Careless driving ticket... suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 12:33 PM

vasaq is a decent person
Re: Careless driving ticket... suggestions

Originally Posted by Knoxvillan
Hey Guys, Brand new to stunt life. popping my cherry on this thread, I've been thru this one before. In Tennessee, being that you have no previous record, You can get a judicial diversion, it's a form of probation for first time offenders. If you don't brain **** within the 3 to 10 months of the probation they totally expunge the offense. Put on your shirt, tie, slacks, and sorry face on and plead your case to th D.A. mke sure to check and see if judicial diversion is available where you are though. You probably won't need a lawyer, but they are great for piece of mind, fnes probably cost about $300 (worst case), just tell the D.a or judge, you are new to being in trouble, worried about your record, and made a mistake. They will more than likely plead you down to traffic school, or a probation of some sort. Not that it's easy, but i wouldn't get too caught up in it. It's not really a big deal. I got caught riding a wheelie in downtown Knoxville and got probation from a reckless driving charge under the same circumstances with no record.
Hey this is for the dude from Knoxville Tn..Do you still live here? I am looking for someone to stunt with ..actually watch and learn is a better word....Can you please email vasaq@yahoo.com (or reply to this thread)
Cheers
Vasaq 607 6184