided and pancaked my 636 with an omr subcage {THE ORIGINAL FOLDING PEG SUBCAGE} a bunch of times and the only damage was a dent in the asphault..lol

now with that being said if you drop your 400 pound bike just the right way it can bend any thing
yeah i feel ya rog i'm just not sure how i feel about them yet.....i think they can be good and bad but i'm still skeptical about the designs out there. personally i think i'm liking just bracing the subframe in between the pegs more but i dunno i'm still stock subframe etc.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:29 PM
also known as OMR

yeah i feel ya rog i'm just not sure how i feel about them yet.....i think they can be good and bad but i'm still skeptical about the designs out there. personally i think i'm liking just bracing the subframe in between the pegs more but i dunno i'm still stock subframe etc.
that will help keep the tabs on the subframe from bending but it wont keep the stock bracket from flexing, bending or breaking in a crash

lets put it this way what would you want to stand on when your going fifty mph in a wheelie this ?

or this?

or this?

i know what i would pick

Last edited by old man roger; 04-06-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 09:38 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I would def. get a subcage on the 636. My old ones looked like the pics rodger just posted up, like thier frowning
Get some aftermarket rearsets cause the stock one break SUPER easy. I have a whole drawer full of broken ones at the house 52T on my last 2 and loved it. I also had a 46t that was awesome for streets and lots.
Weld those tabs on the radiator and support that sucker. The tanks like to leak when dented too
Old 04-06-2008, 11:27 PM

tanks like to leak from were?
and brace the radiator same as i did on my f4i?
already ordered omr subcage
Old 04-06-2008, 11:47 PM
also known as OMR

tanks like to leak from were?
and brace the radiator same as i did on my f4i?
already ordered omr subcage
ya the tabs on the top of the radiators get ripped off you need to suppurt the bottom of the radiator but a stunt stay on an 03 04 full rairing 636 will keep the radiator from breaking because the side plastics bolt to the bottom of the radiator and the stay will hold it all in place , the stock stay is plastic and when it breaks the plastics pull the radiator down and the top is bolted to the frame ro it rips it apart

the tank itself doesn't leak but the cap does on some dents

Last edited by old man roger; 04-06-2008 at 11:50 PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:25 AM

that will help keep the tabs on the subframe from bending but it wont keep the stock bracket from flexing, bending or breaking in a crash

lets put it this way what would you want to stand on when your going fifty mph in a wheelie this ?

or this?

or this?

i know what i would pick

i see your point but no 50 mph wheelies for me i'm trying to focus more on 5 mph ya know? there is never really a definate answer to anything when it comes to what we do though.....just whatever works best for yourself and gives you piece of mind but i may end up buying one someday and i will def go with omr if i ever decide to get one
Old 04-07-2008, 01:27 AM
also known as OMR

once you ride on one for a while you will wonder why you waited..for real
Old 04-07-2008, 01:37 AM

once you ride on one for a while you will wonder why you waited..for real
because i have no more money to put in the bike.....trust me next thing on the list is a sprocket....or inverted forks.....or stabilizer.....or.....well you get the idea.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:45 AM
also known as OMR

if you do stoppies get the stabilizer first....

<<<<<bad bussines man..lol
Old 04-07-2008, 02:39 AM

if you do stoppies get the stabilizer first....

<<<<<bad bussines man..lol
in all honesty saying stuff like that is what makes you a good business man. you've built yourself an honest reputation and that will bring you new and return customers.

now back to kyle in the studio......what's the news today? and i wanna see some pics bro!

Quick Reply: jus switched to the darkside...