tygershark on point

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 12:20 AM

ecthemc is a decent person
Re: tygershark on point

Originally Posted by Nellie636
its ok omr its right next to ur bong . i got one of those pager finders for my remote, now i should just put it on my bike keys
nothing pisses me off more than losing my bike keys
Old 04-06-2008, 11:32 AM

Nellie636 is a decent person

well........ i put that new cage on, which he reinforced the puck area and the base plate and added a crossbar... GUESS WHAT. i bent that **** in about an hour. gotta go get another cover. looks like i just joined the research and development team for tygershark so u guys with 05-06 can thank me for being an animal and fixing the flaws in bruces cages
Old 04-06-2008, 12:14 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

How are you smashing these things soo hard?

And, is your avatar new? Is it a representation if your skills?
Old 04-06-2008, 12:19 PM

no handbrake yet(too busy buying case covers)... been workin on idle, all these crashes have been off idle. seems like the only one i cant control and gets away from me brakes my ****
Old 04-06-2008, 12:24 PM

BISHOP PHILLIPS can only hope to improve

well........ i put that new cage on, which he reinforced the puck area and the base plate and added a crossbar... GUESS WHAT. i bent that **** in about an hour. gotta go get another cover. looks like i just joined the research and development team for tygershark so u guys with 05-06 can thank me for being an animal and fixing the flaws in bruces cages
i 've taken a few hard hits on my tyger shark and it is just fine... i will give you this much advice... practicing your crashing/save skills and it will save you alot of money in the long run.... once a crashed the bike...**** i use to just let go... but after awhile you get tire of paying for parts... so i started holding on to the bike and guiding it done to the groung...or pulling clutch and walking it down... i know sometimes **** happens and you cant help what happens in a crash.... but you really are giving that cage..the business....be careful and dont hurt yourself bro
Old 04-06-2008, 12:40 PM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

no need to crash like that focus on the basics. learn brake and throttle control..and use bishops advice

clutch in when u feel a crash comming, hop off and save it if possible. its still a bike, dont go tossin it round the lot...u wont learn **** that way.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:01 PM

oh trust me ive noticed, i got good brake control as far as slowing it down, ive been workin on dead stop straight up to idle, i keep giving too much brake or not enough throttle at lift off. i just cant get good at workin the foot brake at idle, i figured yesterday right before my bikes demise to turn the idle up a lil more, next thing i know im off the bike (hands still on bars) and it just took off, had plenty of times before that with my original idle setting bike goin too far back hittin my bar and me off gently putting it back down. not like im just lettin go throwing the bike, that was my only drop yesterday (non controlled drop), literally first time new cage touchin pavement. and i know about **** costin a lot, **** i still owe money on the bike
Old 04-06-2008, 03:20 PM

when i learned dead stop to idle i kinda was doing it the way you were talking about until tony dee freestyle told me to practice clucthing up and riding a slow wheelie about 150 ft then rock back into idle...once i got that ... we kept moving the ride out point closer..100ft ,75ft,40ft,20ft then eventually from dead stop to idle.... i crashed for like 2 weeks until he showed me this... and after that i got it in 2 days... i hope that helps you... better to take small steps to a trick...then to just go all out and tear your **** up... and more idle is gonna hurt you more then help you ...if you dont know that trick... i learned at about 2500 rpm

Last edited by BISHOP PHILLIPS; 04-06-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 03:51 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

so i may be crazy but if i'm still smashing 3 stator covers with a cage on then you send your beat cage back to get it re-done and not even getting a new cage? kinda sounds like your gettting the **** end of the stick? dunno
Old 04-06-2008, 04:29 PM

636Kawboy is a decent person

i destroyed my si cage this past winter..i was gonna go with tyger cage this year are stators being busted on all bikes or just that specific year and bike..? i see his is an 05 mine is a 03 hope that means im safe.
Old 04-06-2008, 04:42 PM

different design for the 03 so it doesnt go over the cover so ur fine. he only has this flaw with 05-06 kawis. i bought the tygershark cause he was local and i only support local shops, ive gotten a brand new cage each time so far, im sticking with him cause he will eventually get it figured out, also helps that im boys with one of his childhood friends so his friend is goin out of his way to get me covers and spare parts.

eventually ill get to idle, ill try what u said bishop. kinda works out me breakin the cover since the next time i get to ride will prolly be a few months from now after my baby girls are here. ill just come back with more desire to learn, AND ILL HAVE A HANDBRAKE!
Old 04-06-2008, 05:26 PM

different design for the 03 so it doesnt go over the cover so ur fine. he only has this flaw with 05-06 kawis. i bought the tygershark cause he was local and i only support local shops, ive gotten a brand new cage each time so far, im sticking with him cause he will eventually get it figured out, also helps that im boys with one of his childhood friends so his friend is goin out of his way to get me covers and spare parts.

eventually ill get to idle, ill try what u said bishop. kinda works out me breakin the cover since the next time i get to ride will prolly be a few months from now after my baby girls are here. ill just come back with more desire to learn, AND ILL HAVE A HANDBRAKE!
bruce is a good guy... he will take care of you.... for sure... and when you get back on the bike ... the way i told you to do it will work... cause you get used to the difference in the distances... then catching idle.... it will adapt your reflexes to get it from a dead stop. and then buy you some stasis...i heard they give you a lot more skill...it must be the shoes homie
Old 04-06-2008, 05:52 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

www.sickinnovations.com
Old 04-06-2008, 05:57 PM

hella funny u say that bishop i just tried talkin my girl into buying me a pair at lunch. did u find it easier with the handbrake? seems like much less goin on at the bars then with the feet
Old 04-06-2008, 06:02 PM

hella funny u say that bishop i just tried talkin my girl into buying me a pair at lunch. did u find it easier with the handbrake? seems like much less goin on at the bars then with the feet
if you already know the foot brake somewhat... it is easier with the footbrake... the handbrake takes a bit more skill... when i am riding... i will choose the ffotbrake any day over the hand brake if my foot is in the position to use it. but i learned dead stop to idle on the foot brake...with my foot in the seat... learning staggered is a bitch cause the bie wants to go left once you get to idle.... and you know we just got in the girl stuff to...so it will make it easier for yourself to show her a pair when you get yours... two is always better then one