the noob wheeile fear

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 09:06 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person
Re: the noob wheeile fear

if you are not getting the front wheel up try more gas and more clutch....just remember the rear brake is there to keep you from going all the way over....

try and and get a friend to video your practice so you can see what you look like and compare it to professionals pics and even amauter pics to see if you are high enough and how much you are reving it...you can wheelie without getting the revs over 3000 on most any 600...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ylmXrH0KGg

check that for a little reference or any other youtube stunt video... this was made in the middle of winter for a potential sponsor

for you haters out there remember south dakota doesnt have **** for stunters and its sad to say we are the best in the state...all that footage is pretty old but gives you an idea.....

Last edited by stuntman29; 04-05-2008 at 09:08 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:24 PM

CarpeDiem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stuntman29
for you haters out there remember south dakota doesnt have **** for stunters and its sad to say we are the best in the state...all that footage is pretty old but gives you an idea.....
haha. whatever, looks like u guys had fun.

killer spot though. fresh pavement a million miles from anywhere? I wish... lol.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:50 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

im coming out of retirement and moving to south dakota, i'll get tons of b-dub love
Old 04-06-2008, 12:56 AM

stuntman29 is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
im coming out of retirement and moving to south dakota, i'll get tons of b-dub love

haha well bring your chromed out yamaha to the spot and we will see what you got....haha:YEAH
Old 04-11-2008, 03:44 AM

wfooffroad is a decent person

if you are not getting the front wheel up try more gas and more clutch....just remember the rear brake is there to keep you from going all the way over....

try and and get a friend to video your practice so you can see what you look like and compare it to professionals pics and even amauter pics to see if you are high enough and how much you are reving it...you can wheelie without getting the revs over 3000 on most any 600...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ylmXrH0KGg
I watched the video and was trying to listen to the bikes...
I have now started to get the front to pop up, i keep the revs down to crusing at 3000 instead of 5000 and the first try with the clutch the front popped up a little where with the bike at 5000 it would have just taken off.

Originally Posted by lee majors
did you try bouncin the front end before clutch up like i suggested?
Im am starting to bounce the front end, i had an issue with timing at first. I found my self giving it throttle as i was compressing the front end, not im giving it that extra second and it feels much better.

Thanks For All The Help So Far!!!!!